Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Wale Adenuga MFR Awarded Best African TV Producer (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Adenuga MFR Awarded Best African TV Producer (see Photos) (430 Views)

MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React / I Want To Be Like Kim K, African TV Star Exposes Her Butt While Taken Out Trash / Ugo Franklin Matthew Is Dead (Wazobia TV Producer Cum Comedian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Adenuga MFR Awarded Best African TV Producer (see Photos) by media12(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wale Adenuga MFR, Chairman of Wale Adenuga Productions (WAP) Ltd., was recently honoured as the Best African TV Producer at the 6th Edition of the prestigious African Achievers Awards, which took place on Friday, July 8, 2016, at the International Conference Centre, Abuja.

Since the First Edition took place in 2011 in London, the African Achievers Awards (AAA) has been consistent in honouring great African Achievers in diverse fields. Some of which include Jakaya Kikwete, the then President of Tanzania; Arch Bishop Desmond Tutu, South African social rights activist and retired Anglican bishop; Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), former Governor of Lagos State and current Minister of Power, Works and Housing; Lulu Louis Mnguni, South Africa’s High Commissioner to Nigeria; Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma, Chairperson of African Union; Ali Baba, A-List Nigerian Comedian; Joyce Banda, former President of Malawi; and many others.

Adenuga was all smiles as he received his Best African TV Producer award, and had this to say: “I have been producing TV content for decades; and even before then, I had been entertaining families across the continent through magazines and films. This award has strengthened my resolve to further increase my efforts in churning out wholesome family entertainment, which plays its own role in developing Africa. I appreciate the award organisers, all the corporate advertisers and government agencies who have partnered with WAP, and of course the millions of viewers who have stayed tuned over the years.”

READ MORE AT: http://www.naijabazeline.com/2016/07/wale-adenuga-mfr-awarded-best-african.html

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Wale Adenuga MFR Awarded Best African TV Producer (see Photos) by WomanWrappa(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Wale Adenuga MFR Awarded Best African TV Producer (see Photos) by smallJagaban: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
AND SOME FLAT,,HEADS WILL ALWAYS CLAIM THAT THEY OWN NOLLYWOOD...

HERBERT OGUNGBE PIONEERED IT..
Re: Wale Adenuga MFR Awarded Best African TV Producer (see Photos) by NickZanders: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Well deserved award... Congrats boss
Re: Wale Adenuga MFR Awarded Best African TV Producer (see Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
smallJagaban:
AND SOME FLAT,,HEADS WILL ALWAYS CLAIM THAT THEY OWN NOLLYWOOD...
HERBERT OGUNGBE PIONEERED IT..
Must be become a .........
?

(1) (Reply)

#savemayowa: Mayowa’s Family Issued Official Public Statement (VIDEO) / I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa | Tiwa Savage / Aisha Buhari Finally Addresses Why She Is In America & Governor Fayose’s Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.