Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? (1189 Views)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
I have noticed this and its a very big concern, I think black is beauty, people over here should stop being white by force, they end with smelling double coloured skin.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by DR1SKLEF(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Error 404. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by Ngozi123(f): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Why is this in the politics section? Skin bleaching is a Nigerian problem, not just a Yoruba one.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by iamDiabolic(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
I have a neighbor then though she was in her 40's she is a senior nurse nd an igbo woman but fuccck diffrent young dicks.this woman has been bleaching since she was young,when she grew old she now start to develop dark spot on her face nd she smells like shit.

I would like to ask u op,why are igbo girls pusxy so common nd easy to find like sand in desert

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by alade112(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
You spoiled it bro! Bleaching is synonymous to Africans Must we tribalize everything By the way dz topic doesn't belong here
Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by Elchappo: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
OP, its because Oduduwa is a bleacher..
Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by funlord(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
cheesy

Top 2 bleach loving tribes in naija are:

1: igbos!

2: yorubas!

O.p goofed in trying to label 1 tribe of a crime they are both guilty of!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by joe4real12: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Yeebos over to you.
Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by OlanreJohnson: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Our Alaafin of Oyo likes to bleach because he heard oduduwa was a light skinned man. We yorubas therefore follow him to bleach. Hot movate is my sister Sikirat's favourite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by Yourskills(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
OlanreJohnson:
Our Alaafin of Oyo likes to bleach because he heard oduduwa was a light skinned man. We yorubas therefore follow him to bleach. Hot movate is my sister Sikirat's favourite.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by Kobicove(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2016
I have also noticed the same thing too...
Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by MayorofLagos(m): 1:54am On Jul 20, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
I have noticed this and its a very big concern, I think black is beauty, people over here should stop being white by force, they end with smelling double coloured skin.

Same reason homosexuality is everywhere in Iboland and even your culture supports lesbianism.
Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 20, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

U denied your igbo root just to spite yoruba's? Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Why is drug peddling, baby factories, forgery(Ikpeazu and Ekweremadu), Fanyogo,bottle water, gala, plantain chips, car wipers sales etc in South West traffic prominent within the Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? by esthel(f): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2016
But the reality is igbo gal's actually bleach more, they are naturally fair but still want to be white, so it's not a tribal thing, its a choice thing.

(1) (Reply)

Fabrics For Sale / Cheap Barely Used Ties For Sale. / Why Choose Great Empire Decors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.