Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Triplethreat: Dakore Akande, Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Rita Dominic – Who Should Be C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Triplethreat: Dakore Akande, Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Rita Dominic – Who Should Be C (601 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks / I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Triplethreat: Dakore Akande, Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Rita Dominic – Who Should Be C by goldmynetv: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2016
Celebrities don’t play when it comes to making a fashion statement – be it on the red carpet or on their social media pages, and it appears the fashion battle line has been drawn for the best dressed actress, the Nollywood lady who can slay no matter the occasion.
Leading the pack and gunning for the title of ‘Slay Queen’ are our top three contenders , Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry and Dakore Akande. These actresses are proving that they are true fashionistas who never fail to leave jaws dropping and eyes popping with their sense of style.

Read more.........
http://www.playground.ng/2016/07/triplethreat-dakore-akande-mercy-aigbe-gentry-rita-dominic-who-should-be-crowned-nollywoods-slay-queen/

Re: Triplethreat: Dakore Akande, Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Rita Dominic – Who Should Be C by Afrok(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2016
But this adds nothing to the life of a common man, so why should i care?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Mercy Aigbe-gentry's Stunning Look To City People Awards (photos) / Check Out Stars At The One Lagos Brand Launch M.I., Chidinma, CDQ, May D, Vector / Justin Bieber Sexy Shirtless Body 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.