Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (674995 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2016
JohnieWalker:

sent you a mail please reply

eply shortly
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 340 to $1

Paypal Rate 310 to $1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by telim: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2016
Nlevel:
Hello!
Can anyone here provide me with 300 000 + email
database of churches in US.I have a 7 delivery for
that.List will be presented as spreadsheet and will
contain names,city,zip code,email address and
phone number of churches.This list must be very
current and up to date. Quote me or send a PM
Thanks
The easiest way to get the list is to scrape your require details from online church directories using a custom scraper.
This is very simple using python with selenium to automate the whole process or any other programme you are comfortable with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Areaboyfriend(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2016
surestsam:
select web programming
With a foreign or nigerian IP?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pussygotlips: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2016
good to see guys making it here
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demoney5050(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2016
pls house can I open two account on epic browser
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by surestsam(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Areaboyfriend:

With a foreign or nigerian IP?
Any IP, but know that if you choose U.S IP, you will do tax verification.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2016
surestsam:
Okay that's. I will use Canada.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by runsboy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
I'm still doing Fiverr reviews, I'll order your gigs from up to 3 different Fiverr accounts and you pay in Naira after review is confirmed. Contact details in my sig or quote me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by femipeters015(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
hello bro, could help you out with this, but the zip code part is what i cant give, every other details i could provide [quote author=Zico4real post=48693484][/quote]
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by olawhizzy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
geebehn:

Bro! kindly review my account, 2 weeks old but no sales though still chatting with a guy that needs tattoo design for $40
Here is it fiverr.com/seo_craft thanks.
U target the wrong category for ur gigs, Improve ur Gigs Description (Always use call to action like ORDER NOW and so on...), also Add more skills to ur profile, Correct all that and pray to GOD...

Good Luck Bro... grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ayodeji4real1: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
For anyone looking for
Fiverr reviews, i am
offering it, i will order
for 1 basic gig of $5 and
you pay $5, in the naira.
you can
give me what you want
me to write as your
review, and also i will write myself i can also add addition review on your fiverr acct, blog / websites
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Xinoman(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oga venzal plz check ur mail itz very urgent
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Areaboyfriend(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
surestsam:
I tried using again, but still rejected.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by surestsam(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Areaboyfriend:

I tried using again, but still rejected.
i use nigeria ip to open my account, i choose writing first nd i was rejected, so i change to web programming and i was accepted few mins after.. Afterwhich i changed back to writing
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by battoyyeb(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello
Please is there someone here who have been able to use ATOMIC MAIL SENDER venzal gave us?
Or anybody into bulk mail
Please na
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by geebehn(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
olawhizzy:

U target the wrong category for ur gigs, Improve ur Gigs Description (Always use call to action like ORDER NOW and so on...), also Add more skills to ur profile, Correct all that and pray to GOD...

Good Luck Bro... grin

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
gocare:
For anyone looking for Fiverr reviews, i am offering it, i will order for 1 basic gig of $5 and you pay $5, in the naira. I will order from 3 different accounts if you like. And you can give me what you want me to write as your review, or i write it myself you choose.

Oga thank u very much for d nice reviews u have dropped for me there. U are man of ur words. Keep it up.

In case u need review(s) u can trust dis boss.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Alihamdulilahi. First ever order on fiverr and it was a massive one. It wasn't on Email or content writing though, sent a lot of offers on that and I'm yet to receive one work.

Survey work though, a very stressful one at that. But that God the buyer eventually gave me a 5star which I didn't expect cus I modified her work 3 times LOL. I'm just so happy tonight.. Please guys how do I cash out? I have my work in and verified US PayPal and payonerr too.

Thanks boss venzal emmyk sard etc. Jah bless everyone's hustle. Remember don't give up, it's almost my 2nd MOnth on fiverr with this bee recorded as the first sale

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
surestsam:
i use nigeria ip to open my account, i choose writing first nd i was rejected, so i change to web programming and i was accepted few mins after.. Afterwhich i changed back to writing
I sent you a pm.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by solbash11(m): 12:33am On Aug 24, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Alihamdulilahi. First ever order on fiverr and it was a massive one. It wasn't on Email or content writing though, sent a lot of offers on that and I'm yet to receive one work.

Survey work though, a very stressful one at that. But that God the buyer eventually gave me a 5star which I didn't expect cus I modified her work 3 times LOL. I'm just so happy tonight.. Please guys how do I cash out? I have my work in and verified US PayPal and payonerr too.

Thanks boss venzal emmyk sard etc. Jah bless everyone's hustle. Remember don't give up, it's almost my 2nd MOnth on fiverr with this bee recorded as the first sale

Alihamdulilahi indeed!
I am so happy for your success story brother. It's a good thing that you don't give up with your hursle on your fiverr quest. You've recorded victory at last!

Concerning your cash out of your fiverr earning, that's one of the numerous services we provide at Prime-Link Global Communications....

PLG Communications provides exchange of e-currencies such as PayPal, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Net-teller, Solid Trust Pay (STP), Payza and others.

NB: Sell to US your genuine PayPal funds/Payoneer/Perfect Money/Standard Trust Pay/Webmoney($) etc.

You'll Get paid into your Local Bank account at a good exchange rate. Terms and Conditions Applies.

Pick my contact information from my signature or visit the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2617156/prime-link-global-communications-nairaland-customer
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 1:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Nomeh17:

I sent an email to u.

replied boss
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:20am On Aug 24, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Congrats bro. I'm happy for you. More orders. smiley

Try and protect the identity of your client, by deleting his or her name from your screenshot.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 5:09am On Aug 24, 2016
Emmyk:

Congrats bro. I'm happy for you. More orders. smiley

Try and protect the identity of your client, by deleting his or her name from your screenshot.

Thanks bro. I'll always do that
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 5:23am On Aug 24, 2016
battoyyeb:
Hello
Please is there someone here who have been able to use ATOMIC MAIL SENDER venzal gave us?
Or anybody into bulk mail
Please na
try to download edm software
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ibroxworl1(m): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Congrat. Please how do you go about it because I av one about related to and I want to create gig on it . please help
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paragon40(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2016
WalkerMichael:

happy for u more greens..but drop tut for the survey gig abeg it will do us good. Me sef like stressful things.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2016
WalkerMichael:

bro, congrats... I always see you online and now it paid off.
More green to your greenhouse.
Meanwhile that stunt you pulled with me... You shouldn't have, I'm always eager to help, you don't have to follow backdoor na..
Congrats once again
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Meklex:
bro, congrats... I always see you online and now it paid off.
More green to your greenhouse.
Meanwhile that stunt you pulled with me... You shouldn't have, I'm always eager to help, you don't have to follow backdoor na..
Congrats once again

Thanks bro! Oops is that you? I'm very sorry about that. .. Sincere apologies my boss cheesy more $$$$
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2016
ibroxworl1:

Congrat. Please how do you go about it because I av one about related to and I want to create gig on it . please help

It was a survey work. She actually asked me find for her 20 US parents to complete the survey cus it was a parent to kid training type of surveys but as a sharp no dulling naija guy na lol, I went to fakenamegenerator to get 20 US full names then answered the questions myself... to be honest it's not an easy something :v but thank God sha. #smarkWork #SoftWork

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.