Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam (3147 Views)

Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. / Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 20, 2016
1. The Myth of the 72 Virgins

This is a very common misconception and even more popular recently with the wave of terrorist attacks and it seems a lot of Christians have concluded they are doing it for 72 virgins. First of all, these terrorists do not represent the belief of approximately 2 billion muslims around the world, they are horribly damaged and sick people that must be condemned by all muslims. Their ideology has also been further spread as a result of western inteference in their affairs but this is a different topic entirely.

Now about the 72 virgins, it is no coincidence that this number is repeatedly mentioned, there is a hadith which claims this but this hadith is widely believed by majority of Muslims scholars as daif or rather false and most people, not even terrorists actually believe this.

This issue is mostly a corrupted version of houris (well matched mates/spouses) who will be given to believers in paradise, though its mentioned in the plural form in the Quran, no verse in the Quran or a credible hadith specifies 72 virgins for believers. Ergo, this claim is totally false and must be discarded by non muslims as it has been discarded by the majority of muslims around the globe.

Here another question arises, what do women get in paradise? why should men have virgins and women have nothing?

It is believed by most scholars, including the well respected Dr. Zakir Naik that not only men get mates in paradise, so do women. Houris for men are mentioned more because as we all know men are more motivated by lust than women, so this reward is more emphasized than others.

Another important point is, though muslims believe houris are attractive, female believers who make it to heaven are more attractive than these houris and it is every muslims wish, both male and female to make it to heaven with their spouse and their family as a whole.

I must add that as a muslim, when i think of paradise, i am not driven by lust but rather a dream of a peaceful place with no worries where you can live, eat and laugh freely with no mortal worries. its like the hadith tells in it, there are things "neither eyes have seen,nor ears have heard,and no one can imagine". and as is mentioned in the Quran

“(there will be) therein all that inner‑selves could desire, and all that eyes could delight in and you will abide therein forever”

[al-Zukhruf 43:71]

This for me is more of a motivation than just virgins, seriously people, one could get 72 virgins on earth if he wishes. i encourage christians to do individual research on this topic to see that this is a misconception and is not a source of motivation for muslims.

As for the mods reading this, please don't move this to the islam section as its meant for both christians and muslims to read. it is important for us to understand our thoughts and beliefs if truly we wish to attain peace between us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 20, 2016
2. Taqiyya

Another popular misconception, this is admittedly a very frustrating one that makes it difficult for a muslim to engage in any fruitful discussion with a christian.

First of all, there is taqiyya in islam, but its not what christians believe it to be. Taqiyya in sunni islam is a principle that allows a muslim to renounce his faith in the face of danger in order to protect himself. This was established as a reliable hadith reports that a companion of the prophet (pbuh) was tortured with fire and forced to insult the prophet (pbuh), when he told the prophet, the prophet advised him to do the same if he was threatened again.

There is no principle in islam that allows one to lie to convert people to islam. This assumption is very false and is not held by any muslim. A different form of taqiya though might be present amongst shias but at least 90 percent of muslims around the world including nigerians are sunnis, so rest assured there is no reason to lie about our religion. besides, why lie when whether or not the person reverts he can confirm whatever lie you told him? we live in the age of knowledge and you can easily find out about most things easily.

Not to point fingers but this concept of taqiyya that doesn't exist in islam is one that apostle Paul confessed to using in the book of corinthians, yet christians love pointing fingers at taqiyya, something once again that doesn't exist in islam.

Like i mentioned earlier, if anything i have posted here is a lie, a simple google search will prove me wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 20, 2016
3. Who is Allah? A moon god? an idol? why does he precede Muhammad? Why was Muhammads father called Abd'ALLAH?

This is very confusing for some, even muslims with lesser knowledge but theres a very simple explanation. It should be noted that just we hausas call God Ubangiji, or yorubas call God Olorun or igbos chi/chineke (not sure), Allah is the arabic word for God.

Now we muslims believe Ishmael, like his brother isaac was a prophet and he and his father Abraham built the Kaabah in Makkah. Afterwards, Ishmael taught his people monotheism and the worship of the one true God pr Allah in arabic. the claim that the belief of early arabs was monotheistic is supported by historians. This all changed when a man called Amr Bn Luhai travelled through Syria and other places. Amr Bn Luhai is a man the prophet confirmed to the companions was hell bound, he was a well known figure in those times. He introduced idol worship to the people of mekkah and they now believed that Allah was a higher god amongst other lesser gods and this is why the arabs held a high place for Allah but also worshipped other gods.

