Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675096 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2016
Withdraw your Fiverr earnings and sell your skrill fund to us

Contact on (BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
androsurf:
Good morning guys! My regards to the big bosses in the house, venzal, khassy and the rest...

As a newbie that gets at most $5 job in two weeks, I still kept my focus and never lose hope that I'll hit it big one day. And that day came and I lost the deal. The job worth $150. At the end, the buyer only said he'll give me a tip for my effort.

The issue I had was about custom animation for whiteboard video. The client gave me a script describing scenes and events. I searched the nook and cranny of the almighty google, couldn't find svg doodles that fit the characters he wanted.

Please do anybody have idea on how to make custom svg characters? Most of the job on buyers request page now specifically asks for a custom whiteboard animated video, and this has always been my challenge since day 1 in the explainer video niche.

Thanks and happy weekend!
hmmmmmmmmmmmm people that make custom SVG characters charge as much as $750 for less than a min.

I stand to be corrected, you can check fiverr for custom SVG character or animi makers and see their price.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
pls oga.I can't find my gig on fiverr search engine. I used another account to search for it I did nt see it.What could be the problem. I knw smthing is wrong somewhere and I have tweaked nd tweaked diz gig after some hint.
www.fiverr.com/Creativeheiress
please help me check what the problem is
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jrush(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Exchange your PayPal funds here
@380/$
and sell your Skrill
@400/$
Pm me or whatsapp me on zero/8/zero/6/0/0/three/three/1/1/0
instant funding.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
gocare:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm people that make custom SVG characters charge as much as $750 for less than a min.

I stand to be corrected, you can check fiverr for custom SVG character or animi makers and see their price.

Thanks for the info. I need to go for the tutorial...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by surestsam(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
androsurf:

Thanks for the info. I need to go for the tutorial...

You can make custom svg with adobe illustrator,

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan55: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
please who can help me with traffic software.?? link to download
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
felibrain:

Perhaps I'm the only one offering it? Lol. No wonder I don't rest with orders on queue. The rest who offer it call it REVIEW and fiverr hate that word so they were asked to delete. I can't give my fiverr link here again for security reasons. I think my explanation was clear. Read it again.

Abeg which kind security reasons are you afraid of.

I dont mean this in a bad way, but I see no reason why people will be hiding their fiverr username.

Show us what you do. Thanks

More$$$

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
This is for those who are facing difficulty opening a payoneer account. Follow the below link with step by step procedure to create your account.

www.nairaland.com/3142952/how-register-payoneer-mastercard-nigeria
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by celestialAgent(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jrush:
Exchange your PayPal funds here
380/$
and Skrill
410/$
Pm me or whatsapp me on zero/8/zero/6/0/0/three/three/1/1/0
instant funding.
paypal @400?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by celestialAgent(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
$70 PayPal available.

I can p1y for your eBay, Amazon, Shoplify, Aliexperss goods in 5mins.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by celestialAgent(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
gocare:

bross why na? 750 for wetin?

I do 2d cartoon Videos and I know how much I pay for characters when I need a complex one I can't create.

svg files are not that expensive. Even image library from Go animate, explaindo is not that expensive. don't scare the guy off!

noHomo
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan55: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
pls traffic software download link
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by celestialAgent(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
androsurf:
Good morning guys! My regards to the big bosses in the house, venzal, khassy and the rest...

As a newbie that gets at most $5 job in two weeks, I still kept my focus and never lose hope that I'll hit it big one day. And that day came and I lost the deal. The job worth $150. At the end, the buyer only said he'll give me a tip for my effort.

The issue I had was about custom animation for whiteboard video. The client gave me a script describing scenes and events. I searched the nook and cranny of the almighty google, couldn't find svg doodles that fit the characters he wanted.

Please do anybody have idea on how to make custom svg characters? Most of the job on buyers request page now specifically asks for a custom whiteboard animated video, and this has always been my challenge since day 1 in the explainer video niche.

Thanks and happy weekend!
Do you still lack characters?
I could give you some quality ones for a token if you want.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by aleshsenior2000(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
beautycrush24:

go to fiverr and search for WRITTEN testimonial. You'll see them there. Use the first 2 on the page as your guide.

I hope this helps.
Better person. you get brain well well. Merci. you better pass some fool wey dey form I can't disclose the information.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Emmyk:

Welcome onboard. I believe you've learnt a lot. cheesy
I want to message you about something I need assistance on. how can I get across. It's urgent.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
surestsam:

You can make custom svg with adobe illustrator,

You can help me with any tutorial you have in this. Will hit Google Now. Thanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
skitkid2:

I dont mean this in a bad way, but I see no reason why people will be hiding their fiverr username.

