Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina (34764 Views)

Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) / Two Women With Cannabis In Kastina Arrested By NDLEA / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by SHAIBULIAR: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hausa muslims no get respect for life that's why dem dey kill anyhow

1 Like

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Funforme:

Abeg, I need someone to school me, what's the difference between CRIMINAL and PENAL CODE .

Thanks in anticipation.
Penal code is applicable only in the north while criminal code operates in the south.
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Funforme(f): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
EsuKekereOde:

Penal code is applicable only in the north while criminal code operates in the south.

Thanks!
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by fakati(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Feeding a new born baby to dog is something I find very difficult to believe in the name of avoiding shame or whatever.God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by AngelAhnie(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
I'm not buying this fake story.. Call me Thomas
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Obiwiz(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Outcomes of the decision of April 2015......
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by homealone2(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Fear North

1 Like

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
I have always maintained that, everything about the northern side of Nigeria is scary, they way they think, things they view as normal, their manner of Islam, they are kind a scary, a family had this conversation, imagine that shocked shocked angry and they all agreed the best thing was to feed the baby to a dog, these guys are so backward and weird, no offence... angry undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by waternogetenemy: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Garba is in police custody for alleged rape.

The culprits were brought before a Kastina Magistrate Court on three count of culpable homicide, criminal conspiracy and rape. The prosecution said the offences were in contravention of sections 235, 387 and 85 of the Penal code.

Magistrate Nura Ladan ordered further investigation into the incident. He directed that the suspects be remanded in police custody until the case comes up for further hearing on August 8, 2016.

If na Southerner be the girl, her case go turn to joke and political football. Just see the type of action take here.

No question asked and no mockery. Y dem no ask if she was really raped?

Ese Oruru God dey!
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by ok24: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tanks abeg
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by ok24: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tanks al dsame

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by SaintUlot: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by MrOdyssey(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
stevecantrell:

Really ?

Rottweilers and pit bulls have been attacking and eating babies in Europe for ages.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-562813/Baby-girl-mauled-death-Rottweilers-snatched-cot-pub-court-told.html

You don win.,clap for ur sef. #wink.
thanks for the enlightenment but we both know the dog op is talking aboutbis our indigenous local dogs
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by MrOdyssey(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
sexychocho:

And wat If dey killed d baby before giving to Dog

where u dey?... haba! wont the cry of the baby during the process of the killing scare the dog away. *take* *me* *seriously* *at* *your* *own* *peril*
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by stevecantrell: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
MrOdyssey:

You don win.,clap for ur sef. #wink.
thanks for the enlightenment but we both know the dog op is talking aboutbis our indigenous local dogs

You can turn a local mutt into a man eater just give it the right diet and mean treatment.
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by sancoplacid: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Holy Jezzzzzzz..........this northerner s are crude barbaric and homicidal, wetin different b/w Biku Heren and this act? Name them dem

1 Like

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by MrOdyssey(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2016
stevecantrell:

You can turn a local mutt into a man eater just give it the right diet and mean treatment.

i agree with you on these one., but conditioned reflex takes a while to be successfully initiated and the case is different with the picture Op painted.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by nikitarose41: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Chai

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by nikitarose41: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2016
SaintUlot:
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Arsewipemod: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2016
rapistomenka:
Hunger even in Buhari's hometown ......Blame Buhari for this.

The families realized the baby's chance of surviving the famine in Buhari's government is slim and then decided the feed the dog that has not been fed for weeks.
This your hatred for PMB has really eaten deep into your ability to read and process information. Its killing you gradually.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Violence In Ebonyi State. Very Graphic Pictures / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.