Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 AM

RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora (12744 Views)

The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos / PHOTOS: Officials Treat Victim At Accident Scene In Mile 12, Lagos / Container Truck Falls At Ijora Olopa, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by lordkit400: 5:04am On Jul 20, 2016
Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad were seen attending to a victim of an accident which occurred yesterday at Ijora, Lagos.

See Photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/20/photos-rrs-attend-to-an-accident-victim-at-ijora/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by SamMilla1(m): 5:06am On Jul 20, 2016
All I see there is a man holding an accident victim and posing for a picture, with bright face at that. No sign of anger or urgency.
The victim was even holding up his phone, I guess he wants to take a selfie with the RSS too. He is probably my fellow Igbo man, trying to contact his customer in the market to tell him to wait a little longer because of the accidental delay.

Anyway sorry for the accident, we don't wish ills even to our enemies.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 20, 2016
nollywood
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by NwaNimo1(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Attending to him how?

No first aid,
No stretcher,
No ambulance,
No nothing

3 Likes

Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2016
SamMilla1:
All I see there is a man holding an accident victim and posing for a picture, with bright face at that. No sign of anger or urgency.
The victim was even holding up his phone, I guess he wants to take a selfie with the RSS too. He is probably my fellow Igbo man, trying to contact his customer in the market to tell him to wait a little longer because of the accidental delay.

this one na pose o
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by chukstino: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Sorry
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Ok
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by blessedqueen(f): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2016
SamMilla1:

Lol

1 Like

Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by palsenator(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Honestly this should be something big. Police officers should as a matter of fact be able to administer first aid like its been done in any developed country.

1 Like

Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by timilehin007(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Na everything una dey take show off...what's with the pose now oga
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by yomalex(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2016
How exactly are they attending to him?
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by tohpahz(f): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2016
I no wan laugh abeg..

Lemme digress a lil.
Men of the uniform shouldn't be fat. angry
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2016
SamMilla1:

[size=15pt] Not FUNNY ..... sad angry [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by McPhilz8(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Person dey strike pose with accident victim. Them say e dey help. . Maybe na e phone e give somebody to use snap. . Puah. Naija.
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by holluwai(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Them pose for camera ni?
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by MadCow1: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3994773_20160720050300_jpega43913c97cd3aa09b9f32dccf367bab6

If Nigeria functioned properly, Every Nigerian Police officer should be able to administer Basic and Advanced First Aid..

But this is Nigeria.
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by cangoallnyt: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2016
tohpahz:
I no wan laugh abeg..
Lemme digress a lil. Men of the uniform shouldn't be fat. angry
tophaz of that year smiley nice display pic tho
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by Edubrazilnwa(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2016
me I shaa think he is jst posing for d pishure see ask he face camera.
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by MrTour: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2016
I see a confused police officer looking happy as if he just captured a runaway okada man. The victim seems very reluctant to get off the floor as he already knows once we reach station na N20,000. The victim is dialing his lawyer's number but it keep saying unavailable.

1 Like

Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2016
This police officer must be a nairalander. Fan of "pinshures or adonbilivit". That dude on the ground is obviously in pain, must the officer pose for the camera first before helping him the poor dude? grin grin grin
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by yusluv4(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2016
that nigga just got arrested for being a victim of the accident, attend wetyn? or probably he was hit by the RRS when dey where trying to arrest him driving okada. OLOPA!!! lagos people knows berra what dey are capable of doing
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by adebayo201: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2016
MrTour:
I see a confused police officer looking happy as if he just captured a runaway okada man. The victim seems very reluctant to get off the floor as he already knows once we reach station na N20,000. The victim is dialing his lawyer's number but it keep saying unavailable.
uhn... forensic !!!

Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by wellmax(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2016
Good. Attending and posing for Photo ops
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by hazyfm: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2016
RRS Officer Poses For A Picture With An Accident Victim At Ijora

Modified
cc: Lasisi
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by Raplibero(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2016
its a pity sorry bro
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by Vicadonis(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2016
people pose for picture, you sey dem dey attend to. Iru awon eyan wo leleyi
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by Biospnx(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2016
SamMilla1:

jes wat i v in mind
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by dubbiskelly(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
You sure say no be the police men cause the accident? Cos i no trust NPF, especially those one wey dey for ijora bridge, dia own na to dey chase trucks n okada.
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by adepiero: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Is he trying to help him or searching his pocket for money undecided
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by teejay06: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
waiting for him to die so they can use their yeye truck to carry him ...... mumu pple
Re: RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora by meekyrozzay: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
bad men

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Officer Slaps Innocent Driver As His Colleagues Endangered Commuters Lives / 5 Interesting Ways Traveling Affects Us / Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.