Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Perfect Reply - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Perfect Reply (2690 Views)

Sars Funny Reply To Shatta Wale Tweet / Check Out This Epic Reply On Ig. (photo) / Why Do Nigerians Say 'Sorry' Before Asking Questions? See Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Reply by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: Perfect Reply by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
More

Re: Perfect Reply by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin

Re: Perfect Reply by klassykute(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
dat krrr sound .. is a sound of joy
Re: Perfect Reply by UrWorstNitemare: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
cheesy grin cool
Re: Perfect Reply by feldido(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Charlescobi:
grin

This is brutality

Re: Perfect Reply by horlamelekan(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lmao
Re: Perfect Reply by sweetval: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kai... Buhari say mk we no laff, Op say na lie.. grin cheesy
Re: Perfect Reply by CharlotteThomas: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hahah!!! Taking humor in a positive way is really a great way nowadays social networking sites are no where lesser and some people are reacting positively and some are taking it in negative ways. Last week i saw a similar post in an best essay writing service 2018 blog that was an incredible one and you wont believe how people reacts to the posts.
Re: Perfect Reply by moorevic(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nice post to lay off
Re: Perfect Reply by maxinetec: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2018
This is really great of Kcee showing his respect towards his fellow musician and giving him support to him. The good thing is that he even wrote an article in support of the musician ad posted it in research paper typer blog and asking his fans to give support to him that is very good of him lime Matlab Projects

CharlotteThomas:
Hahah!!! Taking humor in a positive way is really a great way nowadays social networking sites are no where lesser and some people are reacting positively and some are taking it in negative ways. Last week i saw a similar post in an best essay writing service 2018 blog that was an incredible one and you wont believe how people reacts to the posts.

(1) (Reply)

That Time I Disgraced Myself At The Gym / Funny pictures you can relate to about MMM / Pictures Of Development In Northern Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.