Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) (77702 Views)

Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Shock In Taraba As Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form. See Photos. / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Again, again, again...illiterateness made it to the frontpage.

@seun are you on holidays?

#teamcleanupnairaland

3 Likes

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Deformed human being in foetus looks like alien, Deformed animals looks like human.

What causes the deformity?

A lot causes it.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ritualist at work
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by opethom(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
I no trust those aboki, them fit put their thing inside the goat
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Braidsden(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
It probably did it with a dog or pig
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
what happened to genetic mutation or disease or premature birth , because everybody is drawing to a conclusion that somebody has engaged in sodomy , SMH angry angry angry wink wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by falconey(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
sodomy
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Obu ya. I smell lies induced traffic.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by ikwubaba: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
flyca:
Is this creature not too large for a goat to birth?

Scary though

I think say na only me see am. It is way too large. There is still plenty of question to be asked.

we can like mystery
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
How is it in human form?

That is merely a pregnancy that was not carried to full term undecided
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Somebody in that community has been fhucking that Goat on the Low-low.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wat do u expect..... Afterall fulanis can sleep n make love to a goat
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by kayalla(f): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
make them carry out autopsy (according to Jenifa) they will find out the father of that babi.

1 Like

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by khanwale(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
And so in the last days men will do all kinds of crazy Shit to get laid

1 Like

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by phabulux: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Johnny19:
Op u for try add **disgusting photos** warning

If you were asked, you'd say you have 'sense'.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Choplyf(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dayum!!!

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by passthem(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
The courses in deuteronomy and leviticus concerning who rapes or sleeps with an animal.All i see is something is fishing!
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
dainformant:
What is this. There was confusion and shock among Taraba residents after a goat gave birth to this kid in 'human form' earlier today. [s]Some peopn might have had sex with the goat leading to this awkward "baby"....These photos were shared by Rariya News platform. [/s]

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/shock-in-taraba-as-goat-gives-birth-to.html

Rubbish

The gene of humans and goats cannot mix.
There can never be an hybrid
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by egedege1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
If I say it now they wee kee me cheesy
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
But wait ooooo, why is it that the phone camera is not showing the crowd, don't wanna believe it's a photoshop shaa, abi na only me dey see am so?
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
The head, hoofs and torso looks like that of a goat. There's nothing human like about that creature. Just like humans, animals also have birth deformities. Nigerian bloggers and their annoying alarmist articles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by confistified(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Somebody in that community has been fhucking that Goat on the Low-low.
Boss I domo u o..... greetings from bdpa
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by BIGkoboko: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lol
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by phabulux: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tufanja:
Again, again, again...illiterateness made it to the frontpage.

@seun are you on holidays?

#teamcleanupnairand

Christ!

Are YOU literate?

'illiterateness'
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by BoboFashion(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Latest specie in town.

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by otemanuduno: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
dainformant:
What is this. There was confusion and shock among Taraba residents after a goat gave birth to this kid in 'human form' earlier today. Some peopn might have had sex with the goat leading to this awkward "baby"....These photos were shared by Rariya News platform.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/shock-in-taraba-as-goat-gives-birth-to.html

Lie, this is a prematurely-born goat and not a human at all.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by passthem(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
The courses in deuteronomy and leviticus concerning who rapes or sleeps with an animal shall be upon whoever does this act.All i see is something is fishing!However,if this is/was natural,then end time looms my brethen.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by lieutenantHaven: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by anytexy: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
sinaj:
Uwa mmebi shocked
Ezi okwu.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Johnny19: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
phabulux:

If you were asked, you'd say you have 'sense'.

I bet u wouldn't love 2 see my ugly side so I'll suggest u comment and just leave d thread.

BTW the picture is kinda disgusting.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by mazizitonene(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Too many illiterates on this thread....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) / This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.