Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (674339 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by blizzers(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Greg007:
Good morning all. Pls I need reviews in my fiverr acct. U guys knw how we do it here. Just one sell since last yr too poor for me. Pls o no scam abeg.

zinodizt@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Bidexluv(f): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
odicity:
please I need to buy domain names from godaddy but the are no accepting Nairaland cards how can go about this. and getting dollar cards are expensive to aquire. but I have payoneer but I owe 30bucks dir. please how can I fix this. thanks
I have a payoneer card with some dollar on it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ebook4Free(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Day11:

I will buy it without delay wink
Hello I wanna withdraw my fiverr earning too just 44$
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by PoWConsulting: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
We have bankable and comprehensively detailed Business plans/Feasibility reports on various agribusinesses. Feasibility studies have been carried out to evaluate the economic viability, technical feasibility and technological desirability of the agribusinesses. We are experts in this field and we have success stories. The following are agribusinesses we have invaluable information on. This has been separated into Business Manuals and Business Plans.
Grasscutter farming
Improved Snail farming
Edible Mushroom Cultivation and Processing
Broilers production, Table eggs production, Quail farming
Rabbit farming, Pig farming, Goat farming
Improved Catfish production (Hatchery-Table size), Smoked Catfish production
Poundo Yam flour production
Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries (Production of Plain Bread, Whole-wheat bread, Rich bread, Butter bread, Cassava bread, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Puff-puff, Chin-chin, Soy-puffpuff, Biscuit cookies, Yam croquette, Chicken Salad, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Lolly pop etc)
Cosmetics and Soap production (Detergent Powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Liquid Black Soap, Bar Black Soap, Toilet Soap, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Bar),
Toilet Cleanser, Disinfectant (Izal), Antiseptic (Dettol), Body Cream etc)
Improved Vegetable farming (Ugu, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf and Shoko leaf), Improved Cucumber farming, Dwarf Pawpaw farming,
Improved Plantain farming, Plantain processing into Plantain chips and Plantain flour
Oil production (Production of Groundnut Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil)
Fruit juice production, preservation and packaging (Orange juice, Pineapple juice & Mango juice)
Zobo drink production, Kunu drink production and Palm wine drink production, preservation and packaging.
Mechanized Cassava processing into Gari, Odourless fufu flour, Cassava starch, Cassava flour, Lafun flour, Chips and pellets etc,
Improved Moringa production, Moringa processing into moringa capsule, hair cream, tea bag, body butter, leaf powder, soap, seed oil from moringa leaves etc
Custard powder, Sachet and Table water production, Establishment of a Small Scale Restaurant AND MANY MORE...
The manual contains information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, process technology etc…it contains pictorial information that would guide you, it’s not theory, but practical theory!!!
Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!
IT IS AFFORDABLE!!
Contact Pillars of Wealth Consulting Ltd on +2347039664655.
Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting @gmail.com
Visit and like our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited
www.pillarsofwealthconsulting.com.ng
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by PoWConsulting: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
VERY CHEAP!!! Don't Miss this opportunity!!
A Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production... 35 Products!!!
Get this manual at an affordable and unbeatable price!!!
The manual contains information on how to produce..
Detergent Powder
Solid detergent
Liquid Soap
Liquid Black Soap & Bar Black Soap
Toilet Soap
Medicated Soap
Laundry Soap
Superfatted Soap enriched with shea butter
Superfatted Soap enriched with Cocoa butter
Superfatted Soap enriched with Aloe vera
Superfatted Soap enriched with Honey
Olive oil Soap
Car Wash Soap
Liquid Multipurpose Toilet Cleanser
Disinfectant (Izal)
Antiseptic (Dettol)
Shampoo and Anti-dandroff Shampoo with Essential oils
Body Cream
Moisturizing Body Cream
Hair Cream
Hair Conditioner
Face Talcum Powder
Aftershave
Perfume
Relaxer
Styling Gels
Air fresher
Vaseline
Robb,
Bleach
Methylated spirit
Toilet roll
Cold water starch
Glycerin with Rose water, and
Jellies (Jeleen & Jelly)
The manual contains information on where you can get cosmetics and soap making ingredients/reagents and machineries in Lagos. It also contains basic standard reagents requirements and practical do-it-yourself pictures of the production processes, reagents, equipments and machineries.
IT'S AN ALL-IN-ONE PACK
Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information
WhatsApp: +2347039664655
Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities
Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmai
l.com
www.pillarsofwealthconsulting.com.ng
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fiverr-PayPal withdrawal fully activated ...
Minimum of 100$
400/$ for funds above 300$
Contacts on my signature (whatsapp only)...... Be ready to submit yourself to routine screening as I don suffer too much for PayPal hand ...HAZZANTAZZAN

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by didymario7(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
I buy payoneer ranging from $50-$1000 @ N430 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chiefkpokp(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lets Exchange
When you Give me paypal funds, and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me skrill funds and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive Exchange deal.

RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............
Fund your alipay or Pay your chinese btc supplier or Goods on 1688.com and other international foreign shop. I accept Paypal, Bitcoin,Skrill,rmb, or Naira as payment for your goods

You can also sell your paypal funds to me if you have, My buying rate is 400-420/$ depending on the funds
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Day11(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork Withdrawal without delay.

We buy at good rate.

