Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) (29486 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
rhymaholic:
They are looking for blood to fortify the pastor's power. Mad people.

Any day somebody died in your family or yard, may his or her blood be on your HEAD. May you be restless like Cain for life.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Beey(f): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
May19th:

U must be very stuupid for quoting me without giving answers to my question. U come here forming saint and u probably a single mum. Idyot.
if you like, you can call every name in the dictionary.It doesn't change the fact that a dose of truth hurts.We are not in the same class obviously because I can see you haven't learned to drop feelings and accept positive criticism.I am not a single Mom and single Moms are human beings like you and I, so I don't know why the stigma towards them.If was to go to a bus stop and start shouting profanity, people would conclude that am mentally ill because it's not the norm.But until people like you realize that like a public bus stop , social media is a public place, then we shall continue to read things that are an eye-sore written by people like you.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
rhymaholic:
They are looking for blood to fortify the pastor's power. Mad people.

Any day somebody died in your family or yard his or her blood will be on your head.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
calliope:
It's however unfortunate that in Nigeria, church growth is synonymous to expansion of buildings and having more members. If that is it, then I have to state clearly here that I detest church growth.
I dislike church growth in Nigeria because it comes at a cost. Someone, somewhere pays.
I once walked by a small church which has suddenly become a giant ultramodern edifice -- a tourist centre so to speak.
There used to be a private nursery and primary school next to that church. It was later purchased by the church, demolished and turned to a parking lot.
Hence, the community lost a school to church expansion. That's the cost the community paid to have a church grow.
And even if the church compensates by building their own school, the question again is.....at what cost? What does it cost the community to have their kids enrolled back into such schools?
The evidence is all round us. Look at where church growth has led us as a country today. In a country where we have more churches than factories, there's unprecedented moral decadence, we're less educated and more corrupt. Yet, people ignorantly carry placards that read " we're moving to permanent site"
Imagine if those permanent sites, those camps along Lagos-Ibadan expressway were actually multinational factories, where hundreds of thousands of engaged Nigerians produce products that benefit you and I.
said too much already.
#saynotoultramodernchurchbuildings. smiley
may you be blessed, hopefully more of you will continue to spring up from north, south ,east ?and west of Nigeria to talk sense into our gullible people.

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
allanphash7:
How about those who died through their sleep ?

"ITS GODS WILL"

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
jaelz:
Hundreds escape death as the auditorium of The Lord’s Chosen Church, Aniahaba strt, Cable point, Asaba, Delta State, collapses.. Phew we really thank God for sparing their lives please the necessary bodies have to immediately look into the incessant cases of building collapsing in Nigeria...

source: https://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/07/hundreds-cheat-death-as-church-building.html

OH, THE "GOD OF CHOOSEN" HOLDS HIS PEOPLE SPECIAL IT SEEMS.

THE GOD OF THE REST CHRISTIANS BOMBED IN CHURCHES AND SLAUGHTERED LIKE PIGS WORLDWIDE IS ALWAYS ASLEEP, PROBABLY.
OR HE DOESN'T LIKE TO SPARE LIVES LIKE THE GOD OF CHOOSEN. HAHA..

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by saintsylve(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Who is a Christian and what do you think that qualifies one as a Christian?

I don't do this often here but to my understanding, a Christian is a follower of Christ, His teachings and doctrine but I haven't seen where a christian is synonymous to church buildings.....there should be designations for place of worship, not this overly populated places with churches.

Second, you have to believe in Christ to be qualified as a christian.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by yusufficient(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
HEY KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT WHAT DO U GUYZ KNW LEMME TELL YOU WHO EVEN KNOWS IT BACKGROUND SELF? =NONE BUT GOD..
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
too much of holy ghost fire shouting
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2016
saintsylve:

I don't do this often here but to my understanding, a Christian is a follower of Christ, His teachings and doctrine but I haven't seen where a christian is synonymous to church buildings.....there should be designations for place of worship, not this overly populated places with churches.

Second, you have to believe in Christ to be qualified as a christian.

An armed robber prayed and believe in Christ for protection before going for robbery and he came back successfully. So for believing in Christ he is a Christian.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Mollerboom: 1:51am On Jul 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The aeroplanes and ships even vehicles built by your scientists are they not crashing and sinking.

My friend lets face the reality sub-standard or low quality building materials, not applying the right quantity e.g. CEMENT and poor construction skills as well as hiring wrong personnel(s) can leads to such collapse.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by SaintUlot: 3:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by rhymaholic: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Any day somebody died in your family or yard his or her blood will be on your head.

Lol.. don't be an idiot.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2016
Kingebukasblog & Winner01 Wuna See Watin Wuna Church Don Do Ba?? Don't Pretend Like U Didn't See The Thread Come N Shout And Argue Like U Usually U Edi*ts Or I Think Cowards Will Fit!! The Description
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2016
rhymaholic:

Lol.. don't be an idiot.

Lol.. don't be an idiot.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by raphieMontella: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
May19th:
Asaba again, speaking of Asaba i heard their women poosy tastes like sugar, who can comfirm pls?
..lol mister man...m in asaba...asaba puss*y requires money...
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 22, 2016
I hope no live was lost?
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by May19th: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

..lol mister man...m in asaba...asaba puss*y requires money...

Have u tested it pls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.