Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina (34788 Views)

Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) / Two Women With Cannabis In Kastina Arrested By NDLEA / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Kenneth205(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
The Kastina State Police Command is holding a family of five in its custody for allegedly feeding a day-old baby boy to a dog as meal.

The incident happened at Saika village in Batsari Local Government Area.

The suspects include 15-year-old Wosila Halilu, her three stepbrothers and her mother.

It was alleged that Wosila, who is the mother of the baby, got pregnant after she was raped by a 27 year-old farmer, Musa Garba. She alleged that the farmer lured her into his farm where he committed the act.

Police sources said the family viewed the pregnancy and subsequent delivery of the baby as shameful, since she was not married.

They, therefore, held a meeting where it was alleged that Wosila’s mother and her step brothers decided that the baby should be fed to a dog.

The village head of Saika, known as Dakacin Seika, reported the incident to the police, leading to the arrest of the family and the the farmer.

Garba is in police custody for alleged rape.

The culprits were brought before a Kastina Magistrate Court on three count of culpable homicide, criminal conspiracy and rape. The prosecution said the offences were in contravention of sections 235, 387 and 85 of the Penal code.

Magistrate Nura Ladan ordered further investigation into the incident. He directed that the suspects be remanded in police custody until the case comes up for further hearing on August 8, 2016.

http://punchng.com/breaking-family-feeds-dog-with-day-old-baby/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by taylor88(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
d bible says " Fear North"

do u still need TB Joshua 2 read meaning 2 those 2 words above?

NCAN

reporting from etche LGA rivers state

over sir

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by benedictnsi(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
i dont believe this shiit............

But north and killings be like ...... "menses and pad" they go together

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Cope1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wickedness of the highest order

3 Likes

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by rapistomenka: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hunger even in Buhari's hometown ......Blame Buhari for this.

The families realized the baby's chance of surviving the famine in Buhari's government is slim and then decided the feed the dog that has not been fed for weeks.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Mynd44: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
One can always trace these barbaric stories to the North side.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by ORACLE1975(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Madness

1 Like

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by allanphash7(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pinshure of the baby or ahdontbilifit

1 Like

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by MadCow1: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Maybe God told them to.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
this is pure wickedness cry cry
the dog should be killed already angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by felixfred: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
benedictnsi:
i dont believe this shiit.....
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by emillionaire: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
OK
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Cornerstone001: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Awl undecided cry
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
rapistomenka:
Hunger even in Buhari's hometown ......Blame Buhari for this.
I CONCURR! I BLAME BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by tammie24: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
My God!
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by DrObum(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
It's simple, gather all of them, go Jos Wild Life Park and feed them to a lion.

4 Likes

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
I choose not to believe this. For my own sanity. Or I'm gonna go crazy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by atirolu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Does Human life get value in the north ?

When the baby will be sold for 200k in the East

pls don't quote me o!

2 Likes

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Moreoffaith(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thunder fire the whole family...why is this happening for Gods sake.
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Daslim180(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by jauntty: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Holy crap....

Those people are worst than animals

Psychos everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by fsnders: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Horrible world

1 Like

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by princeakins(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
shocked
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by FakeNEWSevryday: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Ramanto(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
and they all watched while the beast consumes the innocent helpless thing?

2 Likes

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by jane5020(f): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
May God have mercy on them for this act of wickedness

1 Like

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Oblitz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
omg
Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by lonelydora: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Heart of man is desperately wicked. End time. Lasisi69 what sayeth thou?

3 Likes

Re: Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina by Houseofglam7(f): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Holy crap!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet! / Violence In Ebonyi State. Very Graphic Pictures / Mob Descends On Robbers Who Attacked Man After Withdrawing N3M In Niger. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.