Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter (1743 Views)

This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got Nigerians Talking! / This Before And After Makeup Photo Has Got People Talking! / Cuteness Overload; Young Girls In Hijab Take The Internet By Storm. See Why.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by Flexygist: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-dGDsMUX49JM/V49tGMjoBOI/AAAAAAACFPY/e0uZIsXKcbYxZ4mc2AuCRJuUnbQIlhOsACLcB/s1600/ubo.jpg[/img]

Knowing the perfect dress to wear to match one's shape -goes a long way in determining his/her fashion sense.

This photo has been trending on internet and guess we all know why.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/20/caption-this-photo-of-a-lady-which-has-got-the-internet-wild-with-laughter/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by caxim04(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by vicstar(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
• • • • • Hian! Girls will not kill me gringrin

Omo see figure 8 lipsrsealed
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmmm grin see yansh
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by osec007(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Omo see figure 1. I swear lie Mohammed get ynash pass dis bae.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by eazisky(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
lolz... women and their (I wan dress like man attitude) amoeba shape. ... I been think say na only breast de fall o grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by phyllosilicate(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Watin be this
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by saintikechi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
this Wan be like oga bubu yansh
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by idu1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Flexygist:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-dGDsMUX49JM/V49tGMjoBOI/AAAAAAACFPY/e0uZIsXKcbYxZ4mc2AuCRJuUnbQIlhOsACLcB/s1600/ubo.jpg[/img]

Knowing the perfect dress to wear to match one's shape -goes a long way in determining his/her fashion sense.

This photo has been trending on internet and guess we all know why.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/20/caption-this-photo-of-a-lady-which-has-got-the-internet-wild-with-laughter/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
why is my browser not loading image in all your threads.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by omenka(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na wa oo!! What is dis??
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by Fmartin(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Shai! Hahahaha grin

trapQueen77 na who b dis na?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Fmartin:
Shai! Hahahaha grin

trapQueen77 na who b dis na?

I dnt know.... I don't even get what the op was talking abt grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by Florblu(f): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
She left her bumbum at home

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Lady Which Has Got The Internet Wild With Laughter by Qualer: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I dnt know.... I don't even get what the op was talking abt grin

it will take a while to understand, but i think i have the patience to wait cos it's gonna be a long ass day! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

SMART PEOPLE NEEDS SMART WEBSITES..GET YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE NOW!!! (XMAS BONUS) / I Need A Good Tailor / Any One To Help Me Order On Amazon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.