Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! (52628 Views)

Scammers New Tactics (pic) / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by kings09(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nawa oo. This Buhari period no jst gel. Ppl r tryin to survive anyhow they can
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by chynie: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
U dey greed guy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Btruth: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Arian11:
Why did you play ...

This could have easily been avioded
well, if he hadn't played and come here on the forum, how will he be able to educate or warn others?

Lesson for all.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Thunderlicious: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Cheap scam.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by xtivin(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
hardbody:

Re read the post. He was not given the 12k. They used it to assure him that his lucks are still in the stars and he could reach for them
i don laf tire...ayaf die
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by kings09(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sum1 admitted his mistakes n u r callin him names? As if u r not human n never made mistakes b4. Mr Perfect. Na ur type dem de dupe pass
Sultanchidi:
Ode, ewu, greedy spider

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lol
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by talk2archy: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tanks Jari
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by banmee(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:
sorry

Sorry for what? When it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Mostly, it is the greedy who gets swindled.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by beadaholic(f): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Won yapa si Ikeja. It's not a new scam my dear, they've been operating since ooOo. Some came to my shop but when they showed me the phone I would win, I laughed, bought out my more expensive new phone and told them I wasn't interested.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by ijeshaboy: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
I witness this during my msc days in ui, it happen at mokola roundabout. Na God see me tru, scammer everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by kenzysmith: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
My prick dey scratch me abeg

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by winkmart: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na greed... gbam
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by kissval1388: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
banmee:

Sorry for what? When it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Mostly, it is the greedy who gets swindled.
I pity you . u think u know all

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by bamac(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dem scam you sotey, you collect testimonial.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
"They will tell u to pick a number with 2k and the lowest amount u
can win is 1k which means u can never loose totally"

Lol...if no one can never loose totally then how will they make profit they'd simply be dashing out money then.Its called gambling for a reason bro,where one man's loss is made to be another man's gain.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by flokii: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lmao grin cheesy

@OP you still dey carry printout wey dem give u up and down cheesy abi wetin be that paper wey you attach

Wickedness in high places.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by jnrbayano(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Scammers, juju, ewere nkea nri e gi ego, chacha etc is powerless if a trace of greed can't be found in you.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by israelite4m: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
risks takers ...op it wasnt greed jor .it all lcommon with humans
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by banmee(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
kissval1388:

I pity you . u think u know all

I know enough not stop in front of 5 guys i have never seen before and give them money to gamble. Why would anyone be that s.tupid? That is an example of the classic Nigerian mentality at it's finest.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Iseoluwani: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
kissval1388:
Good day Nairalanders,
my day was moving cool and smooth until I came across this scammers in town, they were about 5 guys, carrying laptop, phones, etc.
They will tell u to pick a number with 2k and the lowest amount u can win is 1k which means u can never loose totally, but you can win 3k, 5k 50k, 100k, phones (infinix, tecno) or laptop.
pls guys dont listen to dis scammers, they have already filled the numbers in such a way that if you pick, you will win 1k. automatically, you have lost 1k.
well I fell to the predators, am still wondering why a sharp and Educated guy like me will fall for this cheap trick.
I dont know how it happened, I play the first time and won 3k, I wanted to leave, they started begging and motivating me to play another one that am such a lucky guy, I tried and lost all the 3k plus my initial 1000 naira.
they are still begging me to play another one but I disagreed, one of them brought out his own list and said I should pick for free, I did and I won 12k, mind you, I wasn't given the 12k. He was like, pick and see, you will win big money but I won't give you what you won until you pay 2k for another one. that was when my mind came back from exile and I understood I was in the midst of scammers, I flee immediately.
please if you encounter this guys anywhere, dont even give them a chance to talk to you, If you do, you will be convinced. I have learnt my lesson. 1k wey I dey plan to use subscribe this night. chaiiiiii.

[/b] Mods please others need to know about this scammers. I care for everyone.[b]

SO because you were scammed now FP

Will this add food to someone stomach

One should have enough sense to know that all this type of game z fraud

Oga de park well jo

Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by israelite4m: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
it not greeD oo
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by eleko1: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
sad stop playing"tete"GAMBLE una nor dey hear.U get luck, u nor stake/play with ur phone/belt
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by love4rent80s: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Old school trick
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by taemilola(f): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Contentment can really make someone go far in life.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by Barigaboy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thanks for sharing your experience but u r also funny n d reason is because no 1 will invent a game for the purpose of sharing money to people. U have a strong mind to have started cos u disobeyed your consent. M very sure immediately they introduced d game to u. Your mind rejected but how they catch u is telling u that d worse that cud happen is winning 1k. My broda u get money.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by linearity: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Junior66:

pls edit your story so that your message can be passed properly. What happened to the 12k you won? Was it given to you?
If you were given the 12k why are you calling it a scam? Pls modify your story. E remain to complete.

I think the 12k 'win' was those free play...that is they will tell you not to put any money on the line...just pick a free play and 'see what you would had won had you put money down', once you make that free play, you will win big!

That will convience you to put money on the line for the next play, after all had you put money on the line for the last play, you would have been 12k richer...not knowing that all na game.
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by hpk(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE...
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by KAYD007(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
;
bamac:
Dem scam you sotey, you collect testimonial.

grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by lekanolaolu: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
I almost fell for this too here in Jos. Those scammers words are very convincing. Anyone could have easily fallen prey. Thank God for the hint I got from someone who had been scammed too by such means. Kindly avoid them like plague when you see them. They mostly targets the youth though
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by chidekings(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
kissval1388:
lalasticlala pls take dis to front page so dat others won't fall to dis predators. haba Tinx are hard for someone to lose 1k in a broad daylight.

U want them to take ur greedy act to front page. ..issorite
Re: Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! by nurez305(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
This has happen to me b4 at idumota in front of Eyo in 2010... some set of hefty guy will persuade you and tell you is free, the promo is from alausa that I should pick one, during that time, they codedly bought someone who is part of them and that one pick one, the next thing the guy told me that I won deep freezer and the second guy won TV, and they told us to pay 1k each to clear our gift, immediately I deep my hand in my pocket and brought out 1k and the guy also do same. The next thing I heard after paying was I only one polybag and the second guy won tooth brush, na so I started arguing that you didn't tell me this ooo, that I won't gree, the second guy that was pretending as if he doesn't know them start telling me that I should leave them that God pass them. I said I won't gree that I must collect my 1k. The next thing I heard was gbuaaaaa, heavy slap and my eyes was seeing star, the guy went to get a plank that he will break my head if I don't leave, they want me to leave so that I won't be spoiling market for them...later I left in pain with tears in my eyes as those people cheat me....since them, even if you said I should bring 1kobo to collect 1 million na race I dey pick

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otedola, Dangote And Cecil Hammond At FIFA Best Awards Tonight (Photo) / Over 50 Jets Storm Rivers For Wigwe’s Burial / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.