Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

Let Another Northner Replace Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Another Northner Replace Buhari (619 Views)

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / Northerners Want Abubakar Atiku To Replace Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Another Northner Replace Buhari by olabukola: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
We are in a very dare situation now in Nigeria as regards the economic out look. CBN gov just confirmed what many been thinking for sometime now and it's not funny anymore.

Now we can go slightly against our constitution to save this our only country before the impending doom. It is true that PYO is the next in line should we choose to do away with the number one but doing this now will spell another doom from our northern brothers as they will be up in arms doing there thing.

To serve the situation as we have already made the mistake, is it not wise to ask the northern region to give us 2 or 3 sound people for us all to choose and replace PMB with. From all indication PMB is not doing anything and does not look he will do something for this country in the next 8 years.

While I appeal for this, I would also appeal to PYO to reason and understand with us because if this train wreck we will all go with it.

My opinion.
Re: Let Another Northner Replace Buhari by olabukola: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lala do the needful

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigeria And China Currency Swap Deal Begin / Nigerian Billionare Ifeanyi Ubah Shows Off His Football Skill(photos) / Buhari & American Company Sign $200m Deal 2 Establish 300MW Power Plant In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.