This all changed when Muhammad came and like Ishmael before him, called on his people to worship the one and only true God/Allah. So i hope this misconception can be put to rest.

please refer to this link for more on this https://www.nairaland.com/2290158/why-muhammads-father-named-abd-allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 20, 2016
Op.. I would've ask you or the mod to move this post to Islamic section where nobody will disagree with you

obviously, there going to be an opposing view which you people hardly tolerate....if you cannot tolerate other people why are you coming out in public space

Everybody are allowed to agree or disagree on Christian thread without a fight unlike Islam thread where you mandate someone to have instant conversion to Islam before you can satisfy the person's curiosity about Islam

you can't win souls by threatening anyone who oppose your views on Islam rather engage the person constructively

meanwhile, it's good to know that women are also entitled to seven Virgin angels if they die in the cause of fighting for Allah

6 Likes

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Weah96: 5:17am On Jul 20, 2016
The OP makes the distinction clear regarding the application of taqiyya in Islam. Taqiyya can never be used to convert people, but you are allowed to tell lies for any other reason beneficial to Islam. Just don't use it to convert people.

Here is another point of contention which you failed to address. What happens to those of us who call the prophet a charlatan based on the recorded document called the koran? I mean the primary claim, the very first thing you must do, is prove to me that the prophet actually spoke with a non human entity. That's the whole basis of the Koran. The non human entity must have anticipated the inquiries of skeptics, people who wouldn't believe the prophet's anecdotal testimony Later in the future.

Is there any irrefutable evidence given to the man that can dismiss my skepticism? Did he write it in the book?
Just so you know, I don't believe that he spoke to a non human. I believe that he was either an atheist who didn't believe in god, or he was using psychedelic drugs.

1 Like

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Weah96:
The OP makes the distinction clear regarding the application of taqiyya in Islam. Taqiyya can never be used to convert people, but you are allowed to tell lies for any other reason beneficial to Islam. Just don't use it to convert people.
No, i emphasized it in that context because thats where nairaland christians seem to be obsessed with, lying is a major sin in islam and the only context where its allowed is when a person is in danger. its like the prophet (pbuh) said:

“All the evils have been locked in a room and its key is lying.”

And as mentioned in the Quran:

“Surely Allah does not guide him aright who is a liar, ungrateful.” (Surah az-Zumar 39:3)

“... and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.” (Surah Āli- Imrān 3:61)

Here is another point of contention which you failed to address. What happens to those of us who call the prophet a charlatan based on the recorded document called the koran? I mean the primary claim, the very first thing you must do, is prove to me that the prophet actually spoke with a non human entity. That's the whole basis of the Koran. The non human entity must have anticipated the inquiries of skeptics, people who wouldn't believe the prophet's anecdotal testimony Later in the future.

This thread is not meant to prove the superiority of islam or the undoubted superiority of the Quran, I'm not trying to "win" souls over. Rather its to help understand what muslims believe whether you may agree with them or not. You may not believe in the Quran, but we do.

Is there any irrefutable evidence given to the man that can dismiss my skepticism? Did he write it in the book?
Just so you know, I don't believe that he spoke to a non human. I believe that he was either an atheist who didn't believe in god, or he was using psychedelic drugs.
Like i said, this is an entirely different topic. I'm trying to address wrong perceptions of islam that non muslims seem to have. Whether they themselves believe what muslims believe is not a priority here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
carmag:
Op.. I would've ask you or the mod to move this post to Islamic section where nobody will disagree with you

obviously, there going to be an opposing view which you people hardly tolerate....if you cannot tolerate other people why are you coming out in public space
Loool! why should there be an opposing view? if a christian or atheist is going to tell me about my own religion or what i believe in which is what the thread is about he should have some genuine proof should he not? which is exactly why i specified that one is free to reject anything i wrote here as long has he can bring forth such evidences.

