Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (44010 Views)

Buhari Apologises To Lawmakers Over Row With Aso Rock Guards / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by tola400: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Senator Oluremi Tinubu today sent a letter to Senate President Bukola Saraki and the Chairman Of APC, John Odigie-Oyegun over her recent row with Dino Melaye.

See What she Wrote Below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/19/tinubu-writes-national-assembly-apc-leadership-asking-for-sanctions-against-dino-melaye/

3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Badgers14: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
All this write write ... Haba she no dey tire angry angry

If na so she bin dey write write give senate about the economic woes wey dey Nigeria now... Nigeria for be world power grin grin

No be she find trouble in the first place

Normal women parole, trouble dey sleep, she go find am, now trouble don dey follow am, she dey play victim grin grin grin

FTC o jaree cool
Make i finish my kpof kpof sef

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Almajiri1: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
I trust Oloye dino to also write his own letter to saraki and APC leadership.Dino is the new lion of burdillion.

I join tinubu laugh at bonga fish grade foolishness from yeye.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by tola400: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
see more

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by tola400: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
see more lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by UnknownT: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmm. Op, do well to post on Nairaland when she reports the matter to God. BTW, since Lagos and Kogi women have all protested for their own, when are Lagos and Kogi men going to protest? What is good for the goose............

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by NaijaMutant(f): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, who is more foolishly foolish between Dino Melaye and Remi Tinubu?

CLICK LIKE FOR DINO MELAYE

CLICK SHARE FOR REMI TINIBU

36 Likes 175 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Tenkobos(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
UnknownT:
since Lagos and Kogi women have all protested for their own, when are Lagos and Kogi men going to protest? What is good for the goose............
They are protesting on Nairaland politics section.

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by DEXTROVERT: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Remi
Tinubu
Should
Go
To
Hell

Nigeria
Isn't
Burdillion

She
Called
Him
Thug
And
He
Wanted
Sex
In
Return

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
..................................................................................
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Remi Tinubu Should Go To Hell
Nigeria Isn't Burdillion
She Called Him Thug And He Wanted Sex In Return
Nothing More, Nothing Less

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Maxymilliano(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
And Senator Dino should as well write to the Senate
President to sanction Remi Tinubu. Let the drama
continue, after all that is the APC business.

She had the temerity to call another woman's husband dog and when he showed how a dog behaves she got offended.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by UnknownT: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tenkobos:
They are protesting on Nairaland politics section.
Lol..... Meaning say the women get mind pass the men cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Cope1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Remi should understand that Nigeria is for everybody so she should stop feeling too sophisticated to be insulted

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by krokronyash(f): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
angry
They do things like we ain't got more pressing issues than this to deal with as a people.
Thanks to God, I dry my fish at home and play with the kids when they are back from school . cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
When will this foolish, poorly-trained hooligan woman grow the hell up and stop wailing from one end to another with these useless sobby letters?
One lesson you must learn in life is that, no matter how good you think you are at cussing people out, you will eventually run into someone MUCH MORE EXPERIENCED than you are!

This foolish disgrace of a woman obviously began to falsely think herself a giant when she displayed her repulsive lack of manners around the more cultured men like Obanikoro, Saraki and Ekweremadu and didn't get bitchslapped; she suddenly believed she was above reproach.

Unfortunately for her, she met her long-overdue waterloo when she took her madness to an equally uncultured lunatic, Dino Melaye, and got bashed thoroughly!
Now just look at the shameless iddiiot running from one corner to another, reporting Dino Melaye like a nursery school student.
"I will report you to my mummy!"
"I will report you to Auntie"
"I will report you to our headmaster"
"I will report you to my beeg broda. My beeg broda wee come and beat you!"

Woman, YOU GOT SERVED!!! Get over it already!
Next time, learn to choose your battles wisely.

205 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by YourNemesis: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
aa
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by realmenrealhats(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
this story has already been blown over proportion. let us give attention to widows and orphans suffering rather than this. stupeed masses that have no business with the senate have also taken to the streets in protest. they have been alive when Ese Oruru was kidnapped. they have been alive when girls went missing in Borno. they have been alive when soldiers killed people in the east and in the south. what is this? we have no benefit. abeg who see way make e burst am oh. Nigeria means no well for any poor man. Someone got killed today cos of laptop, a misdemeanor. while people who carry out heinous crimes walk the streets of bourdillon and across Nigeria. biko give poor man a space. na so so case poor man day judge dem day there inside closed meetings day share our money

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by theophorus(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
...the way a Man treats a Woman gives a reflection of the "home" he grow up in and How His father treats His Mother.

#womendontthinkbeforeTalking.

#Realmenknowthisanddontmindthem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
I hate women who are this abrasive.. I don't know why

23 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Peacetemi: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Politicians and Bullshit

8 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by kossyablaze(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Useless woman

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by TDonald: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Obiwannn: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Two overfed children angry

8 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by benedictac(f): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
this woman should just respect herself na she shouldn't show the world that she doesn't have respect for hubby na. How can u call a full grown man, a dog and expect him to keep quiet just because u feel u and ur hubby owns Naija?

Abeg make una waka pass, I dey hungry

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by HeroKeys(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
It's unfortunate how our tradition has been so denigrated by civilization and making of the modern day woman. How can a woman call a man old enough to be her husband a "thug" in the presence of other men. In Igbo land we call it ARU!!! meaning abomination. She disrespected her husband and all the men in the Senate. Even President Buhari will be totally disappointed in this woman. This woman must be sanctioned appropriately because if I have my way , she would be made to walk naked around the national assembly compound. Shameless woman .

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by ifanajs: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
God please let this issue be the downfall of APC

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
How does this put food on our table. Both Remi and Dino shud gerahere who dem don epp. Same remi wey wan beat koro. D letter self looks too sophisticated no be she write am.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by dassylegend(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Patiently waiting for Dino's letter.... In other words, if these people cud take Nigerian issues as criosly as they re handling this, den Nigeria will b great one day

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by AceRoyal: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hahahahahahhaha grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
She could have reported to d senates before reporting to d police headquarters....

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by joe4real12: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mod, pls remove this topic from FP. It's too trivial an issue. We have important economic issues to concern ourselves with.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil / Armed Men Exchange Fire With Security Forces In Anambra (Video, Pics) / Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.