Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave (35054 Views)

Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2016
[/i]Most Ladies if not all, are guilty of some of these habits shortlisted below.

Tho I aint one of em female bashers crew buh I just decided to create a counter thread to this [i] https://www.nairaland.com/3209587/10-bad-habits-guys-find

1. Bathroom Habit

Seeing panties and bra of different colour hanging on the wall of public bathrooms aint no new thing. A lady will be so deep in thoughts of the nice Bleep she had with her bf while bathing, and she will forget she actually entered the bathroom with pants on. My thoughts grin. Then you enter and see display of shrink pants and bra for sale undecided

Even some of em who are used to washing after taking their bath, still enjoy the habit of leaving it to dry inside their bathing bowl without spreading.

2. Bedroom Habit

The fear of going to the toilet at mid-night, or the reluctant feeling to walk has caused our ladies to adopt the use of an empty custard container or paint container as their mini urine depot. And they won't get up in time to quickly get rid of the chocking smell conc acidic liquid.

Sometimes back, I went to a lady's room very early in the morning, to retrieve the caculator I lent her. The bad odour that oozed out from a paint container at the right corner of the entrance, greeted me goodmorning buh my legs responded quickly with a reversed gear. I almost puke. grin

3. Excess Make up

The way some ladies apply foundation powder this days, you start to wonder if Gabriel will be able to recognize them when distributing blessings.undecided

Whenever you see a lady on an heavy make up, nigga don't get captivated. Listen to that still voice behind it saying 'this is not my real face oo' grin . Then move your eye censor down to the feet and witness the state of its maltreatment. They spend time practicing fine art on their face buh to sponge their leg is a problemundecided

4. Typing Habit

And this is so annoying, ladies abrivi8 evri posibu wrdssad .. even the word ' abbreviation ' wasn't abbreviated. What the heck is ''nvm, idk, cmb, fn,I ''huh. The funny one is kk', why not just type 'ok' no be 2 letter word? undecided

They type as if some alphabets on their keyboard got missing!

That was how I was on chat with a young lady this morning, and I was like; hello, a lovely morning to you ..she responded with Gm' ... Ok, 'How was your night? .... Fn' sucks! I felt like punching my phone screen and wishing it'd meet her.

5. Gossiping

Gossip and ladies are synonymous

Its in their blood
grin

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by holluikon(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Is this how it feels to be FTC grin

No wonder lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Rexhenrex(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Your point 2 and 3 are very hilarious!

That was how i lent some money to this girl in my neighbourhood she was due to pay back in 2months time, guess what now. i Don't even recognise her again because of the power of carol white. she bleached and now looks brighter than her future, worst part is it made her look like a Philippine and she is also very transparent that u could as well see some of her internal organs. so i don't even know if she is the one i lent money to.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by jashar(f): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
What kind of company do you keep? undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by theEYe21(f): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Op maybe girls you met in the ghetto will do such. Civilized ladies rarely do such undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by rawpadgin(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2016
the makeup & typing habit annoys the sh1t outta me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2016
2 is so ewwww! and 4 is annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Jay542(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

Bad/Dirty company obviously. But no doubt some Ladies are still guilty of these claims.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:

That was how i lent some money to this girl in my neighbourhood she was due to pay back in 2months time, guess what now. i Don't even recognise her again because of the power of carol white. she bleached and now looks brighter than her future, worst part is it made her look like a Philippine and she is also very transparent that u could as well see some of her internal organs. so i don't even know if she is the one i lent money to.

Why Philippines ? Tats a country not a person! Does she looks like 7,107 islands? shocked
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

your kinda undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:

hehehe nigga yhu funny grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Why Philippines ? Tats a country not a person! Does she looks like 7,107 islands? shocked
grin grin
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by 2dice01: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2016
1 word nagging

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2016
2dice01:
1 word nagging
that's right
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by jashar(f): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Dotwillis1:

your kinda undecided

ehen? undecided undecided undecided. See ya life undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

ehen? undecided undecided undecided. See ya life undecided
tongue

3 Likes

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Rexhenrex(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Rexhenrex(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Dotwillis1:
hehehe nigga yhu funny grin
i just said the truth o,its a real lie story.
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i just said the truth o,its a real lie story.
I hope the amount wasn't much grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by nikkypearl(f): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2016
Op sorry oo!i cant do away with doze 5 habits angry

Excess make up is not my tin tho' sad
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Maxi112: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2016
hilarious... op! the kinds of friends you keep sha.
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2016
Ladies will be ladies tho' grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Rexhenrex(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Dotwillis1:
I hope the amount wasn't much grin
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
Op sorry oo!i cant do away with doze 5 habits angry sad
hehehehe are u for real ? grin
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Maxi112:
hilarious... op! the kinds of friends you sha.
grin
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by firstking01(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Seen and admitted...ok, lemma kak here and see what em ladies like hateu2 will have to say cos i knw she's guilty of these habitgrin
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by firstking01(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Seen and admitted...ok, lemma kak here and see what em ladies like hateu2 will have to say cos i knw she's guilty of these habittongue
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
firstking01:
Seen and admitted...ok, lemma kak here and see what em ladies like hateu2 will have to say cos i knw she's guilty of these habittongue
she's guity of all xcept number 2 and 3 grin tongue
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by firstking01(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
she's guity of all xcept number 2 and 3 grin tongue
I even forgot to include your name
..naughtynaughty is guilty of alltongue
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
firstking01:
I even forgot to include your name
..naughtynaughty is guilty of all;P
dat number 5 cool I enjoy such lil gossip times with misshatey . The thing is all ladies gossip .. No mata how small
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
dat number 5 cool I enjoy such lil gossip times with misshatey . The thing is all ladies gossip .. No mata how small
lol
Who doesn't like nuum 5 cheesy
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by firstking01(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
What of the peeing in a custard bucket niundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.