Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

"Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment (31949 Views)

Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos / Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter / Freeze Responds To DJ Abbas Question: Why Is Festus Keyamo Still Not A SAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Just hours after CoolFM OAP, Daddy Freeze came out to apologize to the lengthy list of people he has offended, he is back to his usual self. See those he apologized to here https://www.nairaland.com/3235378/freeze-apologizes-basketmouth-fayose-tb

He used Bible quotations to hit back at a married woman for leaving nasty comments on his page.

He called the lady a fish mouthed dung heap, that whenever she opens her fish mouth, she will see that her abdomen is competing for attention with her lopsided backside.

Freeze whose real name is Ifedayo Olarinde, concluded that, from her style of writing, it is obvious that miss Nne has not been burdened by an overabundance of education.

See the comment that led to someone's mother getting referred to as Fish dung below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/hours-after-apologizing-to-people-he.html?m=1

Lady To Freeze: "You'll Know Kirikiri Is Close If It Gets To Buhari". Freeze Replies

daddyfreeze:

Luke 17:3-4 KJV
[3] Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. [4] And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

According to the bible, if your brother or sister offends you, rebuke them. What does 'rebuke' mean? Let's check the dictionary.... The Cambridge dictionary of English, defines rebuke as "Expressing sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions."
For instance: "she had rebuked him for drinking too much"

Synonyms include: reprimand, reproach, scold, admonish, reprove, chastise, upbraid, berate, take to task, criticize, censure, Change am for, Yoruba: se were fun, so babanla ori si; I am going to do exactly as the bible instructed in the book of Luke, I will rebuke @missnne and if she repents, I will forgive her, even if this cycle of offend, rebuke, repent and forgive, continues seven times a day.

I am an Ibadan man, so i will rebuke her the proper Ibadan way, in English however, since from her name, she is clearly not Yoruba. "Miss Nne, how dare you come to my page to insult me, you fish mouthed dung heap? Take a look at yourself first before you open that your fish mouth and you will see that your abdomen is competing for attention with your lopsided backside. I am neither following you, nor have I ever come to your page for anything, so where is this coming from? Do I look like your mate?" Clearly, from her style of writing, miss Nne has not been burdened by an overabundance of education so I will end it here." If missnne repents however, she has earned my forgiveness.
I can't respond to every single insult directed at my person, but will from time to time pick scapegoats, so your best interests lie in knowing that your negativity on my page is not without consequence.

I came out the other day and asked my one time very close friend for forgiveness along with some people who I believe I had erred. If you noticed, I apologized to some but only made peace with others. Yet I got a lot of backlash from people like Nne, who should be commending me for being peaceable and I am wondering why Well, damn you do, damn you don’t. While some were genuine in their expression of kind concern, others were spreading rumors about me having a terminal illness or wanting to die. I don’t want to die o, NOTHING DO ME!!!! I missed my friend who we started this industry many of you are benefiting from today, and decided to reach out to him. I’m not lonely, faaaaaaar from it! I’m in a grateful place emotionally, spiritually, physically and financially.

I will continue to speak the truth and enlighten the minds of people as I write on my Instagram page, however, I will try to employ a bit more tact while delivering my messages. I hardly ever do interviews so most of the stories you see were taken directly from my website or handles! For those that wished me well, I wish you the same, while those who spoke of terminal illnesses etc may it be returned to you and your kin a hundred fold.
Stay blessed, peace out! ~FRZ

http://www.daddyfreeze.com/daddy-freeze-responds-to-instagram-troll/#more-315

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by KEZDON(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Peak!!!

it's in you(Freeze)

11 Likes

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by Afrok(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Running his mouth like tap abusing and offending people its like PEAK to Freeze, I mean IT'S IN HIM
Imagine staging a fight between Freeze and the woman, nah serious beating for freeze be that... his ex-wife comes to mind wink cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by goldbim(f): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Does he have to throw stones @everydog that barks @him??he should grow up!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by gen2briz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Freeze and social media war

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by MadCow1: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please Mrs. Freeze (a.k.a Freezer). Do us all a favour and beat this your husband again. angry angry angry

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vEoHM_xUqEI/VE-ovQO-SEI/AAAAAAABWFQ/1S0VRlX0vJ8/s1600/Y_edit.jpg[/img]

Infact this time, use punch and blow his eyes shut. angry

Freeze is a Man Biitch (a.k.a Mitch). angry

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin
Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by chukstino: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Why?
Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by Curdlebug(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hahaha
Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by ibkgab001: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Caster wey don cast # Freeze# defrost

1 Like

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
FOOLISH CHILDISH MAN
Always ranting like a mad woman angry sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by DONSMITH123(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by anny268(f): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
His comment shows the kind of person he is...

1 Like

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by bellarmine: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
A fool at 40 is obviously a fool forever.

This Refrigerator of a Man can never grow up. Period!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by aminho(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Very good season of clapback

1 Like

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by cxsdayo: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
GOOD DAY ALL!!! PLEASE KINDLY VOTE "MUSTAPHA ABDULHADI" AS THE BEST ENTREPRENEUR (SAMARU) http://www.abuexboys.com.ng/blog/20152016-awards/
Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by kiddoiLL(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
wetin consign d woman fr fess place?

5 Likes

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by Nne5: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
hehehe@missnne
Warris my name doing there?

BTW i soo don't like this freeze.

6 Likes

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by ruemujerome(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na wa oh, why Ppl go always wan to learn from their negative mistakes? undecided[sup][/sup]. Carry talk should have some limit atimes!
Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by joinnow: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Donald Trump in the making

1 Like

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by collitexnaira(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
This overgrown baby albino
Why is he always controversial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Useless woman, u won't mind ur business

5 Likes

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by masseratti: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ibadan people has no chill, they can raise the dead with their words from their mouth.

5 Likes

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by ALAYORMII: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Freeze will soon start freezing from anuss

1 Like

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by comeandmarry: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Daddy freese abi na daddy please.
You Don dey shout now like ffk during pdp Era
You Don overtake fayose now o.
Fayose deu shout for radio and TV every two two weeks,but yours Don become daily disgusting habit.

Abegi

Upon every,go see where freeze dey pay rent,na slum.
He still dey feel cool dey drive outdated camry muzzle 08.
Apako

5 Likes

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by ychris: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ Oga Freezer Abi Nah Fridge

U be
Another

Kemi Olunloyo

In making

5 Likes

Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by salabscholar01(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
ok
Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by altim8(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lol... Na true ooo. After this one he will come online to apologies. Buhari is watching. But why Buhari?!!!
Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by labamo07(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Daddy Freeze, shey na weed dey worry you before?...............................
Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
ok.
Re: "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment by 4nobody4every1: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party / Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) / Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.