Day11
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chiefkpokp(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
contact my whatsapp let me collect it

[b][/b]
rjek:
Any exchanger for my $21 paypal fund
Please quote me ..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=PoWConsulting post=52911442][/quote]

dude, this space is for fiverr activities only
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by masterz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thawarplay:

Mine
Ok
Let's chat on whatsapp
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by masterz(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
lizzycreations:
i sincerely wish to be your friend
Lol
We are friends already
All the best
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ElGabi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
masterz:

Lol
We are friends already
All the best
Then you need to tell me the next thing to do in order to be like you, i'm a newbie on fiverr with less or no sales recently, abeg check my profile and assist me in anyway, i have got no skill(sad) but i know there will be a way fiverr.com/pearl_profit
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by odicity: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bidexluv:
I have a payoneer card with some dollar on it.
just want to pay 4 5 domains @ 1$ each. what is ur price.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys,

I'm having a serious issue with my inbox. I cant reply any message nor send to clients.

I have cleared all my internet data history, cache etc. Yet no solution.

Abeg gurus helpout.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
And yes, I know alot about the people who have heard about Fiverr but never took it serious .

@OP, I am in this category at the moment and its gonna change right now. Its even more annoying to imagine that i have outsourced over $1000 worth of services on 8 different service providers within a year time frame of which i wasn't satisfied with the quality of service rendered.

I just came across this thread and I am still on page 1 of it, I'm gonna read it to the last page because i have been operating an account with fiverr for the past 2 years now and i haven't giving it a thought of being a gig myself.

While reading through the pages to catch up, I will appreciate it if there is a way to get in contact with you so i can discuss extensively with you outside this platform and I cant drop my international number here since its a public forum.

Cheers
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
djlaqua91:
Hello guys,

I'm having a serious issue with my inbox. I cant reply any message nor send to clients.

I have cleared all my internet data history, cache etc. Yet no solution.

Abeg gurus helpout.

Thanks
Have you tried another browser or disabled your vpn and started from afresh?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DonEffiong(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
ollykay619:
Fiverr review available @2k. Contact on signature
i need review for my fiverr
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
ajog1:
Have you tried another browser or disabled your vpn and started from afresh?

yes have tried 5 different browsers! i dont use a vpn
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Greg007:
Good morning all. Pls I need reviews in my fiverr acct. U guys knw how we do it here. Just one sell since last yr too poor for me. Pls o no scam abeg.
let us exchange gig i have 2 accounts. contact on whatsapp 08094718748

You can also contact if you want to buy. 2k/ review(US) accounts.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chiefkpokp(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
chiefkpokp:
Lets Exchange
When you Give me paypal funds, and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me skrill funds and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive Exchange deal.

RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............
Fund your alipay or Pay your chinese btc supplier or Goods on 1688.com and other international foreign shop. I accept Paypal, Bitcoin,Skrill,rmb, or Naira as payment for your goods

You can also sell your paypal funds to me if you have, My buying rate is 400-420/$ depending on the funds
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
jurhnsyn:
Pls just got this message from a buyer and i dont know what he meant. The niche is creative writing. Please help me out guys.

Hey
I have a series of 8-10 miles marketing.
Emails should be subtle at first and becoming more aggressive in the last mile to two series is very aggressive in terms of marketing.
The theme will be communicated later. I would like to quote 10 miles
I would like to quote a single email

The gist of the whole thing is that he needs you to write an email that will start with a soft tone and gets harsher and harsher along the line .

As for the 'miles'. Ask him to clarify.

Or maybe those who are experienced in this are on their way.

I am an academic/creative writer too.

Modified

On a second thought, I think miles could mean paragraphs. like 8-10 paragraphs as used in the context.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jurhnsyn: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Uwaeromosele:
.sir No worries. Rilnetnigeria . com..Other cool software r also dier..Also, I don't know hw Nairaland Pm is been used..Thanks
The software can not be found on the website. The download section is empty with no software in it. Kindly upload the software here bro.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Wazzaowner(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
didymario7:
I buy payoneer ranging from $50-$1000 @ N430 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Last Year Nairaland best Skrill Reseller Ever!!.... U d best.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
jurhnsyn:

The software can not be found on the website. The download section is empty with no software in it. Kindly upload the software here bro.
..Weda u use Google Chrome.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ElGabi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Infamous(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Uwaeromosele:
..Weda u use Google Chrome.
jurhnsyn:

Use this.
http://rilnetarena..com.ng
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jurhnsyn: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2017
DEGREE2466:

The gist of the whole thing is that he needs you to write an email that will start with a soft tone and gets harsher and harsher along the line .

As for the 'miles'. Ask him to clarify.

Or maybe those who are experienced in this are on their way.

I am an academic/creative writer too.
I later got to understand he wants a 8-10 email series on a sex performance enhancer. Please i'm just starting on fiverr, how do i go about this task.

Modified

On a second thought, I think miles could mean paragraphs. like 8-10 paragraphs as used in the context.
I later got to understand that he want an 8-10 email series on a sex performance enhancer. Please i'm a newbie, how do i execute this task?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by proeast(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Pls how can my client post a positive comment on my gig or rate my service as 5 star on fiverr? I told a satisfied client to do that on my gig but he said he doesnt know how to do so or I should send him a link on where to do it. I'm new on fiverr and my niche is creative writing and email marketing but I'm still a novice on how things work on fiverr. Thanks in anticipation of your help.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by masterz(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2017
jurhnsyn:

I later got to understand that he want an 8-10 email series on a sex performance enhancer. Please i'm a newbie, how do i execute this task?
Use the content + promotion technique
Meaning: in each email, provide a very useful tip to enhance sexual performance, then, use transition to promote his product / service

ask
Missylizzy for the example I sent to her

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.