Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) (77705 Views)

Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Shock In Taraba As Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form. See Photos. / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by ylaa(f): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
I reserve my comment
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by OmoAussie: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is probably a case of malformation! I don't think its a result of bestiality, as Man and goat do not belong to the same specie!

1 Like

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by pode(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Let the authority investigate the neighbours
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
I pray most of the nairalanders on the first page're only playing. Illiteracy is the worst thing to ever happen to mankind, it causes over-the-top explanations to the most basic issues.
Anybody who finished SS2 knows its not possible for a human sperm to fertilize an animal's egg. They would also know in every animal birth there's a chance for deformity of any sort. Deformities happen to flora so fauna is not exempt.

4 Likes

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
That goat resemble Buhari.....

Sai baba abeg do paternity test and take care of ur responsibility... Despite all this single ladies in that region hiding under long jihabs without panties, One useless aboki still have the mind to moles and insert his uncircumcise abunna inside that poor goat undecided

Who will probe
POO-HARI
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Fickie(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
massinola:
one malam don perform his abl****n there. e no pass wetin dem fit do. make them catch all the Mai gworos, shoe shiners, debino, ruwas and conduct a DNA test. for sure that goat papa go show face.
Religious bigot did you know Taraba is 80 % Christians?
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
An Islamic terrorist once said "i Bleep goats to gather liver for attacks". Who knows if Shekau is responsible for this?
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by abdulkabirO(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
massinola:
one malam don perform his abl****n there. e no pass wetin dem fit do. make them catch all the Mai gworos, shoe shiners, debino, ruwas and conduct a DNA test. for sure that goat papa go show face.
Abusing somebody's culture
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by bittertruthz: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
dainformant:
conji na bastard

Oh Africa. Still 300 years behind civilization................. If human can get abnormal birth, common sense should tell you animal could do same.
If human can have 2 heads, animals too can have same.

1 Like

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by hUmaneOne: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tufanja:
Again, again, again...illiterateness made it to the frontpage.

@seun are you on holidays?

#teamcleanupnairaland

Relax man, Seun is an enlightened fellow.he only allowed this on fp for traffic sake.he already knows what the foolish majority will want to see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Looks more animal than human to me undecided

Probably a deformed Kid.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
iyobs7:
Nigerians with their mentality, that is just a goat that did not form properly!!!
Thanks for the insight man. I'm was even sick of reading nairalanders comments.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
the evil in this world would even shock the devil

End of discussion, devil don get oga b dat grin grin
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
A man can't impregnate a goat. I wonder who those ignorant folks disgracing us on the front page are.

2 Likes

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
phabulux:

Pleeeaaasseee!

You used that word in place (and in the sense) of illiteracy.

Lol you are clearly not getting it.
Anyway, no wahala.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by babadlaw1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
The baby goat didn't form properly, maybe due to complications during pregnancy, poor mother goat take heart.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by nams77: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Peacetemi:
WTF!!! shocked
g
the pix with Rick Ross got me laughing like a maniac as tears stream than my face. my neighbors must be wondering whats wrong with me. nairaland has bn giving me good laffs with all this hilarious meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by whytfaz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Still waiting for someone to say "see what buhari has caused again"
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by chibwike(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
cococandy:
A man can't impregnate a goat. I wonder who those ignorant folks disgracing us on the front page are.
Lmao
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
pls how does this resemble a human...ehn..!!! compare a new born human and a new born goat...mtchew...!!!

am out of here like...

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Large32(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Make una wait, i wan make sure say this nah true.

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Relax man, Seun is an enlightened fellow.he only allowed this on fp for traffic sake.he already knows what the foolish majority will want to see.

Giving guidance to the leading Nigerian platform of foolishness without taking responsability for the content....with all due respect..is not being enlightened to me. I dont doubt the guys' intelligence nor do i wanna attack his personality in whatever way, for me this is pure about content. As a succesful businessperson I want him to take corporate responsability for what his medium facilitates and show some leadership in contributing to the nigerian society. I also wanna encourage him to progress the platform to better instead of worse. Because which changes for good have you seen in the last years? From user interface to content to usefullness? Any innovation? Any vision? I have only seen an increase of topics with graphic pics of death bodies (without consent of the people involved) hitting frontpage. I have discussed this time after time but never seen any action against unlawful and unethical use of social media. Making money out of others death body and missery without it being constructive and contributing to real discussions on improvements..is that being enlightened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by elsomm(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Doesn't look human in anyway. Its just an unfortunate it was born probably with a form of congenital anomaly. The supposed 'human' features are just the bloated head and face that gave it a rounded head close to human form instead of a face with a long snout.

BTW, I doubt a human having romping a goat will result in pregnancy. Our chromosomes make up and number differs. So a human haploid s*x gamete cannot fertilize the haploid gamete of a goat.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by chara019: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
iyobs7:
Nigerians with their mentality, that is just a goat that did not form properly!!!
abi ooo,just like giving birth to a 4 months old baby,that has not properly formed.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by demzey(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Johnny19:
Op u for try add **disgusting photos** warning

Lol lyk say u no go still view am
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is a natural deformity. Also it is too big to be delivered by a goat. A human or goat foetus cannot be as big as this.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by ceda99: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is too big to be a kid (baby goat). Looks like a dead, and bloated goat to me
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by agohavivi(f): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
I weep for my people. The bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge. Ignorance is the reason why Nigerians are centuries behind the western world. Please, please, please, it is absolutely impossible for a human sperm to fertilize the egg of an animal and vice versa. This includes goats. Can't my people ask why we have different blood groups? If someone with blood group O can't receive blood from a fellow human of group A, how possible can the egg/sperm of human and animal produce an offspring. Common sense in not common at all. That's the picture of a deformed goat, Gbam!

1 Like

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by 1metre: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
In this age of computer, I fear photocop ooo grin grin
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
In biology, its termed as cross breeding.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by plendil: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
ITKS wey full this thread eh. . .

FYI, a human sperm CAN fertilize the non-human embryo (eg rabbit).

HOWEVER, it is usually under highly controlled experimental conditions. Its is VERY unlikely, perhaps impossible to occur naturally.

Yu guys might want to look up "chimeras"

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/01/0125_050125_chimeras.html
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Saint83(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
sinaj:
Uwa mmebi shocked

Na really uwa mmbe,aruh ejue na obodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) / This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.