More$$$
hmm...why I dont outsource to nairalanders is because they brag about what they are not...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Goldenboy842(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
pls oga.I can't find my gig on fiverr search engine. I used another account to search for it I did nt see it.What could be the problem. I knw smthing is wrong somewhere and I have tweaked nd tweaked diz gig after some hint.
www.fiverr.com/Creativeheiress
please help me check what the problem is

Your ip might have been blacklisted or u are using a blacklisted image or you copied a top rated seller.
Fiverr is complex these days.
When did you make your last sale.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
favome:

I want to message you about something I need assistance on. how can I get across. It's urgent.
I've heard a busy day and just coming here.
My email is on my profile, message me directly.
Sorry for replying late.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Your ip might have been blacklisted or u are using a blacklisted image or you copied a top rated seller.
Fiverr is complex these days. ..3 days ago.although I used a us Vpn to sign up.I have always been using mtn Ip to login..also I tweaked the gig myself.I did nt copy sm1 gig.also Anoda boss said he found mu gig when he searched for it ..I was expecting to be having sales since I hv over 5 reviews which r all 5★....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Fiverr is complex these days.
.although I did use a usa vpn to sign up, I always use my mtn 2 login in ..Also I made my last sales 3 days ago..Nd I decided 2 tweak my gigs 2 my taste ..I just decided 2 check diz account with anoda acct den I found dis problem. ..Although I dnt think it has been blacklisted cuz anoda boss here checked it 4 me nd saw my profile. ..just dat I had 5 reviews with 5 ★ ratings nd I was expecting constant sales dat y...Also I mutually cancelled a gig from one Indian guy....dat wat happened. .
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Emmyk:
I've heard a busy day and just coming here. My email is on my profile, message me directly. Sorry for replying late.
Thanks for replying, I have sent you a mail with subject **D issues**
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bro stop worrying and hit the buyer request page, and sleep there because that's where your sales are grin grin grin
Uwaeromosele:
.although I did use a usa vpn to sign up, I always use my mtn 2 login in ..Also I made my last sales 3 days ago..Nd I decided 2 tweak my gigs 2 my taste ..I just decided 2 check diz account with anoda acct den I found dis problem. ..Although I dnt think it has been blacklisted cuz anoda boss here checked it 4 me nd saw my profile. ..just dat I had 5 reviews with 5 ★ ratings nd I was expecting constant sales dat y...Also I mutually cancelled a gig from one Indian guy....dat wat happened. .
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2016
Theflint1:
Bro stop worrying and hit the buyer request page, and sleep there because that's where your sales are grin grin grin
..Thanks sir
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:17am On Oct 23, 2016
favome:

Thanks for replying, I have sent you a mail with subject **D issues**
Seen. smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:24am On Oct 23, 2016
beautycrush24:

Not true. I have been using glo

cc: Profcamsey
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 1:21am On Oct 23, 2016
abeg who knows how i can set up google vps to run diabolic traffic bot?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 2:01am On Oct 23, 2016
skitkid2:

More$$$
HI.
Be informed that Nairaland is a big forum with most members being from Nigeria. Giving your username here puts your account on a risk because it would be flooded by Nigerian IPs from one source (Nairaland) and fiverr would keep an eye on your account except if you are not using a foreign account.

Not much people here share their profiles here like me before now but you know what Fiverr did? They just silently added a security question to the account so that when I contact CS they would request identification and consequently unravel the true location of the account owner.

So only give your link for review (if you are a newbie) or to ONLY FEW REASONABLE FELLOWS HERE.
If what I've said sounds odd please keep sharing your links here.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 2:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
HI.
You don't tweak gigs to your taste, you tweak gigs to the taste of Fiverr's search algorithm. Now that's your problem. So kindly go back and do the needful.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Goldenboy842(m): 3:11am On Oct 23, 2016
Uwaeromosele:

OK, just offer more for $5 and head over to buyer request. You will get two or more jobs then you can edit your gig again to your tastes.

You can do social media adds or submit your gigs to free classified ads sites for real human traffic.

I think that will force your out from where she is hiding.

Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by handlernoni: 6:26am On Oct 23, 2016
Hi guys

Pls i need your help biko. This guy want me to help him write a campaign that can be used as an introduction on his page. Pls help me if you have any idea,template or sample. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.