Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,718 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) (29478 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by saintsylve(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You hate Church growth but likes Night Club and prostitute hotels growth.

Do you know the meaning of church growth? It is not by number of buildings my dear. I am a christian but it is becoming a disturbing factor, everywhere church and mosque. The obvious was actually stated by the author

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by goldeno10boy: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Am surprise they didn't title this as MUSLIM/HAUSA YOUTH BRING DOWN CHURCH
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
wen u wake up in the morning u need to keep thank GOD BRO.... for keeping u awake bro GOD is ur strength
allanphash7:
So god is good in doing bad ?

Na wa o
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Why would people build a church auditorium with inferior materials? While it is clearly written in the bible they read that the walls of Jericho fell down flat due to noise.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Why would people build a church auditorium with inferior materials? While it is clearly written in the bible they read that the walls of Jericho fell down flat due to noise.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
NO LIFE WAS LOSTED! PRAISE THE LORD
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by crisycent: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
They are building one in Benin now, I'm sure that structure will collapse because I believe that's not the original plan.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by otemanuduno: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
GOD IS GOOD.. IN EVERYTHIN WE DO IN LIFE GODFIRST.. IN GOD WE TRUST smiley smiley smiley smileyTHANK YO LORD FOR SAVING OUR LIFE.. HIT LIKE IF U BELIEVE IN HIM
Goddys, Muafrika2, Jcross, Winner02, Naijadeyhia, see the house of your god collapsing, killing one person in the process. I comfort the family of the dead. See the authentic link here: http://thenationonlineng.net/one-dead-church-building-collapse/

I KEEP SAYING IT, GOD IS NOT INTERESTED IN RELIGION AND NO SO-CALLED HOUSE OF god IS THE HOUSE OF GOD WHO CREATED THW UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by heirloom90(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
cowpea or calliope,wet in church do you,you too small abeg face your front,you no reach,dem never born you.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by heirloom90(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
cowpea or calliope,wetin church do you,you too small abeg face your front,you no reach,dem never born you.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by kevoh(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
calliope:
It's however unfortunate that in Nigeria, church growth is synonymous to expansion of buildings and having more members. If that is it, then I have to state clearly here that I detest church growth.
I dislike church growth in Nigeria because it comes at a cost. Someone, somewhere pays.
I once walked by a small church which has suddenly become a giant ultramodern edifice -- a tourist centre so to speak.
There used to be a private nursery and primary school next to that church. It was later purchased by the church, demolished and turned to a parking lot.
Hence, the community lost a school to church expansion. That's the cost the community paid to have a church grow.
And even if the church compensates by building their own school, the question again is.....at what cost? What does it cost the community to have their kids enrolled back into such schools?
The evidence is all round us. Look at where church growth has led us as a country today. In a country where we have more churches than factories, there's unprecedented moral decadence, we're less educated and more corrupt. Yet, people ignorantly carry placards that read " we're moving to permanent site"
Imagine if those permanent sites, those camps along Lagos-Ibadan expressway were actually multinational factories, where hundreds of thousands of engaged Nigerians produce products that benefit you and I.
said too much already.

#saynotoultramodernchurchbuildings. smiley
Sadly, these guys are blind to reality. These are the kind of things we fight against on religion section daily but when you tell them the truth on Religion section, they will think its an attack on Christianity. When you tell them religion, especially this modern Pastorpreneurship style and their Islamic counterpart , are the major problem hindering growth of the country they will call you all sorts of names from frustrated to fake. Just read the post above me and tell me if that person is reasoning like a sensible adult should? Which country in its normal sense will close down a school, a citadel of knowledge for young ones and turn it to a church parking lot?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by otemanuduno: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
kevoh:

Sadly, these guys are blind to reality. These are the kind of things we fight against on religion section daily but when you tell them the truth on Religion section, they will think its an attack on Christianity. When you tell them religion, especially this modern Pastorpreneurship style and their Islamic counterpart , are the major problem hindering growth of the country they will call you all sorts of names from frustrated to fake. Just read the post above me and tell me if that person is reasoning like a sensible adult should? Which country in its normal sense will close down a school, a citadel of knowledge for young ones and turn it to a church parking lot?

The true God is not the god of any religion, they won't listen.

