Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675110 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by adamkolo11: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Tabbaz:

Outsource the job either on seoclerk, Fiverr or any other paltforms. Just make sure the person will do a nice job.

Also, the client is responsible for purchase fee.

Can we chats outside here as i will need some clarification, i tried registering in seoclerk, its requesting for a US number clarification, can u register there as a naija? Its been 10 hours he contacted me and i ve not responded because i needed to be sure before doing that,,u can reach me now on zere eight zero, five nine zero, two two, six three three,, just beep, i will holla..Thanks alot
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2016
adamkolo11:

Can we chats outside here as i will need some clarification, i tried registering in seoclerk, its requesting for a US number clarification, can u register there as a naija? Its been 10 hours he contacted me and i ve not responded because i needed to be sure before doing that,,u can reach me now on zere eight zero, five nine zero, two two, six three three,, just beep, i will holla..Thanks alot

Yes Bros,

Use my number in my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Tabbaz:

Sorry for late reply. Countries TIME VARIATION is to blame. It has been done. We work together some other time

Thanks

Ok. Cool. Please kindly remove my username from ur post. Thank u
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2016
sonickay:
Is It black hat forum file. The password is bestblackhatforum.com
Thanks. Got it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Please how can this job be carried out.

A buyer contacted asking me to provide 100 unique individual to take online survey and must come from USA.

Again, how can this be carried out? Urgent reply please.

Venzal Khassy felibrain Emmyk fingerprinter other gurus.

Thank you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
LaCremy:
Please how can this job be carried out.

A buyer contacted asking me to provide 100 unique individual to take online survey and must come from USA.

Again, how can this be carried out? Urgent reply please.

Venzal Khassy felibrain Emmyk fingerprinter other gurus.

Thank you

I may be wrong, but i think VPN can do the wotk. The priblem is, how do you take record of those that did the survey?

My Level 0 input. grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
I need email lists for Accounts Lecturers "Accounts Tutors, in English speaking"

Finally got my first job on fiverr. How do i go about getting this list? I really need to deliver a clean job. Have been on google, if you know another way, kindly help. Thanks.

His PM this morning,
"Hi, you need to clean that list before forwarding to me. So there should be No errors when i put it in the email checker. What is the charge and how long will you take?"
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
louie3:

Thanks. Got it.
..Boss is it d animation software. pls share d link I hv been trying to get it on diz thread, yet no luck.Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
I actually deliver 10K emails depending on niche or clients order. I use 1M to attract them then when we discuss I tell them I provide 10K per niche.

You guys should try these scraping softwares

Email hunter
Scrapebox
Scrapy
Octaparse

Just google "email scraping softwares" then look for the crack version.

How to deliver:

When a client says he wants emails of estate developers, what you do is to open the software and m .yp. com (remove spaces) in the site box and use "estate develope" in the keyword box. The software will in turn search and scrape emails relating to "estate developer.

The website m. yp. com is a directory site containing thousands of professional contact. You work is just to scrape the emails. But if you want to spice things up you can use a different site to get the emails.

Fingerprinter ibroxworld11 sseunth tabbaz paulsir

Hope that helps?

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Gen2lplat look at my last post up there☝
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ewuoso2002(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Emmyk:

Someone gave a solution already. Alternatively, you can simply retry in 24 hours time, same email!

Can Nigeria withdraw thru paypal now
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Just created new account and gig. please anyone got bot traffic?? cause I need to send bot traffic to it
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
gen2lpat:

I may be wrong, but i think VPN can do the wotk. The priblem is, how do you take record of those that did the survey?

My Level 0 input. grin

Hmmm.....don't really know.

Still waiting for suggestions
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..Boss is it d animation software. pls share d link I hv been trying to get it on diz thread, yet no luck.Thanks.
https://mega.nz/#!jAlAyLxD!vUDcgGdux_ykdljZKxP-NUoR_W1Zkly1EBxnawochdk
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
akashi01:
I actually deliver 10K emails depending on niche or clients order. I use 1M to attract them then when we discuss I tell them I provide 10K per niche.

