Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Free Tutorial: How Anyone Can Succeed In The New Economy. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorial: How Anyone Can Succeed In The New Economy. (588 Views)

How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Tutorial: How Anyone Can Succeed In The New Economy. by ShedrackCEO(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
========================================
Greetings To All NairaLanders
========================================

Recently I was involved in hot conversation on Facebook page, a kind of comment about the situation of things in Nigeria and why people are hungry and blaming the government for not making provision of Jobs.

Just because I said, they should go and learn something new whether you are a graduate or secondary school leaver. Go and get something doing and stop lamenting that this person did this and the other person did that. PDP drained Nigeria, APC change is chains. This president didn't do this and this one did this and you voted him out. Money shared and money not shared.

It was a hell lots of comments from angry Nigerians and the worst part of it is that I found that most people that were attacking me where mature men and women. Youths that aren't doing anything or they monthly salary aren't doing enough.

Believe me, the fact you are educated and you have job whether full time or part time aren't gonna give you want and this SALARY BELIEF needs to be cleared from your mind. You cannot leave on your monthly salary believe it or not.

You can't, not the country that I know very well. I know people, and graduates who live by their salaries and what they lives look like. I pity mostly those that have young ones to take care of, especially the first borns'. How much will N20,000 or even N100,000 monthly do for you in these kind of economy and looking at the kind of country you reside in. Nigeria is hard to those who make it hard and Nigeria is easy to those who make it easy.

Most of my students are earning N200,000 weekly or even more not even talking about those that earn dollars online by just doing one or 2 things every morning to make sure that they earnings are consistent.

Am not here to tell you guys the story of my life or what transpired within those periods of time but am here to teach you how to startup a business and to take your businesses to the next level. And I want you all to know this, provided that you are going to be obedient in this thread discussion and not insult or lay curses on anybody; you are blessed beyond levels.

This year shall be a year of unforgettable tremendous achievements regardless of what is happening in Nigeria right now.

So for the people that are interested to learn from me to and to partake in the training and information that am going to share in this thread within 1 hour. I want everyone to have access and download them to their system.

So watch-out for my updates and you have to buy data and get prepared to start digging. Internet data is not my problem at all. And if you have to buy data, do that. I know that data plans are expensive but It worths it for the files and Information that I will send to you. These files Size ranges from 100MB, 356MB, and 489MB

And due to NAIRALAND RULES on posting links, I will advice you contact me for the Links to the training and information files and to avoid my server from crashing due to high clicks from people. You have to contact me through my signature and the specified documents and information will be forwarded to you.

And one more thing, If you have any questions or what to make any contribution, please leave a comment below or contact me directly through my signature and I will gladly respond to your questions.

WARNING: Do not drop your email and phone number publicly cos, I will not respond to you. Follow due instructions and you gain access to the files and all the information you need.
[color=#990000][/color]

#Peace... My People
Re: Free Tutorial: How Anyone Can Succeed In The New Economy. by funshyboi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Following
Re: Free Tutorial: How Anyone Can Succeed In The New Economy. by ShedrackCEO(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yeah... Most the information and ideas I will post here are internet related and you need a laptop to work with them. It doesn't matter your location in Nigeria and who you are. Whether you work, you are a student or you are unemployed, you can still help yourself with the information i upload herein.

So we are going to be talking about freelancing, and online business startups... a little something for bloggers in Nigeria. When I talked about bloggers, I mean those that are already in Blogging and not just starting out. If you are a blogger and you get daily traffic to your blog and you're already own an Adsense account... Then contact me for a little tip for you to increase your earnings tremendously within few hours.

So, when an I make an update on a particular topic, if you are interested in that, then you contact me. For example "CREATING A LOGO VS ICON'' and you specify the documents to me and I will provide you the link to download it.

This will reduce hits to the link and to avoid server crashing. You can leave your questions and comments here and you get response from other members including me the poster.
Re: Free Tutorial: How Anyone Can Succeed In The New Economy. by Jayceo(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2016
Following boss
Re: Free Tutorial: How Anyone Can Succeed In The New Economy. by Bukas1: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Please I sent u a message tru Facebook. Am waiting for ur reply

(1) (Reply)

Rice Dealers In Lagos / W / PLEASE HELP...A Novice Need Help On Opening A Cyber Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.