Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member (7273 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by winkmart: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2016
Gone are those days when Corps Members look like they were forced to serve their land. Now they look so bright and wonderful.

Allawee don rise up, enough money to buy body accessories.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/see-picture-of-this-sexy-looking-nysc.html

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by winkmart: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2016
PHOTOS OF THIS INTAGRAM BABE WILL MAKE YOU FORGET YOUR GIRLFRIEND

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/the-massive-backside-of-this-lady-will.html
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by taylor88(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2016
too skinny abeg

5 Likes

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by LuveU2(f): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2016
She is beautiful

9 Likes

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by monlawal(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2016
My type
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2016
ptchew.

5 Likes

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by AngelAhnie(f): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2016
With broken legs

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by computerboy: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
With broken legs
Thought I was the only person that noticed. Looks disabled and too skinny
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by Richiy(f): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2016
So cute...NYSC uniform material is usually cut from boredom grin grin

Guys look away, she's married grin

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by falconey(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
With broken legs
grin grin grin
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by falconey(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Richiy:
So cute...NYSC uniform material is usually cut from boredom grin grin

Guys look away, she's married grin

where is it written , we shouldnt look at married woman
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by Richiy(f): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

And where is it written that you must look? undecided
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by theEYe21(f): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2016
She's very sexy and beautiful! How's she skinny? She has a normal body weight for a female adult which is very healthy

4 Likes

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by falconey(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Richiy:

And where is it written that you must look? undecided
grin grin grin

on your face
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by christaddicted: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Polio don eat up young girls this days.. But Why? Weytin cos am?

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by Mcowubaba: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
The wouldn't send this type to us....
The keep sending the fat pregnancy filled married old layers angry lipsrsealed
The are in Service, so we need to help strengthen NYSC in servicing them.... Is our collective responsibility grin

Call me pervert or corrupted, nd die by Ebola this Night

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by DrObum(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
I'm still looking for the 'S' here, not to talk of the 'exy'.

Mtcheeeeeew! angry
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by faith551(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
she looks like my ex lipsrsealed
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by ajokeade920: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
pweedy cutie. smiley
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by MissRike(f): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
With broken legs
Hahahahahahahaha....... broken legs indeed grin
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by jaygem(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Person wife
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
I never cease to be amazed how girls find it so easy to twist their legs into contorted shapes and positions like person wey get leg deformity all in the name of selfie.

Tried to mimic them once, almost broke my leg in the process. sad

3 Likes

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by andreernest28(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
make up things i see all over her
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by queencalipso(f): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ioannes:
I never cease to be amazed how girls find it so easy to twist their legs into contorted shapes and positions like person wey get leg deformity all in the name of selfie.

Lolzzzx!! Do not try this at home kiss

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by ariyebaba(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Her market go sell

grin grin
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by enshi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Only a pretty face..... No shapes no curves
Not my spec
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by SurefireFashion: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Seen.
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by hardbody: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
That girl go get sharp tongue and bad mouth. Face yeah, body NO. She is just there, nothing exceptional
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by groomed: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
So PRETTY... Seems she is married already though, which is very good. Else, dem for use koboko scatter kpekus
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by PeachyP(f): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ioannes:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by iamkingzlee(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
What's this? undecided
Re: See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member by LarryBeryl(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ioannes:

Sour experience, maybe your legs are made of plastic. Try to bend them more and stop galanvanting saliva on that fine babe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Tried A New Sex Position Every Day For A Week—here’s What Happened’ / Best Man Teaches Groom How To Kiss His Unhappy Bride On The Altar, Spark Outrage / Silent Moans (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.