Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak (25071 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / How Do U Deal With Heartbreak / 10 Typical Nigerian Replies Only 'typical' Nigerians Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by Samabu07(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
WomanWrappa:
I miss all my exs
God forbid!!!
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by PweetyJbaby(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mine happen just a recent,and am still battling with it,and i dont even knw how to overcome it
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by tammie24: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:
My sure 3 ways to deal with heartbreaks
When she breaks your heart, do these 3 things:

1) Buy her a parting gift: tell her the gift signifies you wish her well in her next relationship.

2) Take her out: When you are already seated any place you've taken her, don't talk about the failed reLationship anymore. Make sure you talk about anything, from family to movies to whatever, except the already broken relationship.

3) After the above 2, Delete her.

it won't hurt more than when both of you just act like two idiots.

Works for me though.
you are still buying her things after breaking up

Your own mugu nor get part two!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by harsysky(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
tammie24:
you are still buying her things after breaking up

Your own mugu nor get part two!

You simply don't understand the trick there. I don't wana go into details.

Just know that once you do all those things, you must surely have a relief unlike crying your heart out. It's psychological!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by arsenic33(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
I was in year five when I experienced heart break. I had to force myself to learn Fashion and Design just to get busy. and I did well. I can now design my wears to my taste.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by HARDDON: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Exactly what I did...went off social media,deleted his Pics,BBm Pin and Phone numbers.
I don't even remember what he looks like now

How cud you forget so easily?
With my heat sensors all over ur head,my Luv prints all over ur heart n my fingerprints all over ur life ?

How can u forget all d momeries we carved on d sands of time?
When we played on hay, went jolly riding , car racing n sky diving?
Time shall fail me to tell of d magabytes all my phone numbers have collected off ur long terrm memory n the national er0tic heat we emitted wen our nucleus erupted to induced frictional force

N hey , u need not try twice b4 u remember me! Just close ur eyes now, yea, there u have me! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by Blessograo(f): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
tabisegroup:

May u never experience this again ..u can come "home " anytime u wish
Lol. You just sounded like someone died
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by Mcowubaba: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
U think break up is a worst Experience, have u stayed in a very long ATM queue before, then finally ur turn reaches nd the ATM debits your account without paying you any cash... sad
This happened to me today... It is worst than my last break up angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2016
The humiliation of being scammed, it's terrible.
Personally, I am one of those people you'd need to explain to over and over again before they can financially commit to anything. In the end, you'll emotionally and mentally drain yourself and give up. Lol.
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by eetzdave(m): 3:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Mehn.. ..heartbreaks are really not funny...its a pain your whole body feels at the same time.. .its worse than paralysis.. .buh you just gotta get up n move on.. .plus dis is my first time commenting on nairaland

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by SaintUlot: 3:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by 99foxxy(f): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2016
like I'm feeling right now. It's a sad experience.
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by jovialSoul001(m): 6:03am On Jul 21, 2016
99foxxy:
like I'm feeling right now. It's a sad experience.

call me 08071357148. or Wats app I could heal u
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by kaziblake(f): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2016
HARDDON:

How cud you forget so easily?
With my heat sensors all over ur head,my Luv prints all over ur heart n my fingerprints all over ur life ?

How can u forget all d momeries we carved on d sands of time?
When we played on hay, went jolly riding , car racing n sky diving?
Time shall fail me to tell of d magabytes all my phone numbers have collected off ur long terrm memory n the national er0tic heat we emitted wen our nucleus erupted to induced frictional force

N hey , u need not try twice b4 u remember me! Just close ur eyes now, yea, there u have me! tongue
Lol...You niggaz aren't faithful
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by Jovie: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2016
pythonkid:
so what i love doing more .. (code_)

ehen na.... we cannot come and go and kill ourself away because of something something sef
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by youngice(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Exactly what I did...went off social media,deleted his Pics,BBm Pin and Phone numbers.
I don't even remember what he looks like now
We all know that's a lie

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by Myhonor(f): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2016
Heartbreak can kill self esteem... Like you aren't good enough... Gosh I hate it...

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2016
I found God so find myself doing productive things or even playing video games . Music heals so I'll recommend uplifting songs by Whitney,Mariah Lauryn anything that inspires you

If you make music get into creative mode after a trauma don't waste emotions anymore

One day you truly realize that Love is inside of you so if they want to take their love away their free to Love will come around again with respect loyalty and honesty

Persevere and and be Grateful thank them for the Good and let go of the bad it may take while but Thank God everystep of the way he will guide you

Never be like them
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by sisisioge: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmm, my head dey always dey there. All failed rels are what they are, failed relationships. I have always been the one saying goodbye. However, the one time my heart was unprepared for the breakup, the guy didn't even realize he broke my heart. He didn't know I cared that much. To make matters even more unbelievable, my friends didn't believe I was heartbroken. They thought I wasn't into said guy. Me self would suddenly hug them and asked to be consoled for I was heartbroken. They would go... awwww pele. It looked like a joke but I seriously missed him.
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by tabisegroup(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Blessograo:

Lol. You just sounded like someone died
Lol..but truly some heartbreaks are worst than death cus in death ..u won't get to see them again but otherwise, u will meet dem on d street..bomb into them in shopping malls, etc... they keep resurrecting. lol good morning beautiful beauty
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by Blessograo(f): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2016
tabisegroup:

Lol..but truly some heartbreaks are worst than death cus in death ..u won't get to see them again but otherwise, u will meet dem on d street..bomb into them in shopping malls, etc... they keep resurrecting. lol good morning beautiful beauty
Lol, you are actually right
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2016
WomanWrappa:
I miss all my exs
woman papa actually saying hi to exes..
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2016
taylor88:
heart break can b so painful

d mere taught of ur bae screaming 4 anoda dude alone can mk u fail ur final exam

tnkGOd am alive 2day 2 tell d story

my mum will b like my son do u wnt 2 die and abandon me and ur 2 sisters alone because of a girl

hmmm...dat has far made me lost it 4 love

now if a bae visits na to take all my muscle,strength and frustration of dollar hike fvck am

thinking abt my problems and remembering hw rapture will look like d day God will com can no me last a MONTH wt out cuming
omoh eleyi gidi gahn o
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by WomanWrappa(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
woman papa actually saying hi to exes..
Lol.
What does this mean??
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2016
WomanWrappa:

Lol.
What does this mean??
surprised u miss exes when u replace them like water grin
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by taylor88(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
omoh eleyi gidi gahn o

hmmm dnt understand u though

u wanna b d Mrs right?
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by tabisegroup(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Blessograo:

Lol, you are actually right
yea.. but this ur dp is slaying o..can I see more on Fb(add me: Distinguished Sen Uko Tabise)
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by WomanWrappa(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
surprised u miss exes when u replace them like water grin
i miss their punnany not them actually
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by HARDDON: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Lol...You niggaz aren't faithful

Point of correction , real guys ain't Nigas .

Seems uve been rolling with the wrong set, take my advise: change ur circle cos truly , nigas ain't loyal.
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by kaziblake(f): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
HARDDON:

Point of correction , real guys ain't Nigas .

Seems uve been rolling with the wrong set, take my advise: change ur circle cos truly , nigas ain't loyal.

I don hear
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by HARDDON: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
kaziblake:
I don hear

Now thatz what I get? Huh?
Re: 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
WomanWrappa:

i miss their punnany not them actually
lol, thumbs up niggar.
No problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.