Email hunter
Scrapebox
Scrapy
Octaparse

How to deliver:

When a client says he wants emails of estate developers, what you do is to open the software and m .yp. com (remove spaces) in the site box and use "estate develope" in the keyword box. The software will in turn search and scrape emails relating to "estate developer.

The website m. yp. com is a directory site containing thousands of professional contact. You work is just to scrape the emails. But if you want to spice things up you can use a different site to get the emails.

Hope that helps?
yea thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
sseunth:
yea thanks
You're welcome
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
akashi01:
You're welcome
we fit talk for whatsapp?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 380 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-etc-click-here-302
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
sseunth:
we fit talk for whatsapp?

Yea..my number in signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
akashi01:

Email hunter
Scrapebox
Scrapy
Octaparse

How to deliver:

Hope that helps?

Thanks broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
I buy US PayPal at the rate of 380/$, every other country 370/$.

Will buy your skrill funds @ 390/$ Payoneer 380/$.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Contact in signature, call or whatsapp.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan55: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
pls who can help me with facebook auto poster tool that works. to shedule post in group.

be it online or system software!!!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by moneyMouthed: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello Friends, @Venza, akashi101 and other gurus in the house, can I use my android phone to create a fiverr profile?

I kinda really want to partake in what you people are enjoying. I'm passionate about writing and, yes, making money which is why I wanna start this online write-for-dollar biz on the fiverr platform.

Pls can I start by creating a Fiverr profile via my Itel501 Android phone before u get a Laptop?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Emmyk:

I heard there are some niches that Buyers only "come and go" . If you catch my drift.
How about New clients here?
It's only a matter of time before you start making you $$$$$ too, believe me. cool

If I start d talk my experience for that niche ehnnnnn e no go close this thread tongue embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hiboth(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Are you paying for the review or something?

Bro na help i They seek for just give reviews no need to download.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
akashi01:

Email hunter
Scrapebox
Scrapy
Octaparse

How to deliver:

Hope that helps?

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sullivan6: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
akashi01:

Email hunter
Scrapebox
Scrapy
Octaparse

How to deliver:

Hope that helps?
yes thanks,but do you use those software's on a vps or you use it like that on your system...please if you use it like that,what are your systems spec..thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
sullivan6:
yes thanks,but do you use those software's on a vps or you use it like that on your system...please if you use it like that,what are your systems spec..thanks

No need for VPS..my PC specs are pretty low

2GB RAM,1.9Ghz and 250GB HDD
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
moneyMouthed:
Hello Friends, @Venza, akashi101 and other gurus in the house, can I use my android phone to create a fiverr profile?

I kinda really want to partake in what you people are enjoying. I'm passionate about writing and, yes, making money which is why I wanna start this online write-for-dollar biz on the fiverr platform.

Pls can I start by creating a Fiverr profile via my Itel501 Android phone before u get a Laptop?

Of course my account and most of my gigs were created on Android. Just visit Fiverr.com with Chrome Browser. Click the top left stripes then select "Request Desktop site".. That's all.

If you want to create US account, note that you will have to download Zenmate from playstore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
dan55:
pls who can help me with facebook auto poster tool that works. to shedule post in group.

be it online or system software!!!

http://fileice.net/mobiledl.php?file=3aahw#home
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Someone pm'd me for bulk email marketing softwares. Here are the links to the ones I have, I also included live email verifier and atomic email hunter. Please, I have not used them before. I don't know if they work. There are instructions on how to install them there I think, so just follow the instructions. I think the bulk mailers also need smtp or so to work. I don't know. I just happen to have the softwares. I would have uploaded explaindio for those who asked but its about 500 and something mb and I do not have enough data for that so maybe some other time.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nwvbpx25v124j/Atomic_email_sender
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/o1vapdo8a7b95/Send_blaster
http://www.mediafire.com/download/22ukrlg1f92dj19/Live_Email_Verifier_Professional_6.0.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ywfu8w0g7wkbw0/Atomic_Email_Hunter_3.50.zip

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
akashi01:

Email hunter
Scrapebox
Scrapy
Octaparse

How to deliver:

Hope that helps?

Bros abeg if you get the cracked version of anyone, you fit help us share? abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.