Everybody are allowed to agree or disagree on Christian thread without a fight unlike Islam thread where you mandate someone to have instant conversion to Islam before you can satisfy the person's curiosity about Islam
That's nairaland politics, i'm not here to talk about that.

you can't win souls by threatening anyone who oppose your views on Islam rather engage the person on constructive argument
Like i said, i'm not here to win souls but rather just here to help people understand what we believe.

meanwhile, it's good to know that women are also entitled to seventh two Virgin angels if they die in the cause of fighting for Allah
Again, you clearly didnt read a single paragraph up there or maybe you read the whole thing but you have a problem with comprehension. where did you get the number 72 from when the whole point was to disprove the existence of that number?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Rilwayne001: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice thread
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by annunaki2(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Nice thread

Trust you to like al taquiya threads. tongue
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Rilwayne001: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
annunaki2:

Trust you to like al taquiya threads. tongue

Mr monkey, you know its the other way round tongue
Meanwhile, when are you going to school truthman2012 and parisbookaddict on how jesus is not god? I can't wait to see that day hehehe grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by truthmans2012: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Mr monkey, you know its the other way round tongue
Meanwhile, when are you going to school truthman2012 and parisbookaddict on how jesus is not god? I can't wait to see that day hehehe grin

allaah is not "God", he is "god" says the quran.

Click here:

www.nairaland.com/3252134/why-does-quran-refer-allah
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by farouk0403(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
very educative thread may Allah bless you abundantly OP
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by farouk0403(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
very educative thread may Allah bless you abundantly OP
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Rilwayne001: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
truthmans2012:

Click here:

Well, again you've refused to make use of your brain hence the reason why you opened it to say rubbish as usual. I have seen the thread since you opened it.

One would expect compelling argument, but will be disappointed after seeing that it was all baseless. If you had think before opening that thread, you wouldn't have opened it, but because you are so agile to criticize islam, you are not making use of common sense again. Since it will be difficult for me in making you reason as long as you don't make use of your common sense except your own line of opinion, i wouldn't bother myself.

In the mean time, kindly show annunaki2 how jesus is god almighty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Bobbywallexino(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
truthmans2012:

Click here:

But Allah Is better than your god in the Bible that cast fire like dragon. Read 2 Samuel 22:7-9 . Thank God I joined Islam without regret.

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by truthmans2012: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
But Allah Is better than your god in the Bible that cast fire like dragon. Read 2 Samuel 22:7-9 . Thank God I joined Islam without regret.

No muslim regret being a muslim in this world. Islamic god is the prince of this world. He offers you so much enjoyments in the world but decree hellfire for you.

These are the interpretations of islamic scholars about muslims' fate in HELLFIRE at afterlife. If you cannot read all make sure you read the red statements:

Al-Jalalayn’s Tafsir on Surah 19:71(“Not one of you but will pass through it (hellfire): this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished”), gives the following clarification:
“Not one” means that there will be none. “Of you” means all people. “But will pass through” means the entry into hell. “A decree which must be accomplished” means it is a certainty and a judgment from which Allah will not relent. (Translated from Arabic) Source: www.al-islam.com.

Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71:
Surah 19:71: “Not one of you but will pass through it (hellfire): this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.”
Imam Ahmad narrated that Sulaiman Ibn Harb narrated that Khalid Ibn Sulaiman narrated that Kathir Ibn Ziad Al- Barsani narrated that Abu Sumaya said, "We differed about the meaning of ‘Passing through it’ (wari-duha). For some of us said that no believer will enter hell and others said all (people) shall enter it and then Allah will save those who have done righteousness. Then I met Jabir Ibn Abdallah and I informed him that we differed about the meaning of, ‘Pass through it,’ and he replied that, “Everyone shall enter it (hellfire).” (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic)

Another Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71
Narrated by Abdel Razak, narrated by Ibn Ayena narrated by Amru who told us that he heard Ibn Abbas feud with Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq regarding the meaning of, ‘Entering (Al-wurood).’ He said it meant ‘Entering (Hell),’ but Nafi disagreed. Thus Ibn Abbas read (Surah 21:98) “‘Verily ye, and the gods that ye worship besides Allah, are but fuel for Hell! To it will ye surely will enter (Wardan),’ and asked did they enter or not? He also read (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire: but woeful indeed will be the place (Wird) to which they are led (Al-mawrud)!’ Did they enter or not? As for you and I, we will enter it but let us see if we will exit from it and I don’t see Allah taking you out of it because you lie (regarding its meaning).” Nafi then laughed.

Narrated by Ibn Jarir, narrated by Atta who stated that Abu Rashid Al-Harury, who is called Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq, said, "They (the believers) will not hear hell’s roar." So Ibn Abbas responded, "Woe to you! Are you insane? What of Allah’s verse (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire,’ and also the verse (Surah 19:86) ‘And We shall drive the sinners to hell being lead (Wirdan)’? And also the verse (Surah 19:71) ‘Not one of you but will pass (Waridu-ha) through it’? By Allah, the supplication of those who lived previously used to be, ‘O Allah take me out of hell fire peacefully and allow me to enter paradise victorious.’" (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic) Source: Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Saudi Arabia.

