Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Are Igbo's Really Jews? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Igbo's Really Jews? (7966 Views)

Are Igbo Really Smart ? / Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? / Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Igbo's Really Jews? by gadogado(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2009
are igbo's really related to jews or israelites? if so, what exactly is the connection?
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by darlingbas(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2009
yes they are in their wildest dream
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by IKEYMAN1: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2009
we are igbos i think from eastern part of nigeria
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by fegflu: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2009
yes,

the adulterated version,
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by Onlytruth(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
Actually it may be the other way round! (who cares anyway!) Jews may be related to Igbos. Remember that Africa is the oldest continent in terms of human geography and anthropology. There are striking cultural and behavioral similarities between Igbos and Jews, but that is all to it! Igbo culture (as African culture) is much older than the Jewish culture.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
The igbos are from the black acient egyptians. Also the yorubas and Bini people.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by fegflu: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2009
ojoroooo
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by bawomolo(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by bilymuse: 1:28am On Sep 16, 2009
yes they are
they are the lost tribe of isreal
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by udezue(m): 3:33am On Sep 16, 2009
Naw Jews are Igbos.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2009
Instead of shouting foul, find out about the black acient egyptians and how they migrated after the conquest of Alexander.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by 3spade3(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2009
bilymuse:

yes they are
they are the lost tribe of isreal

No, the people they defeated and sold were.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by rasputinn(m): 7:08am On Sep 16, 2009
fegflu:

yes,

the adulterated version,

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by 3spade3(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2009
I know one thing, I like this pic

I usally post pics of women because I'll never get one

Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by initiate: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2009
they are gentiles, the sons of esau, suffering from the curse on their fore fathers, unrepentant in their idle worship,

their only hope is to change their ways when there is still time.

the ibo hate every other tribe and even their own blood. they are selfish, greedy unscrupulous , will even sell their mother for 10 naira( imagine how much they will sell their mother in law)

ibo is the only tribe that i know who travel far and wide but never ditch their toga barbarism. we hope the young generation would not make the mistake of their elders.

talking about elders who are the ibo leaders who have improved the lot of their pple? is it azikiwe or ojukwu or orji kalu? or madam rebranding who shd have retricted herself to chasing fake drug barons but just had to go and make a fool of herself in the wrong environment. thats the lot of all the ibo, they all end up badly. we need pple like chimamamnda adichie to come and save the day

truly they aint no jews. they are more likely Iraqis.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by chrisical(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2009
They are not connected at all.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by ikeyman00(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2009

Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews?
« #14 on: Today at 09:13:18 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they are gentiles, the sons of esau, suffering from the curse on their fore fathers, unrepentant in their idle worship,

the ibo hate every other tribe and even their own blood. they are selfish, greedy unscrupulous , will even sell their mother for 10 naira( imagine how much they will sell their mother in law)

ibo is the only tribe that i know who travel far and wide but never ditch their toga barbarism. we hope the young generation would not make the mistake of their elders.

talking about elders who are the ibo leaders who have improved the lot of their pple? is it azikiwe or ojukwu or orji kalu? or madam rebranding who shd have retricted herself to chasing fake drug barons but just had to go and make a fool of herself in the wrong environment. thats the lot of all the ibo, they all end up badly. we need pple like chimamamnda adichie to come and save the day

Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2009
[center][size=14pt]Igbo Jews[/size][/center]
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by 3spade3(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2009
RichyBlacK:

[center][size=14pt]Igbo Jews[/size][/center]

So they practice Judaism? Of course they do.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by naso2(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2009
@poster
Infact they are from the order of melchisedek.

Juice ko, zobo ni
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by Onlytruth(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
initiate:

[size=16pt]YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT![/size]

Topic should be deleted. It gives idiots opportunity to snipe at Igbos. Anuofia!
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by Onlytruth(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2009
initiate:

Your tribe held Nigeria down for 50 years and is planning to continue for another 50 years!
Igbos must leave you whether you like it or not. You can't survive without the same people you hate so much! Ewu!
Allows us to leave with our curse of Esau. IDIOT!

LONG LIVE THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN!
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by Abagworo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2009
biblically all blacks are children of cain.we are dark and cursed,hate one another,unable to sacrifice for others.we are still engaged in hunting and gathering till now.etc.etc.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by No2Atheism(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abagworo:

biblically all blacks are children of cain.we are dark and cursed,hate one another,unable to sacrifice for others.we are still engaged in hunting and gathering till now.etc.etc.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are u for real , are u even a black man or just a white man pretending to be black on nairaland. Noooooooo . . . blacks are not dark and cursed that is AN UNBIBLICAL LIE BEING PEDDLED BY WHITES AND RACISTS ALIKE ,  hence my suspicion of your real identity.

