Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) (891 Views)

Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by TeflonMe(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
DON'T BE CARRIED AWAY

Dear Girls,

Don’t be carried away by what he says to you; don’t get so excited by his ‘sugar coated' mouth; don’t fall for his cheap tricks he uses on you. He has said that to many ladies and left them after sleeping with them.

Do you want to be his next victim? Do you want to be the next person he will brag to have slept with when he is with his guys? Do you want to regret your action after he might have gotten his way with you and dump you.

Girl, be wise. You deserve more than that. You are a queen; you are the best of your kind; you are the first of your kind and as such shouldn’t stoop so low to any random guy who wants lure you to bed with sweet words.

You are better off single than to be with a guy who says ‘I love you ‘ to any girl he comes across with. Is better you are single than to be played again just like your ex did. Is better you are single than go through that rigmarole of unhealthy relationship. Is better you are single than go through the process of relationship all over again only to be dump at last. It’s better to be single than to be in undefined relationship.

It won’t hurt much when you hear your friends talk about their healthy relationship. It won’t hurt much when they show you the gifts they got from their guys. It won’t hurt much when they tell you how lovely their guys is.

It’s not your fault that guys lie to you. It’s not your fault that guys refuse to stay with you. It’s not your fault that they promise to stay only to leave later. It’s not your fault that you are unfortunate when the word relationship pops up. It’s not your fault….it’s not your fault.

It’s his fault for playing with your emotions. It’s his fault for letting a good girl go. It’s his fault for saying ‘I love you' to any girl he meets. It’s his fault ….it’s his fault.

My advice for you girl is this ; continue being the good girl with good heart you are and I bet you that the one who deserves you will come knocking and nobody will tell you that this is the one- your good girl instincts will tell you.

Continue being a good girl.

Sincerely,

A guy that cares!

For more go to ...www.mytotorigist..com
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by EmperorLee(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sometimes if not most, letting go is the best option.

Trapqueen77 stop following me angry
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
See this Fmartin? grin

Men can pull down stars and moon, can travel by foot in thousand miles ...these are juz part of their tricks tongue

But I wudnt mind tho.. As long he can prove it literally grin
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by belema444: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
am contesting for FACE OF KENPOLY, please i need your vote and support...thanks alot...heres the link..http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-3-ogbari-belema.html

1 Share

Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
I wish I could read sad
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by TeflonMe(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
belema444:
am contesting for FACE OF KENPOLY, please i need your vote and support...thanks alot...heres the link..http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-3-ogbari-belema.html

Take your advert elsewhere bro
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by TeflonMe(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Touche
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by TeflonMe(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Touché
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by TeflonMe(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2016
He who has ears let them hear.
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by tonero4urch(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2016
Men and sugar-coated mouth.

SMH
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by TeflonMe(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Well said
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
This dumb Shit again!
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by TeflonMe(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
SirWere:
This dumb Shit again!
The truth is always bitter...lols
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by TeflonMe(m): 12:13am On Jul 23, 2016
For more check www.mytotorigist..com
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by TeflonMe(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice write up
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (3) by TeflonMe(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
TeflonMe:
Nice write up

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate / ‘I Believe In ‘testing’ Before Marriage’- Actress Queeneth Agbor / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.