In summary, every muslims will go into hell as soon as he/she dies. What a pity. Make sure you don't die a Muslim. Give your life to Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Bobbywallexino(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
truthmans2012:

No muslim regret being a muslim in this world. Islamic god is the prince of this world. He offers you so much enjoyments in the world but decree hellfire for you.

These are the interpretations of islamic scholars about muslims' fate in HELLFIRE at afterlife. If you cannot read all make sure you read the red statements:

Al-Jalalayn’s Tafsir on Surah 19:71(“Not one of you but will pass through it (hellfire): this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished”), gives the following clarification:
“Not one” means that there will be none. “Of you” means all people. “But will pass through” means the entry into hell. “A decree which must be accomplished” means it is a certainty and a judgment from which Allah will not relent. (Translated from Arabic) Source: www.al-islam.com.

Surah 19:71: “Not one of you but will pass through it (hellfire): this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.”
Imam Ahmad narrated that Sulaiman Ibn Harb narrated that Khalid Ibn Sulaiman narrated that Kathir Ibn Ziad Al- Barsani narrated that Abu Sumaya said, "We differed about the meaning of ‘Passing through it’ (wari-duha). For some of us said that no believer will enter hell and others said all (people) shall enter it and then Allah will save those who have done righteousness. Then I met Jabir Ibn Abdallah and I informed him that we differed about the meaning of, ‘Pass through it,’ and he replied that, “Everyone shall enter it (hellfire).” (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic)

Narrated by Abdel Razak, narrated by Ibn Ayena narrated by Amru who told us that he heard Ibn Abbas feud with Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq regarding the meaning of, ‘Entering (Al-wurood).’ He said it meant ‘Entering (Hell),’ but Nafi disagreed. Thus Ibn Abbas read (Surah 21:98) “‘Verily ye, and the gods that ye worship besides Allah, are but fuel for Hell! To it will ye surely will enter (Wardan),’ and asked did they enter or not? He also read (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire: but woeful indeed will be the place (Wird) to which they are led (Al-mawrud)!’ Did they enter or not? As for you and I, we will enter it but let us see if we will exit from it and I don’t see Allah taking you out of it because you lie (regarding its meaning).” Nafi then laughed.

Narrated by Ibn Jarir, narrated by Atta who stated that Abu Rashid Al-Harury, who is called Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq, said, "They (the believers) will not hear hell’s roar." So Ibn Abbas responded, "Woe to you! Are you insane? What of Allah’s verse (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire,’ and also the verse (Surah 19:86) ‘And We shall drive the sinners to hell being lead (Wirdan)’? And also the verse (Surah 19:71) ‘Not one of you but will pass (Waridu-ha) through it’? By Allah, the supplication of those who lived previously used to be, ‘O Allah take me out of hell fire peacefully and allow me to enter paradise victorious.’" (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic) Source: Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Saudi Arabia.

In summary, every muslims will go into hell as soon as he/she dies. What a pity. Make sure you don't die a Muslim. Give your life to Jesus.
screenshot it out from Quran and let me read it, I like Jesus as the Prophet of God but I hate Trinity. Can you just write it out where Jesus himself stated that there will be Trinity of God? read Mark 12:28-30. Jesus himself said there is only one God. what church Jesus attended? Jesus warned you not let your women speake in church. read 1Corinthians 14:34.. You Christan betrayed Jesus following man made law after Jesus went to heaven. Muslims Believe that there is only one God, and also let their females keep silent in mosque. more also Muslim females cover their head like virgin marry. Islam is one but Christan are many, Catholic bow down for Virgin Mary, Anglicans hate them. there is no mosque I cant pray but Christan is so selective. Muslim face the same direction through out the world but Christan has no direction and also Muslims pray with one language which is Arabic , as it is confirmed by the Bible Zephaniah 3:9. .. read where I quoted from the Bible. drop hatred and find real religion, those pastors are working for the money, they are deceiving you. Read your Bible very well and find the truth. if you want how Moses perform Abolition with Aron like Muslim from the Bible I will show you. read Nehemiah 8:4-6 is the same as Muslims pray. Join before it is too late. if you need more light from your Bible about Islam I will show you but you have to firstly drop hatred and ask for reality. thank you brother

3 Likes

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Rilwayne001: 6:00am On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

