Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex (51500 Views)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / See Questions A Father Asked Man Who Wanted To Marry His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by pepigeorge(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
missyge:
Very Funny.....

Am serious o.. am waiting
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by ubcandid(m): 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
pepigeorge:

ph......
encode ur contact. .I will try to decode it

you wan fire yash wey dey lagos all the way from ph......hmmmm apajo man, i go like am if una weeding shoot hit front page.
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by pepigeorge(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2016
ubcandid:

you wan fire yash wey dey lagos all the way from ph......hmmmm apajo man, i go like am if una weeding shoot hit front page.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by ArcToyin(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
NOC1:
Lol, they girl tried that's the best way to knock off some dudes great tactics. How the girl sounded on her response you will know she just did that to peg the young man.
even at that 40k is still small. Our pussy is priceless. Is high time we put value on ourselves & not give ourselves out cos of peanut. Esau as a case study.
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by Akpundu: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2021
[Where can I Bleep a girl in this Kano state,I just came in new
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by Babara1994(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2021
Koyayikobeyiba:
I don't think 40k is much. Oloshos come in class's and categories. Maybe the guy wants the 5k class. He should go on the street to pick them. 40k is not his level cheesy
It's ppl like you that encourage these girls to behave this way. You might be at the receiving end someday
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by Babara1994(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2021
JonSnow:
40k for a vagina that has been pounded by countless other individuals?

For this buhari economy?

That girl's stvpidity must be hereditary and congenital.
With gonorrhea infection and staph.
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by tnerro1(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2021
My guy say na this type pussy him Dey like, the pussy that is not for everyone grin grin grin
Re: Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex by tnerro1(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Akpundu:
[Where can I Bleep a girl in this Kano state,I just came in new

Hisbah Dey there oooo, dem catch you , you go marry the olosho by force oooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.