Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now (756 Views)

Paypal For Business: Send And Recieve Funds With Paypal In Nigeria 2018 / I Need Responses Please: Does Gt Bank Allow Us Dollar Payment At The Moment / Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by Omarionlove: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
When paypal extended their service to Nigeria, we were happy but now, its looking like their service is now useless for some of us who work online, people who want to create and scale their online businesses because we can only send money, we cannot receive money. sometimes i feel like crying because of this issue.. its one of the main reason my online business is not doing fine cos most of my customers are using paypal and no other payment processors allow Nigerian Businesses to register with them. The ones we have here In Nigeria are either slow or expensive and they are really bad for biz.
If we all sign this petition, paypal will actually hear our voices because the market is really available
Guys go get this link below and let us all sign the petition that paypal should allow us receive funds, lets go and get this thing up to 1000 and paypal could allow us do business completely with them

https://www.change.org/p/paypal-let-nigerians-receive-funds-with-paypal

....guys your signature counts. visit the link above and follow the prompt, thanks/

2 Likes

Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by kingofthejungle(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
done I hope this makes front page lalasticla

1 Like

Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by Omarionlove: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
yeah, i wish it makes front page. the stress of building a sales funnel without a payment processor is killing
Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by psalmade(m): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Seun please come over
Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by itsabdul(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
This post really deserves front page. We need to get our voices heard, and we need the support of Nairalanders too! Common Zimbabwe was recently allowed to receive funds, then why not Nigeria? Imagine, the giant of africa, is still not open to full features of Paypal, despite naming Nigeria as the third in mobile shopping worldwide.
Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by emmy4lov(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Booked
Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by Dimsteel(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Very necessary..
Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
I no day waste time for this kind things.
Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by junnyjake(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2016
it's about time, these limitations are lifted already. We doing business outside Nigeria really need this.

FP worthy.
Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by junnyjake(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2016
We are just 482 signatures left.
Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by D34lw4p(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2016
I no they dull for this kind thing at all, signed my own immediately, @lalasticlala, front page pls!
Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by LeBlack: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Signed.
Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by Bigajeff(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'm in full support 100%
Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by todayboy: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Op why dont you promote our own payment companies why begging PayPal to do business with us

1 Like

Re: Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now by Chigozie1(m): 1:51am On Jul 22, 2016
todayboy:
Op why dont you promote our own payment companies why begging PayPal to do business with us

I have submitted my signature
shared it on my facebook page
sent it to some of my friends wit online businesses.

All the while, I was thinking why should I join in requesting for this approval.
Then i thought, It would help foster online businesses in Nigeria and our transactions with other parts of the world

I am a big fan of growing our own home based technological solutions and it excites me when I see others trying to do this.
Its just that paypal as captured most of the market in their services

We need to be thinking more in terms of what Peter Theil (co-founder of paypal) calls Zero to One .
i.e doing something radically revolutionary, not repackaging old technologies (doing tins incrementally better)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Gigalayer Hosting?????? / Facebook Group For Sale At Affordable Price / Adsense Problems.. Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.