Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

God Saved Me From Disastrous Accident Today. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Saved Me From Disastrous Accident Today. (664 Views)

How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / 10 Ways Nigeria Can Avoid Another 'disastrous' Recession — Finance Minister / Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident Today, Passengers Burnt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Saved Me From Disastrous Accident Today. by macotrading72(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
My people I greet una, please make una help me thank Baba God for saving me today from some kind accident way for no funny, I carry one Toyota vitz (yaris) dey go drop for where I wan load am for container, half way through the journey I look for my driver side mirror to see say the yaris don run jump over the rear tail gate of the truck.
I immediately cleared by the road side, guys the two rear tires don already commot from the truck, if to say I didn't notice God forbid the car for commot completely and any car behind me for no find am funny.
Here in japan police no dey take accident play not when they think you weren't careful enough because in this case I didn't check to make sure say the car dey for gear and hand break which I guess was why the car run like that and jump the tail gate.
I give Baba God all the Glory, His banner over us is His love.

Re: God Saved Me From Disastrous Accident Today. by Nova15: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Why in the world would u use a truck like that to move a car?! undecided undecided
Re: God Saved Me From Disastrous Accident Today. by macotrading72(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nova15:
Why in the world would u use a truck like that to move a car?! undecided undecided
bro that's one of the recommended trucks here in japan to transport cars without plate number.
Re: God Saved Me From Disastrous Accident Today. by Itztotea(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
lol ;Dlol
Re: God Saved Me From Disastrous Accident Today. by Nova15: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
macotrading72:
bro that's one of the recommended trucks here in japan to transport cars without plate number.

But the car almost didn't fit into the back of the truck na
Re: God Saved Me From Disastrous Accident Today. by macotrading72(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nova15:

But the car almost didn't fit into the back of the truck na
lol you didn't see the truck very well, that is a 4 ton unic crane truck capable of transporting any car and SUV of upto 4 tons. The yaris shown on the photo is just 1ton

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Sign Post In U.I (PHOTOS) / British Man And His Girlfriend Arrested Over Killing Of Police Officer In Bali / Business Minded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.