Please go back to school in case u do not know what the heck u are talking about.

Can u please show me in the bible where blacks are descendants of Cain.

There was a flood, hence no one can trace his origin back to Adam, instead the best we can do is trace the origin back to Noah.

Noah had 3 sons . . .

Shem
Japheth
Ham

Ham is known to be black i.e. he is the one more generally considered to be the projenitor of Africans. . . (Egyptians and Cushites ) yes. . . even Nimrod ( yes contrary to wat u have been brainwashed with by hollywood, Nimrod was actually a descendant of Ham through Cush) . . . Hence common sense says that Nimrod had to be a black person, simply because Nimrod was the grandson of Ham. (remember there has not been many people yet, hence the gene pool is still very fresh from the family of Noah).

I would like for people to at least check their bibles before making dangerous statements on nairaland.

By the way, Ham was not cursed, instead Canaan was cursed (please chk your bible for proof) . . . so please stop all these brainwashed statement about someone being cursed and another person not being cursed.

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF WEN I SEE ADULT BLACK MEN UTTER COMPLETE TOSS . . . WEN IT COMES TO HISTORICAL STATEMENTS.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by No2Atheism(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2009
People please please . . . practise of Judaism is not a qualification of being a Jew. A jew is in reality supposed to be someone who can trace his or her bloodline back to Judah.

Do i know whether or not Igbos are descendants of Judah, frankly i do not know. . .

However i would appreciate if people can please stop peddling falsehood in trying to link the practise of Judaism with being a Jew.

A person who practises Hinduism is not an Hindu by Ethnicity (they are two different things) . . . hence it does not make sense to try to pretend as if someone is a descendant of Judah merely based on the practise of the religion of Judaism.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by No2Atheism(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2009

The igbos are from the black acient egyptians. Also the yorubas and Bini people.

Please all that is mere speculation and conjecture. . .
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by MrCrackles(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2009
I dont know. . . .
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by Abagworo(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
No2Atheism:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are u for real , are u even a black man or just a white man pretending to be black on nairaland. Noooooooo . . . blacks are not dark and cursed that is AN UNBIBLICAL LIE BEING PEDDLED BY WHITES AND RACISTS ALIKE , hence my suspicion of your real identity.

Please go back to school in case u do not know what the heck u are talking about.

There was a flood, hence no one can trace his origin back to Adam, instead the best we can do is trace the origin back to Noah.

Noah had 3 sons . . .

Shem
Japheth
Ham

Ham is known to be black i.e. he is the one more generally considered to be the projenitor of Africans. . . (Egyptians and Cushites ) yes. . . even Nimrod ( yes contrary to wat u have been brainwashed with by hollywood, Nimrod was actually a descendant of Ham through Cush) . . . Hence common sense says that Nimrod had to be a black person, simply because Nimrod was the grandson of Ham. (remember there has not been many people yet, hence the gene pool is still very fresh from the family of Noah).

I would like for people to at least check their bibles before making dangerous statements on nairaland.

By the way, Ham was not cursed, instead Canaan was cursed (please chk your bible for proof) . . . so please stop all these brainwashed statement about someone being cursed and another person not being cursed.

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF WEN I SEE ADULT BLACK MEN UTTER COMPLETE TOSS . . . WEN IT COMES TO HISTORICAL STATEMENTS.

@no2atheism.sorry dear but i would like you to disprove the fact that we are still hunting and gathering in africa.egyptians ain't black.why would nigerians hate themselves on ethnic grounds if they are not cursed?
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by No2Atheism(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abagworo:

@no2atheism.sorry dear but i would like you to disprove the fact that we are still hunting and gathering in africa.egyptians ain't black.why would nigerians hate themselves on ethnic grounds if they are not cursed?

Your thoughts are harmless wen u keep it to yourself however i would not allow you to peddle falsehood.

I don't give a damn about whether or not people are hunting and gathering or whether or not nigerians hate themselves. . . those are irrelevancies as far as my response is concerned. . . once again please go through the following response and try and use your bible to show where my statements are false.

-----------------------------------------------------

Noah had 3 sons . . .

Shem
Japheth
Ham

Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by snapshot: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2009
udezue:

Naw Jews are Igbos.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by shesi(m): 1:29am On Sep 17, 2009
gene profiling can end this debate for you once and for all.
Re: Are Igbo's Really Jews? by adaku123(f): 2:21am On Sep 17, 2009
Is Jay-Z Really My Father?? Sighs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Deputy Speaker Resigns / Buhari To Northern Governors: Tackle Boko-haram Insecurity / Northern Leaders Tackle Yoruba Leaders On Autonomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.