I have told you several times to come back to that thread where you first talked about this. Why do you enjoy being mischievous?
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by truthmans2012: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
screenshot it out from Quran and let me read it, I like Jesus as the Prophet of God but I hate Trinity. Can you just write it out where Jesus himself stated that there will be Trinity of God? read Mark 12:28-30. Jesus himself said there is only one God. what church Jesus attended? Jesus warned you not let your women speake in church. read 1Corinthians 14:34.. You Christan betrayed Jesus following man made law after Jesus went to heaven. Muslims Believe that there is only one God, and also let their females keep silent in mosque. more also Muslim females cover their head like virgin marry. Islam is one but Christan are many, Catholic bow down for Virgin Mary, Anglicans hate them. there is no mosque I cant pray but Christan is so selective. Muslim face the same direction through out the world but Christan has no direction and also Muslims pray with one language which is Arabic , as it is confirmed by the Bible Zephaniah 3:9. .. read where I quoted from the Bible. drop hatred and find real religion, those pastors are working for the money, they are deceiving you. Read your Bible very well and find the truth. if you want how Moses perform Abolition with Aron like Muslim from the Bible I will show you. read Nehemiah 8:4-6 is the same as Muslims pray. Join before it is too late. if you need more light from your Bible about Islam I will show you but you have to firstly drop hatred and ask for reality. thank you brother

Is that the reason you want to go to hellfire? Your excuses are so flimsy and they are not enough for you to choose hellfire after your life here on earth. It is stated clearly in the writeup islamic scholars that muslims will go to hell as soon as they die. Do you know better than those scholars? Let me give you another quranic verse that confirms muslims going to hellfire:

[Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant.The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.
You see, all muslims will go to hell first before some will be removed on the Day of Resurrection. Allaah (Satan) already has informed you of your fate afterlife, it is up to you to choose hellfire or heaven.

Islam is not from God. Jesus said: "And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all NATIONS and then the end will come (Mat.24:14).

It is the Gospel God expects to be preached till the end of the world, it shows Satan sent islam.

Jesus said "In my Father's house are many mansions, I'm going to prepare a place for you so that where am you will be also (Mat. 14:2-3). Jesus is in heaven and wants you to be with him. It is only Satan that will promise his own to go to hellfire as allaah did.

Trinity

It was Jesus Himself who taught us Trinity:

Mat. 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

True Christians have double confirmation: Jesus said we are going to heaven, allaah also confirmed it:

[Quran 2:62] Lo! Those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad), and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

You left a safe place to a dangerous place, how reasonable?

1 Like

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by truthmans2012: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I have told you several times to come back to that thread where you first talked about this. Why do you enjoy being mischievous?

I don't have your time, your mind is made up for Satan. Do you know better than the quran that clearly states muslims are going to hellfire? Do you know more than those islamic scholars who interpreted it rightly? If you bring out any quranic verse that states otherwise it means allaah is not reliable, contradicting himself.

True Christians don't have any problem, we are doubly protected. Jesus said we are going to heaven, allaah too confirms it (Quran 5:69 and 2:62).

[Quran 2:62] Lo! Those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad), and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by orisa37: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Born Again don't misconstrue nothing. They know every God's gift very well.
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Bobbywallexino(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Is that the reason you want to go to hellfire? Your excuses are so flimsy and they are not enough for you to choose hellfire after your life here on earth. It is stated clearly in the writeup islamic scholars that muslims will go to hell as soon as they die. Do you know better than those scholars? Let me give you another quranic verse that confirms muslims going to hellfire:

[Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant.The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.
You see, all muslims will go to hell first before some will be removed on the Day of Resurrection. Allaah (Satan) already has informed you of your fate afterlife, it is up to you to choose hellfire or heaven.

Islam is not from God. Jesus said: "And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all NATIONS and then the end will come (Mat.24:14).

It is the Gospel God expects to be preached till the end of the world, it shows Satan sent islam.

Jesus said "In my Father's house are many mansions, I'm going to prepare a place for you so that where am you will be also (Mat. 14:2-3). Jesus is in heaven and wants you to be with him. It is only Satan that will promise his own to go to hellfire as allaah did.

