Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (674272 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by afoobiggy700(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello who can write a good sales/advertising letter for a Graphics designer
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chigozie1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
I have been motivated by this thread to take action and massive action at that. cheesy

Am really inspired that Chief Venzal[/color] started this thread.
saw others join in to help other people, its really a beautiful thing to behold.

Emmyk, meklex, surestsam, walkermicheal, felibrain, gocare[color=#006600]
......the list goes on.
Una well done. More dollarz to ur pocketz

It was your contribution that has made this thread. Thanks

I look forward to contributing likewise in the future

I've read from the beginning up until the 40th page and I will not give my eyes rest until i read all the posts on this thread.

I stopped @ a point went back to my abandoned Fiverr account and optimized it.
got someone interested in my offer...
resumed talks with him...

but am not quite confident it's fully optimized....
Please can some one review my account ... www.fiverr.com/chigozie1

Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SRK1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
I need a review on Fiverr.

I will pay you the Naira equivalent at a very FINE rate.

I will be doing SMS money transfer, so you will get an instant payment. Thanks!

Contact NOW at: yourwriter01@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by amjf(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kindly check out my profile for corrections and suggestions, thanks.

https://www.fiverr.com/hilltop_graphic
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sadiq3051:
Na wa this one wey exchangers no wan do chikini $ again o I need to withdraw this $15 biko o.. if you need fiverr review alert me or better still I order ur gig with the $15 dollar u pay me 4k and u take $12 to ur account ... quote me for any of this

Is this offer still up? I'm interested, if it is.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
afoobiggy700:
Hello
who can write a good sales/advertising letter for a Graphics designer

I'd love to get the details behind this, and your offer

I just wrote an email ad for a buyer.... that happens to be the last job I did. You can also contact me on fiverr, so we discuss further.

If the offer is no longer available, still inform me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
RAFIC:

thanks bro... but the offer is no more available...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sadiq3051:

thanks bro... but the offer is no more available...

A nigga's got to try right? No probs, and thanks for the response.....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by olowo1995(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
pls inbox me ur email i will like us to talk privately about fiverr.
i need some enlightment.
mine haadeeola1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omarszn:
please i need your help withdrawing ur fiverr funds , can i get your number?
i dnt get u, what do u mean "withdrawing ur fiverr fund"
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chigozie1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
demo4ril97:

Please I need your assistance
Kindly help me review my Profile... www.fiverr.com/chigozie1

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
FxTizzle:

Yes but for 2day alone.
forextizzle say u don dey do secondary email stuff for paypal withdrawal? Upto $30. I mean virgin email and what d rate if u can?

No be fiverr o na afternic
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chigozie1:

Please I need your assistance
Kindly help me review my Profile... www.fiverr.com/chigozie1

Thanks
i really honor your your location "arise 9ja"

your profile description does not potray what you can offer be specific dont be "jack of all trade"

some of your skill are irrelevant if you are a digital marketer please just focus on that for now and put off that writing niche for now! Besides make sure you showcase yourself as a professional in your skills no one who love to give a job to an intermidiate when there are able pro willing to do a great job for same amount in 24hrs

your degree/award should correspond with faculty of art let say "B.A digital art" how does it sound? Fantastic I guess. Think of this can you bring a doctor to the court to defend a suspect, it doesn't work this way because they are all specialized in various fields

moreso your "say something about yourself" should look like "I am a soft fan of marketing"

take a glance and keep winning dont forget to also try out a foreign account perhaps Canada

#Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chigozie1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
demo4ril97:
i really honor your your location "arise 9ja"

your profile description does not potray what you can offer be specific dont be "jack of all trade"

some of your skill are irrelevant if you are a digital marketer please just focus on that for now and put off that writing niche for now! Besides make sure you showcase yourself as a professional in your skills no one who love to give a job to an intermidiate when there are able pro willing to do a great job for same amount in 24hrs

your degree/award should correspond with faculty of art let say "B.A digital art" how does it sound? Fantastic I guess. Think of this can you bring a doctor to the court to defend a suspect, it doesn't work this way because they are all specialized in various fields

moreso your "say something about yourself" should look like "I am a soft fan of marketing"

take a glance and keep winning dont forget to also try out a foreign account perhaps Canada

#Goodluck

THANKS MY CHIEF
I've made some adjustments, www.fiverr.com/chigozie1

please help me check my gigs.
What do you think?

