Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675220 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2016
ghadaphy:
i was trying to open fiverr on epic browser, it was showing me request forbidden by administrative rules
Same here too and when I checked my IP through whatismyipaddress dot com, it's showing Nigeria...what can be wrong Venzal?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jesona(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Venzal, you are the real deal.Thanks for your inputs on here. keep it up bro.
Gracias
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2016
jessyb:
@venzal, i am kinda in a fix. I opened an account with http://www.fiverr.com/super_app_maker. After I did it, i found a niche i loved - voiceover. So am thinking....can i change my user name?
Usernames cannot be changed after using one. The best you could do is go with this one or dump this account and create another one.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Same here too and when I checked my IP through whatismyipaddress dot com, it's showing Nigeria...what can be wrong Venzal?
Hello bro, there's a lock at the top right hand corner of your Epic browser. Ensure that you click on it to make it green in color. If it's red or ash, it means your IP address is not yet a US IP because you have not activated it
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2016
jonaboy:

I don't know the particular niche you got the client from, but if it is writing or to be specific email marketing, then what he wants from you is a one paragraph email campaign so that he can assess your competence and capability to handle his order. My advice if you cannot handle this look for someone that can do it for you and give him the full details of the order or ignore the message. Wish you the best.
CC Lacremy

Thanks for answering well bro. Your help is valued!

LaCremy, that's exactly the scenario. What gig did you person contact you for?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Jesona:
Venzal, you are the real deal.Thanks for your inputs on here. keep it up bro.
Gracias
Thanks a lot. I appreciate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2016
ghadaphy:
i was trying to open fiverr on epic browser, it was showing me request forbidden by administrative rules
Hi, to be honest, I don't know what that means.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2016
LaCremy:

Hi Emmyk,
I left a message in ur email since, no response.

Really sorry about that.
You got a mail from me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Check the location in Nigeria. Which state did it say you are?

I have encountered the 'glitch' before, when my IP was in Ijebu, Ogun state.

Just off and on your data again, that should take you to another state and you are good to go.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2016
If you're a lady following this thread, there are some gigs that you could easily offer and make some serious cash from.

E.g The video testimonial gig. If you have a pretty face, nice voice and have no phobia for standing in front of a canera you could turn this into your advantage on Fiverr.

But you could stand out by adding a little tweak.

Add a Nigerian blend and make it business targeted. That name "Nigeria" is a brand. But we really don't know. Despite all the negative light this country is painted and potrayed in, people still love things that have to do with Nigeria. Due to the fact that there's this uniqueness about us that's missing in others. Believe am or not.

Right now there are ladies offering to do video testimonials in Slovakian, German and some other non-English speaking countries. They are getting lots of orders.

If you offer something like - I Will Do A Positive Video Testimonial In Nigerian Accent, who knows? It might turn out to be one of the best ever created gigs on Fiverr!

There's no guarantee that this will work, especially if you don't get it right. However, there's really no harm in trial.

Also, if you are interested, you can just take a walk down Fiverr and critically study what those other cute ladies are doing. Then replicate it. People like cute girls - that's a frigging fact - and don't mind patronizing their gigs solely on such factors.

Another gig you could try out is the social media girlfriend craze that's bowling Fiverr over.

Just head over to the bizzare or funny category and you'll see what I am talking about.

You could offer to be a Nigerian FB gf as a gig.

I can't really explain the deatils of this. But you can see for yourself how this works by typing "Fb Girlfriend" on the search bar.

These are ideas. There's really no point in complaining about having nothing to do. There's some mega money to be made on Fiverr!

Go and succeed!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2016
You are doing a great work @Venzal. smiley

I have a friend that says this a lot 'Information is Wealth'.

You need lots of information to thrive in this dispensation.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2016
Emmyk:
You are doing a great work @Venzal. smiley

I have a friend that says this a lot 'Information is Wealth'.

You need lots of information to thrive in this dispensation.
Thanks a lot boss. You've done good too on this thread. And I appreciate.

Your friend is on point. Afterall it's called the information age/era.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Venzal:
CC Lacremy

Thanks for answering well bro. Your help is valued!

LaCremy, that's exactly the scenario. What gig did you person contact you for?

I don't really know, that's why I am confused here. Have emailed him to ask him the one he is interested though
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2016
LaCremy:

I don't really know, that's why I am confused here. Have emailed him to ask him the one he is interested though
Okay. Tha's fine. But isually at the right hand side of your conversation thread, there's usually an indication as to the gig you're being contacted for. Or maybe he contacted directly. In any case let's hope he replies with specifics.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2016
Venzal:
Thanks a lot boss. You've done good too on this thread. And I appreciate.

