Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through (33420 Views)

JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad / 8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by jamzzy28(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Okay ah gerr it
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by ggrin(f): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Some juniors be like my mum don count the garri

1 Like

Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by Pranxta(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Epic!
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by abike12(f): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
How you look at people that take their unopened provisions back home:

Na wa for una.

source: http://zikoko.com/list/provisions-hustle-in-school/

spiritual stinginess
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by lamideee(f): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Gone are those days.....when you beg your juniors for garri they would simply tell you 'Senior A,I have not opened my garri' grin grin yeye juniors
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by Abydehme(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
dejavubobo1:
terrible boarding house days, after guarding provision, U'll guard clothes, books, money... seriously it was terrible

shout out to all school house boys...UP SCHOOL ! UP SCHOOL !!
Did you went to CMS grammar school?
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by Pinkybush: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na so! provi
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by Kakamorufu(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
na demola cary my first provision before i return from ibadan. that aint secondary school tho.[b][/b]. make i jejely dey go

Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by Snails: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Respect55:
I remember dos gud old days at fgc okposi

Quote me pls if u attended FGC Okposi
that's my alma matar mehn
2008 set.

they don't know about silent and boot... hahahahahaha
it was fun.
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by abike12(f): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
The Nigerian provisions starter pack:

If you don’t have all these, you’ve not started.

don't forget golden morn grin
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by aieromon(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
The horrors of public boarding schools grin grin

I can quite relate to this. You forgot to include cabin biscuit,golden morn and the good old Blue Band. Only the rich kids brought jam or peanut butter. Only the rich kids brought the Kelloggs brand of cornflakes.
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by Respect55(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Snails:

that's my alma matar mehn
2008 set.

they don't know about silent and boot... hahahahahaha
it was fun.

Their mind no reach dia. Wat of shacking silent?

If d senior wey dey ur room catch u, u own don be b dat.

2005 set
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by Sylvester70(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Jst returning from my first ban oboy I now knw that displaying ur sense of humor will get u a ban I will keep shut for the mean time
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by victorjoe(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Boarding school was so much fun!
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
That number 12 ehn...
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by armadeo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
dejavubobo1:
terrible boarding house days, after guarding provision, U'll guard clothes, books, money... seriously it was terrible

shout out to all school house boys...UP SCHOOL ! UP SCHOOL !!

Fgc warri?

Great fedgocol

I remember when they stole my tin of milk. Unopened. Chai.

They stole my mattress, clothes. Wetin dem no thief.

Men criminals are in those places.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by chikabest(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Judging by your slangs, you attended a federal unity school. FGC Okigwe representing!

1 Like

Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by therealchase(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
A hahaha back to the days of sec school
Jacking of boxes was crazy mehnmehn irons hanger did the work if the were not available compass or razor blades were. .. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But for sec school days I suffer o... You go suffer wash you school white with hypo one person go sit down for one corner dey watch as you rinse am spread am the moment you turn your back. On your white

Bruhhhhhhh its gone.!!!!

#citizenscomprehensivecollege

1 Like

Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by JerryJJZ(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
When you get back from class and catch someone trying to jack your locker.

You don enter am today.

the guy laughing at the back thou
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by lilmizwierd(f): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
omo that kellogs own got me those days in FGGC Abuloma the lawd is good #SipsWeed
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by Owliver(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
12. When they steal provisions from the stingiest person in your room.

God is good.
this one is too funny.
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by francezB(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Miss does day at FGC Kyw. Guilty of all expert going back home wit provision

Na dai my papa go say, d provision plenty mak dem reduce like one cup of garri

Nd dat one cup nd dollar during exam period
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by jflexy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Respect55:
I remember dos gud old days at fgc okposi

Quote me pls if u attended FGC Okposi
bro which set u dey, I can relate with all this. Fgc was hell, especially having d seniors camping near d tuck shop during visiting days, lol
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by Respect55(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
jflexy:
bro which set u dey, I can relate with all this. Fgc was hell, especially having d seniors camping near d tuck shop during visiting days, lol
Me na 2005 set. Dos seniors were mean men but when I became a senior myself, I was all joy.

I played my game well during dos visiting days she. I wud eat up my meal with my parents and send my provisions to mr Ozieme,my guardian. Den I wud come back to hostel D empty handed.
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by chalbert(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
I jst dey piissure all of them. Those seniors ehn
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by tammie24: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Repin FGCK

G2 was the koko
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by superdanny10: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2016
HowAreYou:
Seconded.
FGCIK na in bad pass. those wicked seniors and stingy juniors enh! God will judge all of una.
Stingy Juniors be like:
ME: give me gaari abeg
JNR:no I can't, my mummy av counted it. grin
Wicked Seniors be like
SEN: take this 50naira and buy me 200naira beske at the tuck-shop. Collect 300naira change come.
ME: senior ahhhh
SEN: lie flat...

Omo..ko easy mehn

I guess that happens only in college
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by Adatob(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2016
HowAreYou:
Seconded.
FGCIK na in bad pass. those wicked seniors and stingy juniors enh! God will judge all of una.
Stingy Juniors be like:
ME: give me gaari abeg
JNR:no I can't, my mummy av counted it. grin
Wicked Seniors be like
SEN: take this 50naira and buy me 200naira beske at the tuck-shop. Collect 300naira change come.
ME: senior ahhhh
SEN: lie flat...

Omo..ko easy mehn

u mean fgc ikole?
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by merit1988(f): 12:28am On Jul 21, 2016
U sound like an ex Eva adelaja sec sch girl
Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by yomz1e(m): 12:28am On Jul 21, 2016
ehn ehn! dis happened to a friend of mine in boarding school!

1 Like

Re: The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through by dan307(m): 12:36am On Jul 21, 2016
Op na Enugu boarding school you go so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BETA: UNN Ranks Number One University In Nigeria, 17 In Africa / 25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With / Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.