Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) (45044 Views)

Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by dapsin999(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
reporting live

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by skywalker001(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
princeakins:

[s]So u r actually callin for a ban on ur fellow broda for his error. Instead of you to jux correct him. smh angry

Grow up lad[/s]

I shud grow up Are u calling me a kid or what Dnt pretend to be nice cuz I knw u'r not. Am sure if not u'r contesting u wud av bash me.
I comment my reserve til after d contest
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:
y is she closing her boobz if she really wanna mk it sexy

anyway half bread Is beta dan chin-chin

only if she knows what am abt doing wt her pix

[b] Stanley abeg bring me my baby pears vaseline parcel don land
Lmao cheesy That your hand go gum IJN cheesy
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Kollyk11(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
yarimo:
Sweet laps grin
a pervert has being sighted
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Thylord(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
lickable laps.
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
jay2pee:
They are enjoying because dem dey serve for beta area. If na where I serve wey dem dem, dem for no even smile or even laugh througout their service year

D poster above me, na 7G network you dey use?
bros abeg where you dey serve? For here where I dey serve; light no dey Deere at all.
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
dadebayo1:
From wheelbarrow to rangerover sport next year after service.... All the best
I love ppl with best wishes like dis .
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by taylor88(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lmao cheesy That your hand go gum IJN cheesy

oga me

no oooo

u no wan mk i flex again
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by tdj4u: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Do you have a software emergency or your trying to create a blog or an app. contact us on 09059753795. we can help.
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by IceDude(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
allanphash7:
Someone got porsche for her bufday , you dey do your own woth wheelbarrow

Shior
All fingers are not equal, besides its just her own way of catching fun.
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Harinholar(f): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
allanphash7:
Someone got porsche for her bufday , you dey do your own woth wheelbarrow

Shior
.....it doesn't matters....she was only catching fun.....be real...
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Harinholar(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
IceDude:
All fingers are not equal, besides its just her own way of catching fun.
.......I wonder oooo
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Harinholar(f): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Adeoba10:
Oribuuu... I thought she spent her birthday with those who are less privilegde pushing wheelbarrow to help dos market women to transport dia goods, not knowing that she, hersef was less privilegde bcus she has no cloth. thank God 4 NYSC... anyway HBD
.....hummm ....alwaz caution ur tongue when u are on social media.....
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by toprealman: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
wenzi:
THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN UNIPORT... SHE GET LUCK SAY THEM NO POUR URINE

SO THEN WHO EH EPP
Uniport is the only school that won't do this crap. Beside the thread said corp member.
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Harinholar(f): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
thats why i say there is no love without money...thank god for my b.f he gives me all i need....not this idiot in that d.p....instead of asking for a car or a costly gift for her bday...the idiot is there riding barrow...nonsense....Bleep all this broke ass nigas..rich guys forever
....we are of different type my dear.....###tho I don't knw her buh u might not say who she is....she was only catching fun....###besides she was only bin proud of herself.....with or without her bf....###be urself....
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by yarimo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kollyk11:
a pervert has being sighted
kikikiki some pervert has been sighted
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Harinholar(f): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
jideniceguy:

You're a FOOL! How much your papa get for hand? yet you are here makin noise and insultin the innocent gurl. That shows she's decent and not materialistic like you cheap hoe. Besides, she might just decide to celebrate it that way to be part of her service year experience. Oponu oshi.
....infact some girls don't av sense....# u av just given her a good Names ..........Fool nd Oponu....Lolss....
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

Stanley abeg bring me my baby pears vaseline parcel don land
Kai stop that, it's bad for You...#smile badt guy....call Your girl And enjoy Yourself instead And if You no get hala me make I give You one...
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Adisa89(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Why is she covering up?
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by taylor88(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rexnegro:

Kai stop that, it's bad for You...#smile badt guy....call Your girl And enjoy Yourself instead And if You no get hala me make I give You one...

what r u waiting 4

gv me her number
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Harinholar:
....infact some girls don't av sense....# u av just given her a good Names ..........Fool nd Oponu....Lolss....

Lol.. Abi nah. Na those names fit people like her grin
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by jesusjewel1(f): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
dadebayo1:
From wheelbarrow to rangerover sport next year after service.... All the best

Thank you for blessing her...
May God remember you for good too
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by holysaint1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
yarimo:
Sweet laps grin

I dey tellz u.. smiley
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Manage this one grin
taylor88:

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sijo01:
Looks like a graduation party.
The dark guy's chest though embarassed
You like it?
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by emmyblackky(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

lol, this is the craziest comment I've come across on Nairaland so far
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by kennynikky(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

...lmao funny dude..
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Angrymode: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
kissval1388:

chaiiii bro I didn't even know I was breaking the law by campaigning here, so I will be banned?? make Una help me beg the mods.

Na virus lala u go appease o!!!!!!
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by SaintUlot: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by John902(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
that big breast guy is not really interested in the birthday...this' the only opportunity he had so he needs to squeeze something while trying to beat and pour water on her... I think that guy is Fetish
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by John902(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
SaintUlot:
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
I don see ya signature abeg wey d money cause I'm writing this from home
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by John902(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin
skywalker001:
I shud grow up Are u calling me a kid or what Dnt pretend to be nice cuz I knw u'r not. Am sure if not u'r contesting u wud av bash me.
yes bro you comment your reservoir grin
skywalker001:
yes bro you comment your reservoir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend / NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.