Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? (2817 Views)

How To Cope When You’ve Learned Your Spouse Is Unfaithful / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2016
If you live long enough,
you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them,you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you.......

You can't blame gravity for falling in love.

No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.

What is the most important lessons you've learnedgrin

Lalasticlala grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by iykekelvins(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2016
I've not really seen much in life, but the years I've lived so far, I know I've made some mistakes.

I learnt this.

Never ever take things for granted, they can cost you a lot.

Don't dwell in the past, just hope for the future to be better.

Live your life to the fullest, cherish every moment of it. You don't know when you're going.

Thank You.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by omoikea(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Three most important words you can learn about life:

It goes on....
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2016
To lean from my mistakes.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Smellymouth: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2016
¤ That comparing your own pain to someone else's is completely pointless. You do not understand their lives, and never will fully.

¤ Don't trust anyone but yourself...

¤ Don't depend on anyone to make you happy...YOU make urself happy..

¤ Sometimes you just have to give up in order to go on..

¤ There is always someone or something cleverer than yourself...

¤ Humility and Wisdom go together...

¤ Arrogance and Ignorance go together.

¤ People may NOT thank you, they may not give you the credit ..But promotion doesn't come from people, IT comes from ALLAH.. cool

15 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Uh....undecided Important lessons... ****thinking*** okay! I got one!

Guys with Packs are Adorable...kiss
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by letsbet(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2016
There's No Life that's better than yours!
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by confistified(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Always have a backup gf
Husstle Hard nd make money cos Olowolayemo
20 friends can't play together for 20yrs
Love yourself
Have faith in God but remember faith with work is Dead

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Project400: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2016
on romance?
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2016
JixNation:
Learning about the existence of internet angry cry cry embarassed
undecided
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2016
I've learnt to cherish family... Respect everyone... know my worth.... give my best in errything i do... never forget Good friends... never forget enemies... Most importantly .... know when to let go....... smiley

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Project400:
on romance?
tongue
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh....undecided Important lessons... ****thinking*** okay! I got one!

Guys with Packs are Adorable...kiss
cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2016

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by jubrealguy(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2016
Every man for himself
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by horlamelekan(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2016
I learned that you can't trust anyone
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by nikkypearl(f): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2016
Get rid of anything that isn'nt useful...beautiful or joyful !!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2016
grin so many things Ive learned in my life.

- IDGAF to those who are not even worth of my fried plantains... grin

- letting go & share the toys for those who are LESS FORTUNATE wink

- Love others the way u love urself. tongue

- Stay humble and create a harmonious surrounding. kiss

These are few of my foundations cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by osesology(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2016
l learnt not to depend on or trust anyone.
I've also learnt to let go, cos whatever is yours will be yours...it only takes time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2016
JixNation:
Ehhh
lmfao!'Be giving yourself hopetongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by sammyogboso(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2016
I've learnt dat Life is a stage take a step nd leave de stress......
Nttin gud comes easy........
No one is perfect mistakes r bound 2 occur
In relationships it's all abt trust....etc can't really name all of dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
Get rid of anything that isn'nt useful...beautiful or joyful !!
smiley
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Cope1(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2016
I've learnt that in the Odyssey of life, at one point in time we are victims of wrong perception

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by jamalnation(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Money P***y Weed
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by HDee(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
¤ That comparing your own pain to someone else's is completely pointless. You do not understand their lives, and never will fully.

¤ Don't trust anyone but yourself...

¤ Don't depend on anyone to make you happy...YOU make urself happy..

¤ Sometimes you just have to give up in order to go on..

¤ There is always someone or something cleverer than yourself...

¤ Humility and Wisdom go together...

¤ Arrogance and Ignorance go together.

¤ People may NOT thank you, they may not give you the credit ..But promotion doesn't come from people, IT comes from ALLAH.. cool

cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2016
suzan404:
lmfao!'Be giving yourself hopetongue
I will not marry you again.
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Lavedaa: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Great lessons I've read. smiley

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2016
JixNation:
I will not marry you again.
undecidedwho you epp??

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by hertz9te(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2016
...that no one will ever dash you enuf money
Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by halfricanadian(f): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2016
I have learnt to love God deeply

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life? by halfricanadian(f): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin so many things Ive learned in my life.

- IDGAF to those who are not even worth of my fried plantains... grin

- letting go & share the toys for those who are LESS FORTUNATE wink

- Love others the way u love urself. tongue

- Stay humble and create a harmonious surrounding. kiss

These are few of my foundations cheesy

cheesy cheesy mehn u pondering wat i am pondering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me And My Beautiful Girlfriend Sitting On My Big Cassava / There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period / Is It Ever OK To Be Friends With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.