Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look (34760 Views)

"Thank You For All The Adventures" Annie Idibia Says To Tuface (Photo) / "I Am Done Having Babies" - Annie Idibia Says As She Gushes Over A Baby / Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Mu2ni(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Annie appears busty and hot in this cool photo as she advertises for Slimtea.

In her words, she says:

"Grateful to Slimtea for my transformation and how easy it has been to stay slim "

cool though!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIDPpUDjnBS

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Mu2ni(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
This picture is not enough to go by.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by 2prexios: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
that slimming tea is available.
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
lalasticlala if dis mkes fp me n u go get problem oooo...na every of her pic go dey mke fp?

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by ebonycilia: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Abeg comot you dey find way make them make you ambassador

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by richylee(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Just advertising I dnt see anything slim about her.

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Zambux(f): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wia is the slim?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by SurefireFashion: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
kennygee:
This picture is not enough to go by.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Came: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Na her hair she dey advertise abi na tea?

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by faith551(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
dnt know why the word busty always gets me riling
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Yourskills(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by SURElee(f): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Annie, slim tea? She has never been fat not even from the days of african queen video not even after two kids. So the slim tea company should use somebody like lepacious bose or eniola badmus.
All these teas sef, anyway we know how the parole dey go. Clean/ healthy meal plan, exercise, fruit/ green tea and vegetables the way to keep weight off for good not slim tea.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by StepTwo: 2:01am On Jul 20, 2016
she's an ambassador for slimtea

dont be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by jazinogold(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2016
who slimming tea EPP? Please Annie gv 2baba some slimming tea grin

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by veekid(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2016
Slimming tea kor, fatting tea ni
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2016
Annie been slim since 1805..slim tea ko dream team ni lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2016
Tea or No Tea, you still ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by sassiemyk: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2016
When u wake up in the morning, what kind of songs do you listen to? Oya here is a collection of the best naija songs with good lyrics. https://my.notjustok.com/track/111803 compiled by the bahdest Dj Famous
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by taylor88(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2016
I bet my nyash to that

liez
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by creamylicious(f): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2016
noetic5:
I need fat tea tho
I swear .... I don tire for all these slim tea jargons
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by allanphash7(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Who is she ?

Or is she the one on naira note?
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by MzPecs(f): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Pyno30: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2016
So she mean i should start taking Slimtea? No go treat the sickness wey d worry you. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by deavicky(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2016
richylee:
Just advertising I dnt see anything slim about her.
how u want her to slim reach before see say she slim or u want her vanish
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by shamecurls(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Okro soup has been the secret behind my handsomeness and height.

#TeamOkroSoup

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Ddonoflife(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2016
gud 4 her.at least buharis economy stil alows her buy slimming tea..next
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Pyno30: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:
I bet my nyash to that
liez
She don carry Sickness cum say na Slim Tea.
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by jeje123(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2016
All nah hustle
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Beehshorp(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2016
We now get news from instagram on celebrity poo daily.. Well its their work oo ah #softwork...

Anyway I like dis gyal tho but stuff no get meaning.. Congrats to u
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by piquanciousMe: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
Are you sure she's advertising slim tea or her beauty.... wink cool

She dey advertise slim tea, the product we no see na her body we dey see.....wey the tea?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy / Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.