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by otemanuduno: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Chosen1984:
NO LIFE WAS LOSTED! PRAISE THE LORD
Sadly a life was lost. I wish the family of the deceased a great comfort. http://thenationonlineng.net/one-dead-church-building-collapse/
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by rhymaholic: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
They are looking for blood to fortify the pastor's power. Mad people.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
How is it possible that TB joshua, and now pastor lazarus were unable to forsee these things?

I'm not saying there's NO God with regards to this issue...i'm just saying why is he blameless no matter what happens to us "good" or "bad"? Why??

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
calliope:
It's however unfortunate that in Nigeria, church growth is synonymous to expansion of buildings and having more members. If that is it, then I have to state clearly here that I detest church growth.
I dislike church growth in Nigeria because it comes at a cost. Someone, somewhere pays.
I once walked by a small church which has suddenly become a giant ultramodern edifice -- a tourist centre so to speak.
There used to be a private nursery and primary school next to that church. It was later purchased by the church, demolished and turned to a parking lot.
Hence, the community lost a school to church expansion. That's the cost the community paid to have a church grow.
And even if the church compensates by building their own school, the question again is.....at what cost? What does it cost the community to have their kids enrolled back into such schools?
The evidence is all round us. Look at where church growth has led us as a country today. In a country where we have more churches than factories, there's unprecedented moral decadence, we're less educated and more corrupt. Yet, people ignorantly carry placards that read " we're moving to permanent site"
Imagine if those permanent sites, those camps along Lagos-Ibadan expressway were actually multinational factories, where hundreds of thousands of engaged Nigerians produce products that benefit you and I.
said too much already.

I'm already in love with you. Hahaha! Believe you me, you have just said it all.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
With all the money these fucktards extract from gullible members, they couldn't even build a standard ediface... Shiorrrr angry
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Abbeyme: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
If this had happened in Lagos, the property would have been taken over the the state government.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lord of Chosen noise fit bring down Aso Rock walahi

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Beey(f): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
May19th:
Asaba again, speaking of Asaba i heard their women poosy tastes like sugar, who can comfirm pls?
Why don't you go taste and the come & confirm? Nonsense! Wonder if people do pause for a moment to think before posting on social media
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Armaggedon: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
goldeno10boy:
Am surprise they didn't title this as MUSLIM/HAUSA YOUTH BRING DOWN CHURCH
you should really be surprised b'cos terrorrists don't disappoint. Do they?
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
How about those who died through their sleep ?
adewumiopeyemi:
wen u wake up in the morning u need to keep thank GOD BRO.... for keeping u awake bro GOD is ur strength

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by belcom10(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oh thank God, no soul lost
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by don4real18(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You hate Church growth but likes Night Club and prostitute hotels growth.
At least the Night clubs will give employment to people

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by belcom10(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
I pray God to help u,
rhymaholic:
They are looking for blood to fortify the pastor's power. Mad people.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Cruz9ija: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thank God....dis is d finger of God.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
I have since lost faith in Churches whatsoever.....

Even if the Chosen Headquarter were to fall, i wouldn't care less.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Kruzilano(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
calliope:
said too much already.
church isnt built on beads of rosary.. Salvation z free but u av to buy bible... To run a church well, u need money my dear..
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by May19th: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Beey:
Why don't you go taste and the come & confirm? Nonsense! Wonder if people do pause for a moment to think before posting on social media

U must be very stuupid for quoting me without giving answers to my question. U come here forming saint and u probably a single mum. Idyot.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
jaelz:
Hundreds escape death as the auditorium of The Lord’s Chosen Church, Aniahaba strt, Cable point, Asaba, Delta State, collapses.. Phew we really thank God for sparing their lives please the necessary bodies have to immediately look into the incessant cases of building collapsing in Nigeria...

source: https://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/07/hundreds-cheat-death-as-church-building.html
A friend of mine died of this incident last night #sad
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
don4real18:
At least the Night clubs will give employment to people
And church doesn't give employment abi.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
saintsylve:

Do you know the meaning of church growth? It is not by number of buildings my dear. I am a christian but it is becoming a disturbing factor, everywhere church and mosque. The obvious was actually stated by the author

Who is a Christian and what do you think that qualifies one as a Christian?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.