Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) (1680 Views)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) by GreyLaw(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saw this somewhere on facebook and it cracked me up and I thought I should share. Laugh and learn.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) by Mologi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
God deliver us from karashikas...

2 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) by taylor88(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
lol
Re: 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) by bahdemmy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) by Cope1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Some ladies are liability to their husband
Re: 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) by greatgod2012(f): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Smh.......

And it's their type that will be shouting gender equality up and down.

3 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) by nnamdibig(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Gender equality my black ass
Re: 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) by bammo: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't know who I will eventually marry, but bans God epp
Re: 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) by Stillfire: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
Smh.......

And it's their type that will be shouting gender equality up and down.

I disagree. It's actually the anti-gender equality female that feels she's entitled to being pampered financially by the male.
Patriarchy requires the male to provide. This female here is only following and abiding by the rules.

5 Likes

Re: 'My Husband Must Suffer Alone' (see Hilarious Response Woman Got) by DollyParton1(f): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2016
Stillfire:

I disagree. It's actually the anti-gender equality female that feels she's entitled to being pampered financially by the male.
Patriarchy requires the male to provide. This female here is only following and abiding by the rules.
Bless you.
And that has been the case.
You will see a man suffering in silence, when he knows that his wife can help him, out or even manage the situation with him.

No woman with her head screwed right on her neck would write that nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Say This To a family member / My Wife Is Breaking Up My Family!pls Help / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.