Your friend is on point. Afterall it's called the information age/era.
toyota venza grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Singapore1:
toyota venza grin
Lol. You know the drills wink
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Venzal:
Hello bro, there's a lock at the top right hand corner of your Epic browser. Ensure that you click on it to make it green in color. If it's red or ash, it means your IP address is not yet a US IP because you have not activated it
Thanks Boss.. it's now done.

*Modified

CC: Venzal
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gefted1: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
tador:
I love this as I want to go back to fiverr Thank you op for opening this thread on digital marketing on fiverr
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gefted1: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Venzal:
1. Create an optimized account/profile: pls op am a newbie explain more on how to render the serice of digital marketing.Thanks.

Simply go over to http://fiverr.com.

Click on the "Join" button and fill in the details that are required.

Experts agree that the best way to choose a Fiverr username is to use a name that potrays the services you're rendering (this could crucially be useful when ranking your gigs).

That's why you see people making use of names like fastest_writer, guru_writier etc.

So what keyword should you make use of on your username?

First it is important to know that each account you open should tend to ONE niche alone.

So the services we are offering here, are all in the digital marketing niche - like I said before.

So on that ground you can look for how to squeeze in either marketing, online, internet, digital etc into your username.

Something like: eve_marketing, marketingguru, digitalservices

NOTE; these are just for examples. I'm sure a lot of those names have been taken up already. Just come up with something creative.

The next question now is, should you operate a Nigerian-based account or a US-based?

Any of them works and works well. I have seen a lot of Nigerian sellers on Fiverr. And they're slaying it.

But I personally prefer to go with the US-based accounts. It usually has a slight advantage.

There are a lot of paid VPN services that you can make use of to make your browser IP address become US based.

But I make use of these two below (they're free and trusted):

1. The anonymox extension. You can add it to either your Mozilla firefox browser or Google Chrome.

2. Epic browser - you can download it from here

The Epic broswer automatically uses a US IP. So you're covered.

If you're going to be making use of a your Nigerian Ip though, make sure you avoid browsing with your Airtel sim. Like I've alluded to in my answer to a question up there, Airtel has been discovered to change IP address all too often. And if Fiverr notice this, your account is gone.

Got questions? Fire away!

Updates coming up...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Edipee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
@Venzal, thanks a lot for this timely and priceless information you've offered. I'm a young guy with high enthusiasm and passion for success. I got a modest PC which I intended to use for online business but none attracted my interest untill I saw this thread this morning. Although I'm not a very proficient and skilled writter, I'm passionate about the E-mail marketing or any other related niche and I want to be very serious with it. I'm currently based in Nsukka, Enugu state but I'll be staying in Akwa Ibom from this October. The issue is, I need someone around these places that can personally guide me one on one to open a fiverr account and manage it for at least a month so that I can get a good standard and foundation to work on. I'm not just comfortable with copy and paste method. I want to be unique. Cc. Singapore1, Emmyk, Newdaddy7. Pls, someone should offer to assist me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Edipee:
@Venzal, thanks a lot for this timely and priceless information you've offered. I'm a young guy with high enthusiasm and passion for success. I got a modest PC which I intended to use for online business but none attracted my interest untill I saw this thread this morning. Although I'm not a very proficient and skilled writter, I'm passionate about the E-mail marketing or any other related niche and I want to be very serious with it. I'm currently based in Nsukka, Enugu state but I'll be staying in Akwa Ibom from this October. The issue is, I need someone around these places that can personally guide me one on one to open a fiverr account and manage it for at least a month so that I can get a good standard and foundation to work on. I'm not just comfortable with copy and paste method. I want to be unique. Cc. Singapore1, Emmyk, Newdaddy7. Pls, someone should offer to assist me.
i am not into writing my brother , i will come and contribute later
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Edipee(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Singapore1:
i am not into writing my brother , i will come and contribute later
ok, bro.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
bikerboy1:

Bro, how far.. Have you executed the order?

How did it go, please share with us.

Thanks
I am really sorry I didn't reply earlier, spambot caught me in the act just finished serving my ban.
Concerning your question, I delivered the gig with a huge(very huge) assistance from Venzal and was paid(my first earning on fiverr) I pray it continues like this o.

I want to thank Venzal for his help, thanks bro... Make you go resize your pockets God will fill it for you.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by yebo36(f): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Meklex:
I am really sorry I didn't reply earlier, spambot caught me in the act just finished serving my ban.
Concerning your question, I delivered the gig with a huge(very huge) assistance from Venzal and was paid(my first earning on fiverr) I pray it continues like this o.

I want to thank Venzal for his help, thanks bro... Make you go resize your pockets God will fill it for you.

Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
I just missed two orders to NEPA... Was charging, came back to see two inboxes(2hrs ago) I replied and they told me I was late... Chai... Anyway I believe that I still have more offers on the way... This is to motivate people without enough resources(To a large extent I thought without lappy you can't make it online) ... I actually knew about fiverr two years ago but was discouraged by the fact that I don't have a laptop, fast forward from two years till now, I still don't have a laptop(actually I do... Read on... ) cos my first gig was worked on and delivered with my gionee m3 mini(no laptop).
We have many doc apps on playstore(stop downloading games grin ) but as a 'googlenarian' I use Google docs(the best for my low memory phone) and was able to utilize it to write and deliver my gig(this is exclusively for writers only, photoshop sellers, do not try this at home grin )
So you have no excuse.
I am an avid reader before now, still is but I have changed the type of books I read... I now read extensively on email related articles, product description articles, ad copies and general writing... so you can do the same remember this cliché quote 'you are what you read'.

I largely owe this my first sale to Venzal for his time and assistance and secondly to Beatzone for rekindling the fiverr flame....namaste!

May we make more sales than Dangote....

Meanwhile if you plan on using your phone, the formatting may not be right sometimes, depends and use SwiftKey for fluid typing...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Thanks Boss.. it's now done.

*Modified

CC: Venzal
Great! I'm glad you were able to resolve it
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=gefted1 post=47971490][/quote] I've explained it all. Endeavor to look through the pages of this thread. If you've got further questions don't hesitate to ask
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Edipee:
@Ven.zal, thanks a lot for this timely and priceless information you've offered. I'm a young guy with high enthusiasm and passion for success. I got a modest PC which I intended to use for online business but none attracted my interest untill I saw this thread this morning. Although I'm not a very proficient and skilled writter, I'm passionate about the E-mail marketing or any other related niche and I want to be very serious with it. I'm currently based in Nsukka, Enugu state but I'll be staying in Akwa Ibom from this October. The issue is, I need someone around these places that can personally guide me one on one to open a fiverr account and manage it for at least a month so that I can get a good standard and foundation to work on. I'm not just comfortable with copy and paste method. I want to be unique. Cc. Sin.gapore1, Em.myk, Newdad.dy7. Pls, someone should offer to assist me.
You are welcome Edipee. However, you don't need to be a proficient writer to start succeeding on Fiverr.

I am not so much of a professional writer, yet I do just fine. And so are numerous others. You just need to understand the basics of what your service is and put it into words, that's all. No one cares about Wole Soyinka's standard of English. This is all about MARKETING with words - making your words sell.

2. You don't need to copy and paste anything! No one is asking you to do that.

The info embedded in this thread is just to serve as a guideline to show you what works, and how it works. Yours' is to feed on it, understand it and model it.

3. You don't need to be taught one-on-one what to do as well. If you are enthusiastic and passionate as much as you say you'll find a way to channel that into success.

THREE people (the ones I know of) have made sales from Fiverr in this week simply by learning from this thread and expanding their knowledge through their own efforts!

So bro, snap off the excuse mode and get the ball rolling. You can do it. And we are always here to answer your questions and offer assistance whenever you are stuck.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2016
Meklex:
I just missed two orders to NEPA... Was charging, came back to see two inboxes(2hrs ago) I replied and they told me I was late... Chai... Anyway I believe that I still have more offers on the way... This is to motivate people without enough resources(To a large extent I thought without lappy you can't make it online) ... I actually knew about fiverr two years ago but was discouraged by the fact that I don't have a laptop, fast forward from two years till now, I still don't have a laptop(actually I do... Read on... ) cos my first gig was worked on and delivered with my gionee m3 mini(no laptop).
We have many doc apps on playstore(stop downloading games grin ) but as a 'googlenarian' I use Google docs(the best for my low memory phone) and was able to utilize it to write and deliver my gig(this is exclusively for writers only, photoshop sellers, do not try this at home grin )
So you have no excuse.
I am an avid reader before now, still is but I have changed the type of books I read... I now read extensively on email related articles, product description articles, ad copies and general writing... so you can do the same remember this cliché quote 'you are what you read'.

I largely owe this my first sale to Ven.zal for his time and assistance and secondly to Beat.zone for rekindling the fiverr flame....namaste!

May we make more sales than Dangote....

Meanwhile if you plan on using your phone, the formatting may not be right sometimes, depends and use SwiftKey for fluid typing...
Congrats once again, bro! I am glad I could be of help.

Really your zest is amazing! A clear case of ''where there's a will........'' (you know the rest cheesy)

Keep it up. And sorry about the 2 missed messages. Even Nepa can't dull your shine. This is the beginning.

Btw, you've got really good writing skills. Keep honing it. It could turn into gold for you soonest. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WinningDiva: 6:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Pls I need your help. how do i retrieve a previous gig which i created but did not complete/publish inorder to continue from where i stopped
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2016
WinningDiva:
Pls I need your help. how do i retrieve a previous gig which i created but did not complete/publish inorder to continue from where i stopped
Hope you saved your progress?

Simply navigate to MY GIGS. Look to the right, you would see DRAFT. It's in there. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.