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
demo4ril97:
forextizzle say u don dey do secondary email stuff for paypal withdrawal? Upto $30. I mean virgin email and what d rate if u can?

Contact me to withdraw your earnings at the best rate.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Contact me to withdraw your earnings at the best rate.
our trasaction will take place @ Mogadishu Cantonment popularly known as Abacha Barracks for Abj venue AHQ Garrison Int-GP. If you in for a deal let me know because the way you show dey fear me but if you go trasfer for me 1st then i can accept your offer
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Daraplato(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please I've been on fiverr for a while and I've not gotten a job. I usuallyusually send offers on the buyers request but nobody messages me. What tips can you give me to make my first sale
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
demo4ril97:

Bros, na lie if I tell you say I understand wetin you type.
Just contact me on whatsapp
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dickson2000(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
SRK1:
I need a review on Fiverr.

I will pay you the Naira equivalent at a very FINE rate.

I will be doing SMS money transfer, so you will get an instant payment. Thanks!

Contact NOW at: yourwriter01@gmail.com
contact me on 070 three nine two three one zero zero six
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dickson2000(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Daraplato:
Please I've been on fiverr for a while and I've not gotten a job. I usuallyusually send offers on the buyers request but nobody messages me. What tips can you give me to make my first sale
buy review which i can do for u
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dickson2000(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
RAFIC:

contact me for fiverr review
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by afoobiggy700(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
RAFIC:

I'd love to get the details behind this, and your offer

My profile can be seen from this

I just wrote an email ad for a buyer.... that happens to be the last job I did. You can also contact me on fiverr, so we discuss further.

If the offer is no longer available, still inform me.
Offer no longer Available
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chisom83(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
I have $185 Payooneer fund. if you can buy at N420/$ call me on: 08.1.6.5.4.88.4.66. my phone is bad, i cant whatsapp now.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pman06(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
FxTizzle:

Yes but for 2day alone.

You didnt respond back uh
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
pman06:

You didnt respond back uh
For where sir?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pman06(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
FxTizzle:

For where sir?

Email message.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hayfloze(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
I highly recommend @ FxTizzle. A wonderful exchanger, the best rate I ever enjoyed so far, not to talk of the black Friday benefit he gave out too. Thank you FxTizzle... When all other exchanger turned me down, he accepted with great accommodation and assisted in instructing.
5 Star rating.
Thanks once again!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2016
Dygeasy:
Whatever it is you're feeling like on this thread. God will really help you. cool

So you really thought I will have your time before? Let me ask you one question..

If I stop posting on nairaland, what will it take from me?......Now let me answer the question Absolutely nothing

If it was back in 2009 when I was struggling to get admin positions on forums then I would HAVE joined words with you. But this when you dey so...
YOU ARE ON A LONG THING.

I feel like helping people that's why you see me post here, Its not to get any fame or more money.

So better act well, cos your not tripping me at all.

MOST PEOPLE HERE ARE JUST LOOKING FOR CHALLENGE...PLEASE VISIT THE STADIUM ON SATURDAY MORININGS AND YOU WILL GET ENOUGH OF IT.

PEACE AM OUT
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 1:21am On Dec 03, 2016
@ Dygeasy I got your pm. Don't know what it's related to though. I've replied the mail so if there's anything we can chat. If it was a mistake (really??), then just ignore this.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 4:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 5:01am On Dec 03, 2016
pman06:

Email message.
I didn't see your email sir.

You can reach me via my mobile number on my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2016
hayfloze:
I highly recommend @ FxTizzle. A wonderful exchanger, the best rate I ever enjoyed so far, not to talk of the black Friday benefit he gave out too. Thank you FxTizzle... When all other exchanger turned me down, he accepted with great accommodation and assisted in instructing.
5 Star rating.
Thanks once again!

Thank you sir smiley

Keep winning

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.