Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675117 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
tolajay:
Whoa! The upward mobility of the Naira against the Dollar is quite impressive for Nigeria's monetary performance, however, not too fantastic for foreign earners, especially, we wey just dey start this Fiverr Fight.

Question is, can Emefiele sustain and complete what he has started?

Meanwhile, how much be reviews now, shebi dollar don crash?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
lifestyle1:

Update us after 6 months of operation.

Remind me in 6 months to update you wink
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dymaco(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
please person should help me. I am a good writer and I want to offer email writing and script writing gig. I have downloaded all the material I can see. I need person who go help me test my skills before I offer. my whatsapp number dey on my signature. am a fast learner. before three days, I Don learn abeg
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
THIS IMPORTATION BUSINESS,I DONT KNOW HOW PROFITABLE IT IS O.HOUSE HOW PROFITABLE IS THIS TRADE CONSIDERING THE XCHANGE RATE AND WHAT CAN ONE IMPORT TO STAND A CHANCE OF MAKING PROFIT.

iPhones. lol
for me it's just to turn my dollar into hard asset and then liquidate it when it get's here.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
nkhay:

Any website you see Mastercard as payment option.

should have guessed. thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by lobell: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
khassy:
Beautycrush24
Na so life be abi undecided undecided undecided undecided

Na so val pass and you no gimme anything and you no take me out angry angry angry angry

Singapore1 Comman see your friend ooooo.... You still get those Indian buyers contact, we need forward her gig link to them make them give am serious orders grin grin grin

Happy Sunday everybody.. make we go pray make $$$ rise cheesy
grin cheesy grin

Sebi, she talk say na with am enjoy valentine? Ayam not understanding.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dj92(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
dozies1:

I think it's because you changed your gig image. Each time you edit your gig it will be removed from search result for period of time, I don't know how long.

You're right. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 27, 2017
Fiverr reviews #1800 naira from a seller account. Quote me if you need it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Trush247: 3:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Review available....zero.9.0...94523872
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Tabbaz:
Now buying payoneer dollars @

360 for less than $100

370 for above $100

380 for above $200

390 for above $1000

Good morning good people
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2017
skitkid2:
Who else is experiencing this?

Almost Every of my client wants to cancel

They request for revision once, the next thing they will want to cancel.

Have cancelled a lot of orders lately cry

Scammers playing on your gig's destiny grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Bekas:
Please send me a message on whatsapp.
your contact?

No number on your profile
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Femsmart:

Scammers playing on your gig's destiny grin
That could be true oo undecided

I just pray fiverr doesn't take my account away from the promise land
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dtruseeker(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2017
Tired of this paypal ish. I linked my payooner with my first Fiverr account which got banned more than 2 months ago but it is still connected on my payooner as funding source. Can I go ahead and link my active Fiverr to the payooner?
Experts should help me on this please.

Tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2017
dtruseeker:
Tired of this paypal ish. I linked my payooner with my first Fiverr account which got banned more than 2 months ago but it is still connected on my payooner as funding source. Can I go ahead and link my active Fiverr to the payooner?
Experts should help me on this please.

Tabbaz

Hmmmm

since fund is not entering via the former one anymore. There should not be an issue, but be very careful when you are adding the new account.

Also don't forget to pray to the gods grin

P.S. I know someone that did it without issue, but just be cautious and pray to have good luck
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dtruseeker(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Tabbaz:

Hmmmm

since fund is not entering via the former one anymore. There should not be an issue, but be very careful when you are adding the new account.

Also don't forget to pray to the gods grin

P.S. I know someone that did it without issue, but just be cautious and pray to have good luck
Thank you sir but cold don dey catch me already smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Fiverr reviews #1800 naira from a seller account. Quote me if you need it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by InvestinOwerri(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2017
eniolaamoda:
Bring your payoneer to me any quantity i will buy at 390/$

Bring your fiverr withdrawal to me any quantity i will buy at 375/$

Instead of selling your btc cheaply, let me tell you twi solid schemes u can invest in and make ur coin much instead of panic-selling
Whatsapp me on my contact below, cus i cannot spill it here it is against the rule of NL...
Pls who has done business with this person? How genuine is he/she? I'm looking for exchangers that will buy less than $100 of both fiverr funds and bitcoins. Pls help a bro not to fall victim to fraudstars. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Beemhan(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2017
completey:

Thanks for smooth transaction. But, I be woman sha undecided

Thanks for smooth transaction. But, I be woman sha
hehehe...sorry about that. Thank you too
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Richiy(f): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please who has ever signed a Non Disclosure Agreement with a client?

And it requires phone number too.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demolavoices(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
demo4ril97:

Longtime baba alafonja, biko how person go take bypass dis fiverr phone verification fish I don use my virtual USA phone but he no work.

I need to create a new account for a niche, and I cant create my first gig until I verify my phone number but the verification dey fail; is there a way of inputting the numbers, say +1-567-890-1960 or I should ignore hyphen$?

Ive u been able to resolve dis. And is it only applicable to Us account? What abt Uk or canada? Coz me Im thinking of opening another foreign account soon on new skill Im learning
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by herlonso: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
I think the issue is for all accounts. Existing accounts have 30 days to verify their number or else they won't receive orders again. But it is a criteria for new gig to be published for new account.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Richiy(f): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
herlonso:
I think the issue is for all accounts. Existing accounts have 30 days to verify their number or else they won't receive orders again. But it is a criteria for new gig to be published for new account.

Please how does an existing seller bypass that?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Richiy(f): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Demolavoices:

Ive u been able to resolve dis. And is it only applicable to Us account? What abt Uk or canada? Coz me Im thinking of opening another foreign account soon on new skill Im learning

Please how did you verify?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by herlonso: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Richiy:

Please how does an existing seller bypass that?
Yet to know how. I'm waiting for the gurus to discuss on this. Though I'm thinking it won't be a problem putting naija number. Though I'm still waiting
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fastlinkpro: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Demolavoices:

please when did this start, because i just created a new account a 2 month ego? though i used Nigerian account not US
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
herlonso:

wrong, read it up on their site. It doesn't affect all fiverr accounts
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
Pls who has done business with this person? How genuine is he/she? I'm looking for exchangers that will buy less than $100 of both fiverr funds and bitcoins. Pls help a bro not to fall victim to fraudstars. Thanks.
He is a confirmed man. You are safe.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by herlonso: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
djlaqua91:

wrong, read it up on their site. It doesn't affect all fiverr accounts
True Bro. It does not affect all accounts. But not only new seller either. You will be notified if it affects you.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
10 Fiverr reviews from a UK writing account available for sale @ #1800. Whatsapp 07o31562o14
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
fiverr reviews #1900 from a buyers account. quote me if interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.