Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) (56145 Views)

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by ajebuter(f): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
How come nobody remembers ladies panties?

This is because some ladies have the habit of washing their panties while taking a bath and they simply hang in the bathroom

Anyway l did that as a teenager and l wonder if girls still do that..

4 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by abike12(f): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
That heater that hasn’t worked in years:

Why are you even there?

The accuracy!
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by 400billionman: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
The bathing soap Nigerians have turned into washing soap.

Has anyone actually used it to bath?

Yea the modified Premier Cool Antiseptic soap.

Blows a gentle breeze over your skin after bath. If no be that soap i no gree bath..
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by abike12(f): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
Those colourful sponges that look like net singlet:

Everyone in the house has a different colour.

I buy these in bulk when i'm in naija. It's 100 times better than their loofah, that's why dem no dey baff clean

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by yomz1e(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
hahahah! haba! you wan disgrace me? ok now this is the reason why i couldnt take $hit in ya house

Sezua:
is that your bathroom? if yes, it's horrible.

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by tosinjay(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
All the toothpastes we have unofficially named ‘Closeup’:

They are all ‘Closeup’. Go and argue in your house.
Na lie, which side the person wey dey call am close up for grow? Or when dem born am? It's maclean we call all toothpaste and not close up for hia.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by laikas: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
For us, all the toothpaste is Macleans AKA Macklin
evn my peeps cal it macklin.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by kaybee88(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:

unofficially named MacLean rather

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by rezzy: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:

It's Maclean ooo. Even now, sometimes I call it Maclean and quickly correct myself.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
mascot87:
That stone most of us don't know it's use until we grew up to know its foot scubber
I open my roommate stubborn head with this stone on day in the hostel. I find stone I no see, then I remember that that stone is in bathroom and no body know it's uses
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by kosheybhad(f): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:
I think d 3rd pix can only b found in hausa bathroom
Ha ha...lol
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:

I thought they were all maclean

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Biospnx(m): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Gone are the good old days....

Many of these are now extinct...
na u extinct am?... Pls. If u wanna go out n enjoy ursef dat day, dont tear d toothpaste or start licking it.... My mother weee kee u even tho shez bought replacement
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by lepasharon(f): 12:30am On Jul 21, 2016
joery6:
The floor rag that is just a retired towel:

Your mother will kill you if you don’t take it out to dry after every bath.

Why do Nigerians put rags on the floor when there are mops? undecided
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by lepasharon(f): 12:31am On Jul 21, 2016
ajebuter:

This is because some ladies have the habit of washing their panties while taking a bath and they simply hang in the bathroom

I have stopped doing that
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Sparkle777(f): 2:48am On Jul 21, 2016
joery6:

Gro
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Sparkle777(f): 2:50am On Jul 21, 2016
joery6:

Growing up in my time, all toothpastes were maclean, all detergents were omo.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 21, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
For us, all the toothpaste is Macleans AKA Macklin
Yes! the same thing in our house

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by ROCKJ1(m): 4:44am On Jul 21, 2016
What about dettol?

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by GeeGee98: 5:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Lmao!!!
Number 5 and 7 got me laughing real hard..
But that local sponge can't be found in this modern days nau.
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by pxjosh(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2016
cbi24:
grin
get this product for N5000
Get a rounded and big curve like the lady in the picture
call 09094829722 Whatsapp 08152993665
Don't tell me this product is for real
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Beingunique(f): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2016
joery6:
The bathing soap Nigerians have turned into washing soap.

Has anyone actually used it to bath?

Yes, I'm still using it, used it yesterday and will use it this morning
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Sezua(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2016
yomz1e:
hahahah! haba! you wan disgrace me? ok now this is the reason why i couldnt take $hit in ya house

lmao, very funny....u now shows us your toilet.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by joery6(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Beingunique:

Yes, I'm still using it, used it yesterday and will use it this morning

naxo
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by joery6(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2016
Sparkle777:

Growing up in my time, all toothpastes were maclean, all detergents were omo.

are you for real?
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2016
joery6:
A million toothbrushes when there are just 4 people in the house:

Nigerians don’t know how to throw away toothbrush.

Lol. I can relate to this. Just threw away 5 of my disused toothbrushes three days ago and still got like 4 more. Only me o. Lol

You hardly remember to throw them away after getting a new one anmd they keep accumulating in your bathroom.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Preye1599(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2016
mascot87:
That stone most of us don't know it's use until we grew up to know its foot scubber
I just found out now...my aunty told me it was her soap but as a child I just dey wonder why her soap no dey finish

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by beyondwalls: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Yes, they still do. And the sight of it makes me curl inward kind of, close to being angry. How can it be stopped?
Sorry, looks like it cant be stopped. I mean what will you suggest as an alternative to the act or the place to hang them or something cos they are 'undies' and cant go outside like that? Am sure some guys can relate to this, especially with their babes/wives.

ajebuter:

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by beyondwalls: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2016
Yes, they still do. And the sight of it makes me curl inward kind of, close to being angry. How can it be stopped?
Sorry, looks like it cant be stopped. I mean what will you suggest as an alternative to the act or the place to hang them or something cos they are 'undies' and cant go outside like that? Am sure some guys can relate to this, especially with their babes.

ajebuter:

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by bigiyaro(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2016
joery6:
The bathroom slippers that your mother has used to stone you.

This is where their marksmanship shines.

very very true, i grew up dodging stones n all manners of projectiles thrown at me by frnds n foes bt it still baffles me how dis bathroom slippers always finds its mark if n only if its thrown by my mother.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by bigiyaro(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2016
taylor88:
I think d 3rd pix can only b found in hausa bathroom
Na yesterday dem born u, infact u r still sleeping in ur mamas bedroom.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by bigiyaro(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
And all our bathrooms in Nigeria must have small small windows!!! Is that the official architectural design in Nigeria?
hehehehe even d finest mansions have 2×2 windows. I weak for naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.