Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

New Robbery Method Please Don't Fall A Victim Of It Learn From This.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Robbery Method Please Don't Fall A Victim Of It Learn From This.. (1011 Views)

Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) / Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story / We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Robbery Method Please Don't Fall A Victim Of It Learn From This.. by kayceeD2(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2016
On my way back from work from night shift this morning around 6:45am with two monthly samples from the company product. Heading to suru-Alaba mile 2 lagos , A tout was walking directly to me, I tried to dulge myself from hitting him with sampling am holding unfortunately for me he intentionally hit his hand on the sample, and he was like "can't u see u just hit me ?
Me; am sorry it wasn't intentional
Tout; he was walking toward me to punch me
Me; Bro am sorry
Tout; God save u Oo, had it been its IGBO or other tribe I will have lynched him
Me; wondering
Tout; he just hold my hand and drag my trouser up
Me ; I was like are u crazy
Tout; Me abi? I will show u today
Before I knw it there were up to five(5), one of them just push me. Then I realized that my phone has been removed (tecno camon C8) cool
As notice the phone have been removed from my pocket , I watched the six(6) of them well to knw who among them took my phone.. Then I notice one of them is not comfortable, I punch and drag him, then he told he was only helping me to pick my phone that fell from my pocket..
I really thank Almighty God for making me to get back my phone from those touts..I will have been offline for the next six(6) months. Coz of this hard administration grin
grin
Pls ignore my typos oo

1 Like

Re: New Robbery Method Please Don't Fall A Victim Of It Learn From This.. by UrWorstNitemare: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2016
[size=14pt]me: TESTIMONY TIME !!! undecided

Op: Blessing time
[/size]

kayceeD2:
On my way back from work from night shift this morning around 6:45am with two monthly samples from the company product. Heading to suru-Alaba mile 2 lagos , A tout was walking directly to me, I tried to dulge myself from hitting him with sampling am holding unfortunately for me he intentionally hit his hand on the sample, and he was like "can't u see u just hit me ?
Me; am sorry it wasn't intentional
Tout; he was walking toward me to punch me
Me; Bro am sorry
Tout; God save u Oo, had it been its IGBO or other tribe I will have lynched him
Me; wondering
Tout; he just hold my hand and drag my trouser up
Me ; I was like are u crazy
Tout; Me abi? I will show u today
Before I knw it there were up to five(5), one of them just push me. Then I realized that my phone has been removed (tecno camon C8) cool
As notice the phone have been removed from my pocket , I watched the six(6) of them well to knw who among them took my phone.. Then I notice one of them is not comfortable, I punch and drag him, then he told he was only helping me to pick my phone that fell from my pocket..
I really thank Almighty God for making me to get back my phone from those touts..I will have been offline for the next six(6) months. Coz of this hard administration grin
grin
Pls ignore my typos oo

1 Like

Re: New Robbery Method Please Don't Fall A Victim Of It Learn From This.. by fbtowner(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2016
if u want to be walking around lagos. u need to have a hard face. u must look smart. also having a loud and strong voice is a plus.

they must have seen u look like a jjc maybe
Re: New Robbery Method Please Don't Fall A Victim Of It Learn From This.. by DjAndroid: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2016
This method is not new. Has been existing since when I can't remember.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Becareful Who U Make Friends Or Who U Feel Comfortable With. / Man Slaughtered By His Nephew In Agulu, Anambra State / Nigerian Police (SARS) Shoots A Man In Delta State (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.