Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (674049 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by zopaks: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Berrylite:
Hello room mates and how are you doing. After months on buyers request page, I pm one request but by the time he was replying, he didn't he twisted his request. He wanted email list if business entrepreneurs but latter inbox me that he needs genuine sign up for his software. He seems despirate for this job and its a mouth watering offer.

How can I go about this plss.
Check out his message to me

Hi Kate,

Can you also generate signups? I'm willing to pay $50 per signup if they're valid. We sell a CRM product aimed at small businesses.

Regards,

don't dull, facebook ads is your best possible option. All you need is to target the demographic characteristics of the target niche/users/interests of the users of such crm softwares and you are good to GO if the webcopy of the Fiverr Buyer is convincing to web visitors.
enjoy!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Who has ever written a sign-up email please? (i.e. email asking someone to sign-up for something)

I urgently need it please....

Venzal, felibrain, khassy, fingerprinter, email marketers, everyone
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
LaCremy:
Who has ever written a sign-up email please? (i.e. email asking someone to sign-up for something)

I've not o, in fact I'm not into email marketing
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fingerprinter:

I've not o, in fact I'm not into email marketing

Ok. Thanks!

But try check if you've ever received such email before. Thanks once again
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hello, Good people.

Who can help me with the template for asking for tips,

I seriously need to start asking for tips.

Thanks
more $$$
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Here,
Hi [Buyer's Name]

Thanks for your patience. I'm finally through with your project and delivery has been made on the order page.

Please, kindly checkout the files and let me know your thought about them. Don't hesitate to inform me if modification is needed.

However, I always try my best to deliver you unique and quality job. Please, kindly recommend my service to your friends and associates if you really like my job.

Please, kindly leave a 5★ rating and a very good review if you are fully satisfied with the final project.

Lastly, a tip for a cup of coffee would be glady appreciated. Thanks for your regular cooperation and interest.

Kind regards,
[Your Name]
skitkid2:
Hello, Good people.

Who can help me with the template for asking for tips,

I seriously need to start asking for tips.

Thanks
more $$$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
LaCremy:

Shouldn't be a problem.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Theflint1:
Here,
Hi [Buyer's Name]

Thanks for your patience. I'm finally through with your project and delivery has been made on the order page.

Please, kindly checkout the files and let me know your thought about them. Don't hesitate to inform me if modification is needed.

However, I always try my best to deliver you unique and quality job. Please, kindly recommend my service to your friends and associates if you really like my job.

Please, kindly leave a 5★ rating and a very good review if you are fully satisfied with the final project.

Lastly, a tip for a cup of coffee would be glady appreciated. Thanks for your regular cooperation and interest.

Kind regards,
[Your Name]

Thanks bro, I really appreciate
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oga venzal,khassy, emmyk

Please,can someone order with pending clearance fund?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jusdafromytips: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
khassy:

sorry, i dont do proofreading
okay I see.That gig fit you very well tho so What do u offer ?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 2:03am On Sep 29, 2016
akashi01:
Oga ve nzal,khass y, em myk

No
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:04am On Sep 29, 2016
akashi01:
Oga venzal,khassy, emmyk

No bruv. It has to be in your Available Funds, before you can withdraw or use to Order. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Neduzze5(m): 3:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Theflint1

Nice one but I felt it could use an edit.

Hi [Buyer's Name],

Please, kindly check out the files and let me know your thoughts about them. Don't hesitate to inform me if there are any modifications to be carried out.

However, I always try my best to deliver you a unique and quality job. Please, kindly recommend my services to your friends and associates if you like my job.

Also, kindly leave a 5★ rating, and a beautiful review if you are fully satisfied with the final project.

Lastly, a tip for a cup of coffee would be gladly appreciated. Thanks for letting me work with you and your cooperation all along.

Warmest regards,
[Your Name]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 3:40am On Sep 29, 2016
zopaks:

don't dull, facebook ads is your best possible option. All you need is to target the demographic characteristics of the target niche/users/interests of the users of such crm softwares and you are good to GO if the webcopy of the Fiverr Buyer is convincing to web visitors.
enjoy!