Trinity

It was Jesus Himself who taught us Trinity:

Mat. 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

True Christians have double confirmation: Jesus said we are going to heaven, allaah also confirmed it:

You left a safe place to a dangerous place, how reasonable?
What u quoted from Quran doesn't refers to only Muslim. you need more knowledge of Quran. if Quran says you, it means all human being, and everyone will get his /her punishment according to their bad deed. some will spend lil time in hell before entering paradise depending on their sin. Trinity wasn't disclosed when Jesus was on earth, do you agree? read Mattew from 28:18-19 in the heaven, why not on earth? it was a planed by Jesus followers and I can give plenty of chapters where is only one God been mentioned in the bible. what happened to the rest point I have mentioned? I like people with good evidence Brother. Don't follow someone's lecture, let's use Quran and Bible as our references. Many people bring their own idea which is wrong as Jesus against it.
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Rilwayne001: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

I don't have your time, your mind is made up for Satan. Do you know better than the quran that clearly states muslims are going to hellfire? Do you know more than those islamic scholars who interpreted it rightly? If you bring out any quranic verse that states otherwise it means allaah is not reliable, contradicting himself.

True Christians don't have any problem, we are doubly protected. Jesus said we are going to heaven, allaah too confirms it (Quran 5:69 and 2:62).

You don't have my time, yet you wanted me to come to your thread?
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Rilwayne001: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2016
orisa37:
Born Again don't misconstrue nothing. They know every God's gift very well.

Really? So why are there thousands of sects in Christianity if actually they don't misconstrue nothing?
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Bobbywallexino(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Those scholars sponsored by US and Israel to blackmail Islam. I like to screenshot Bible verses for people to read. can you do dat from Quran for me to read so that I will be more relieved?
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by truthmans2012: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
What u quoted from Quran doesn't refers to only Muslim. you need more knowledge of Quran. if Quran says you, it means all human being, and everyone will get his /her punishment according to their bad deed. some will spend lil time in hell before entering paradise depending on their sin. Trinity wasn't disclosed when Jesus was on earth, do you agree? read Mattew from 28:18-19 in the heaven, why not on earth? it was a planed by Jesus followers and I can give plenty of chapters where is only one God been mentioned in the bible. what happened to the rest point I have mentioned? I like people with good evidence Brother. Don't follow someone's lecture, let's use Quran and Bible as our references. Many people bring their own idea which is wrong as Jesus against it.

Your rest points don't matter. Allaah confirmed Christians going to heaven, what else do you want?

I think you actually lack spiritual knowledge. How can you say the quranic verses I quoted refer to all human beings? It is referring to muslims alone. Jesus, Abraham, Moses and other Bible prophets are confirmed to be in heaven, why are they not in hellfire till date waiting for the Day of Resurrection to be removed to Paradise? Why is only muhammad as a "prophet",waiting in hell?The true God did not prepare hell for his people, allaah is Satan.

Since you can afford to stay in hell, no problem, it is your choice. But the truth is: anyone.who finds himself in hell cannot come out again as there is no repentance after death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by true2god: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
Those scholars sponsored by US and Israel to blackmail Islam. I like to screenshot Bible verses for people to read. can you do dat from Quran for me to read so that I will be more relieved?
Do you mean the greatest Islamic 'scholar', ibn Kathir, is an American agent? For your information, ibn kathir died hundreds of years before a nation called the US existed. Don't be an ignorant Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by truthmans2012: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
true2god:
Do you mean the greatest Islamic 'scholar', ibn Kathir, is an American agent? For your information, ibn kathir died hundreds of years before a nation called the US existed. Don't be an ignorant Muslim.

Don't mind him.

Is the the US who wrote Quran 3:185 that says all muslims are going to hellfire waiting for the Day of Resurrection before some will be removed?
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by annunaki2(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
true2god:

Don't mind the typical islamic al taquiyaist. Muslims are fond of blaming others for the crimes they commit.
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by Bobbywallexino(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
true2god:
yes I can be ignorant because I only read Quran and follow Quran wish not someone's lecture. nothing to worried by that because you are deceived by Paul in the Bible and his trick
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by truthmans2012: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
yes I can be ignorant because I only read Quran and follow Quran wish not someone's lecture. nothing to worried by that because you are deceived by Paul in the Bible and his trick

Is allaah deceiving you when he decreed all of you are going to hell?, Is he not saying the truth?

Why are muslims going to hell first since many of God's people went to heaven straight?

I tell you the truth: allaah is Satan who wants to take you to hell.
Re: Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam by orisa37: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Christianity is a Blanket Cover like Conscience for good and bad. Born Agains are few and are very good in Wisdom, Knowledge And Understanding. They are not common Christians. They are Miracles and perform miracles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snares Of Satan / Full Gospel Businessmen Fellowship International - Oceanic Chapter / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.