Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Please I Need Your Advice! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please I Need Your Advice! (511 Views)

Please, I Need Your Advice On Which School I Can Attend With This Kind Of Result / I Need Your Advice! What Should I Do??? / Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice! by WonderManly(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Please Advice Me o!!!
I was travelling to Lagos from Ilorin, on getting to Oyo,I was arrested by an FRSC official who accused me of notusing my seatbelt (had removed it a few min. before when I stopped to buy maize). I begged him but he refused. He said he is going to seize my licence. But after much plead, hedecided to collect #2000 from me and which was the lastmoney on me. I gave him the money SADLY and went my way.I was almost at Ibadan when a phone rang beside me, and i was surprised to see a Samsung galaxy note 5 on mypassenger seat. I picked the call only to discover that the FRSCman forgot his phone in my car. If you are the person what will you do be sincere.
Thank you in advance for your advice!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2016
I will gladly give it to him the day will meet in heaven.

But op you can lie for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2016
Law of Karma at work tongue

Keep drivin', na wetin he sow nahim e dy reap grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice! by WonderManly(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2016
JixNation:
I will gladly give it to him the day will meet in heaven.

But op you can lie for Nairaland.
I no fit laugh ooo. I beg forget lie jo!!! Abi you dey there ni

(1) (Reply)

Watch Clumsy Shopper Accidentally Destroys Television Worth $6,000 / Tekno Ft Dj Kanon Pana Refix / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.