I have read this like 5 times and I'm blank......

Please come down to our level.

I'm still a leaner. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 3:50am On Sep 29, 2016
gocare:

I have read this like 5 times and I'm blank......

Please come down to our level.

I'm still a leaner. embarassed
Demography means the sex, age, profession, state and country of the targeted clients
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 5:50am On Sep 29, 2016
[size=15pt]$ 50 Payoneer urgently needed at 390/$[/size]

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 5:54am On Sep 29, 2016
I buy skrill and payoneer funds.

Biko check my signature

No string attached. intant transfer
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2016
Neduzze5:
Theflint1

Nice one but I felt it could use an edit.

Hi [Buyer's Name],

Please, kindly check out the files and let me know your thoughts about them. Don't hesitate to inform me if there are any modifications to be carried out.

However, I always try my best to deliver you a unique and quality job. Please, kindly recommend my services to your friends and associates if you like my job.

Also, kindly leave a 5★ rating, and a beautiful review if you are fully satisfied with the final project.

Lastly, a tip for a cup of coffee would be gladly appreciated. Thanks for letting me work with you and your cooperation all along.

Warmest regards,
[Your Name]
Wasn't my idea, just copy-pasted the template from the thread.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 6:17am On Sep 29, 2016
felibrain:

Shouldn't be a problem.

Please forward it to my email

smiley smiley smileywink

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 6:25am On Sep 29, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Demography means the sex, age, profession, state and country of the targeted clients
issorai thanks boss.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Tabbaz:

Biko check my signature

Lol which stings wan dey attached before for money exchange.
cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2016
mimiy05:
Testimony time grin

I just had my first big sale on fiverr.

It wasn't easy I must say. At first the buyer wanted voice over, recall I asked for how I could go about it and louie3 gave us a tutorial on natural voices which was what I used.

After the first delivery, the buyer requested a modification.

If you see the list eh, very long, and then she said some parts of the voice over sounded robotic. I was really depressed. I thought of cancelling, so as to avoid a low rating but something told me to keep trying.

To cut the long story short, since Friday, I have been modifying and she had been rejecting asking for more modification. Infact, I learnt a lot of things I could do with explaindio on my own from this gig alone. Fast forward to yesterday, she said I should remove the voice over and background music cos she just paid a seller for that, then do a little modification.

After sending the final modified video, she gave me a 5 star positive review(I didn't even ask for a review, infact I had zeroed my mind already that she was probably going to give me a 3 star review at the most) and said she loved the video and I did a wonderful job. The most interesting part, she also sent me the script to do another video for her!

Who says there's no God grin

I decided to share this for those who always think of giving up when things get so difficult, Don't give up, keep on trying, you don't know what God has in store for you. Imagine if I had asked for a cancellation? Probably would have been slammed with 1 star review

Apologies for the epistle. I just wanted to share this cos I owe my success to this thread. Oga Venzal, where are you ooo. Special thanks to you too.

More success to us!

MODIFIED: I finally got hazzantazzan's attention grin Thanks a lot bros.

Andy still havent given me a kissgrin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
PLEASE WHO KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET ANIMATED BACKGROUNDS FOR EXPLAINDIO?? TO THOSE OF YOU USING THE SOFTWARE WHAT DO YOU GUYS USE AS YOUR BACKGROUND NI? am still learning the software shall. . . i need tips biko.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2016
dollar is now 472 to naira
exchangers should do something, no more 340 again.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2016
[size=14pt]I am still buying payoneer and skrill fund

Instant transfer as usual[/size]
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by homebase(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Do you buy Fiverr fund?

Tabbaz:

Biko check my signature

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 380 to $1

Fiverr withdrawal Paypal Rate 320 to $1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=justi4jesu post=49768268][/quote]
Dollar is increasing on a daily, but your rates don't. I want to know WHY undecided

cc:justi4jesu

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
skitkid2:

Dollar is increasing on a daily, but your rates don't. I want to know WHY undecided

cc:justi4jesu
may be she has fixed template, meanwhile order my gig let me change it for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.