Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers (1375 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Rukky Sanda Celebrates 34th Birthday With Fierce New Photos / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers by Blackberrybabes: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2016
I could still remember vividly when this guy started singing. A whole lot people claimed they didn't like him, plus me. We felt his songs were not to Urban enough to get us grooving. So many people considered his music to be for the touts and the less educated.

Now I want to say, in my own opinion, at least. Everyone seems to be dancing to the tune of Aja 1. I love the song like crazy and some other songs the guy has done in recent times. What even thrills me most about the guy is his catchy tune, ain!!!!

Incase you don't know, Small Doctor has worked with the Mavin Crew and Don Jazzy himself was on the song giving his usual unique backup. The song was whack, but Small doctor's part shone and made the song a little bit dance-able.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/small-doctor-pictured-with-fierce.html

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers by Blackberrybabes: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2016
undecided

How is this a news
Re: Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers by Blackberrybabes: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2016
JixNation:
undecided

How is this a news

Cuz you have never seen or heard the story...
Re: Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers by rusher14: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2016
I even thought he was a medical practitioner.
Re: Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2016
so

1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2016
rusher14:
I even thought he was a medical practitioner.
medical practitioner keh?this one wey no go school.....have you listened to any of his songs beforena so you go hear 'I dey kill mosquito well well.....na im job be thatgrinundecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers by horlamelekan(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2016
undecidedundecided

Re: Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers by daviddagreat: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
O dis guy wey dey kill mosquito.
Still wondering hw dat song became a hit. I mean its a song about mosquito.
Who d hell sings about mosquitoes?

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2016
big dr

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Facing Jail Term For Sending Seductive Pic For 17 Year Old Boy Student / Checkout All The Nollywood Stars Flies To London In One Aircraft(photos) / Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.