Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare! (1061 Views)

Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo / 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink A Beer! Number 4 Is Very Important! / Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzzare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare! by Yakenn(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good day everyone,

This is a wake up call to everyone in Nigeria and the world at large, the healthy ones and most especially those suffering from one sickness or the other. (to before warned is to before harmed). Please read through, share and tell everyone until it gets to the right authorities..Please do not hesitate to ask me of free sample.

Firstly, i will start by sensitize the public, most especially Nigerians on the need to drink the RIGHT water and the RIGHT AMOUNT of water.
Our body emits 10 - 12 cups of water every day and how do we replace them? Is it by drinking soft drinks, tea, coffee, beer or hard drinks?

DRINKING RIGHT AMOUNT OF WATER IS….?
Minimum water per day; Body weight in KG x 30ml
Maximum water per day; Body weight in KG x 45ml
We are to drink at least 3 litres (2 big bottled water) of water every day to put our body system in good working condition.

DRINKING THE RIGHT WATER IS….?
About 75% of the human body is made up of water. Did it ever occur to you that it is not the food, medication or supplement we take holds the KEY to our health?
……..YES the MISSING LINK in our health is the RIGHT WATER. Water naturally has healing abilities because it contains nutrients and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium etc, little wonder the holy books never recorded people taking drugs when they fell sick..Drugs do not cure, i repeat drugs never cures, they ONLY give us temporary relief (as palliative measure), when we take drugs we only manage the sickness, that is why after sometime it reoccurs and before we know it our body becomes resistant to them, then we begin to look for a more powerful and effective one. Now you know why people take drugs for decades and still no permanent healing, that's why we say, you are not sick, you are thirsty! Do not treat thirst with medications.... BELIEVE

Have you wondered why if we have a razor cut and after 2 -3 days it heals and disappears without treatment? One of the most kept secrets in medicine is that our body can heal itself if we create the right condition (drinking the right water) and if we avoid the things that cause the sickness in the first place (all soft drinks, energy drinks, hard drinks, reverse osmosis filtered water, distilled water, well water, tap water etc). Our medical doctors will never tell us this because our been sick keeps them in business, no wonder the richest companies in the US are the pharmaceutical companies ... BE WARNED

Remember, Water is life but Quality water is Health. Our health depends on our dietary life and thus we can extend or shorten our lifespan by what we eat or drink. Water is the KEY to a Healthy life. We are what we drink..

The world's Natural water is not safe any-longer because it has been bastardized and polluted by human activities such as drilling, sewage, agricultural run-off and other toxic agent that compromise our health

The RIGHT water is not government regulated because the water they provide contains chlorine and lye which is added not because they have our interest at heart but to protect the iron pipes in which the water run. Yes chlorine kills the bacteria but it causes cancer overtime. Unfortunately when we are admitted in the hospital we face the risk of death and bear the consequences...No one holds the government responsible for their bad health...BE CAREFUL

Have you ever asked why Japanese are the longest living people in the world..? Japan embraced nature..they have the highest consumption of ionized water( RIGHT WATER) in the world, they are number one in overall health care and longevity (life expectancy of 86 yrs), when we compare that to Nigeria, we are 194 out of 208 (55 yrs) in longevity, Rwanda and Burundi has better health than we do...CAN U IMAGINE?

 Remember that the leading cause of death in Nigeria is sickness (26%) before poverty, and the leading cause of death among children in Nigeria is typhoid however this is (PREVENTABLE).

 In most hospitals in Nigeria, aside accident cases many others are water related because we live in an unhealthy and unhygienic environment.

please do not say i have been drinking my "bad' water since i was born and nothing has happened to me...it might interest you to know that this sickness can live for decades in our body(hibernate) without any symptoms and we manage it with medications..At the unexpected time of our life it strikes without mercy and that might be too late.

Yes the truth must be told..
Are you suffering from cancer, diabetes, high BP, high Cholesterol, Infertility, arthritis, fibroid, erectile malfunction, hormonal imbalance, leukemia, tuberculosis, hepatitis, pile, kidney-stone, irregular menstruation, Staph, eye problems,respiratory problems, acid re-flux, migraine, frequent malaria, typhoid, fungi, bacterial, and virus infections, MRSA, psoriasis, insomnia, brain tumor, brain fog, joint pain, osteoporosis, digestive disorders, constipation, asthma, obesity, cyst, parkinson disease, toothache, rheumatism, sore throat, etc?

Finally i urge everyone, those sick and those not sick to stop their medications and embrace this water ionizer machine technology by the Japanese.make this your everyday water If 10% of Nigerians drink this water on a daily basis for just one year, i bet you health care centers will fold up. Ask me for free sample now. It your call...
God bless Nigeria

Change your water.........change your life

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES AND QUESTIONS,PLEASE CONTACT ME

1 Share

Re: Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare! by lordizak(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
my father is currently 76, my grandfather was 94, my Mon is in her 60s, grandma is about a 100yrs old. so water no go kill us.
Re: Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
no need to read am
Re: Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare! by hertz9te(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
am thirsty
Re: Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yakenn you can make ur point with a more concise article. Noted!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare! by fxpro62: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Diabetes is a “silent killer” because its victims

often mistake its symptoms for things less serious…

Some of the most common are:

Increased Urination and Excessive Thirst
Excessive Hunger
Itchy Skin
Slow Healing, Easy Bruising
Yeast Infections
Fatigue and Irritability
Blurry Vision
Tingling and Numbness
To name a few…

Unfortunately, the symptoms aren’t the worst of it—
it’s when they go untreated that they pose serious
health problems.
With each passing day, there are more stories of
people suffering from the horrifying complications
from diabetes…

And it comes without warning…And without
discrimination of race or age…man, woman,
or child.

Thousands go blind…suffer heart attacks and
strokes…and even need their hands and feet
amputated…

…not to mention contracting other diseases like
HHNS, gastroparesis, and kidney disease.

You can stop being a Victim of Diabetes with the
100% natural cure (Permanent Cure). It is one of nature's
miracles. I personally once had
the TYPE1 but its finally gone. CALL +2348050735574
Re: Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare! by bunnae(f): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
G
Re: Do Not Drink A Drop Of Water Until You See This....bizzare! by onyeokeze1: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
How much is your platinum ionizer?

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Male Organ Infection / This Man Claimed That He Haven't Eaten/drink For 70years(scientist Confirmed It) / Using Your Phone Touch Light To Put On Generator... See What Happens To This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.