Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life (670 Views)

Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / “when Banky W Saw Me Nude” – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment / When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by TohKunBoh: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Allow me to asuume everyone has his/her own embarrasing moment of their lives.

Mine was when I went to glo laffta fest last year and it was a free show I got there by 2 when they said show starts by 12 or so,when I got there they were still admitting people inside,when it was almost my turn that was when the bouncers said no more space,I was really sad because I wasted my tfare for nothing,after a while people pushed the gate away and everyone broke in,that was how I saw my mentor(BasketMouth) he was leaving cuz I think he already finished performing and I was just there at the back stage since the main entrance door is closed,so I'll just see the celebs that I came to see and go back home,that was how I wanted to request a selfie if you see how the bouncers pushed me away like a slave on my chest,for three days that month,my chest was hurting.Well I held grudges against him since then o,although I'm not sure that basket mouth saw what he did,well I told him recently on palmchat about the story when I saw him around there and he was humble to say sorry grin

Sorry about my long story,tell us your own most embarrassing moment in life?.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by TeeFeh(f): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mine was when I was going from mowe to oshodi with my sis with 1500,and when we were going back,the money didn't reach us,we overspent on the way,we couldn't beg,ATM card wasnt with us,we just had to beg someone because we couldn't trek from oshodi to mile 2,we couldn't o
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by WebSurfer(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Well, my most embarasing moment was at a very much younger Age,

My mother giving me a forceful bath outside her shop

It never looked worst until my Classmates or Crush become passer-bys angry angry
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by WebSurfer(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
TohKunBoh:
Allow me to asuume everyone has his/her own embarrasing moment of their lives.

Mine was when I went to glo laffta fest last year and it was a free show I got there by 2 when they said show starts by 12 or so,when I got there they were still admitting people inside,when it was almost my turn that was when the bouncers said no more space,I was really sad because I wasted my tfare for nothing,after a while people pushed the gate away and everyone broke in,that was how I saw my mentor(BasketMouth) he was leaving cuz I think he already finished performing and I was just there at the back stage since the main entrance door is closed,so I'll just see the celebs that I came to see and go back home,that was how I wanted to request a selfie if you see how the bouncers pushed me away like a slave on my chest,for three days that month,my chest was hurting.Well I held grudges against him since then o,although I'm not sure that basket mouth saw what he did,well I told him recently on palmchat about the story when I saw him around there and he was humble to say sorry grin

Sorry about my long story,tell us your own most embarrassing moment in life?.

You see what your Low self esteem cost you?

Well, that is not the reason for this thread, lemme not try derailling it but i hope you have learnt your lesson.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
well mine was my encounter with my friend's mom
shes very strict,i visited my friend and she chased me out like a dog and then came my crush,passing by
that day ehn grin

cc lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove this topic is kinda interesting sha
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by TeeFeh(f): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Mine was when I wanted to buy something,I already ate the stuff and finished eating sef,to pay was a problem grin I forgot my purse at home,I looked like a liar that day because I didn't have an excuse,I just told the woman plainly ni,see I don't have money o,I just had to rush back home then I paid her
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Dandeson1(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

APC governors fighting Ekweremadu should resign immediately – Pete Edochie / Omotola: Any Marriage Void Of Domestic Violence Cannot Break Down / 18 Year Old Cancer Patient Marries High School Sweetheart At Tulsa Children’s Ho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.