Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (140590 Views)

The People Vs Muhammed / Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
DanXplore:

Thanks

You are welcome
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Blonchilli(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
parisbookaddict:

Empiree permit me for doubting u but u always claim refutation when there is none... in our arguments u claim refutation while u just insult.

Why i find this book intresting is because it comes from an angle i have suspected for a long time and it is that mohammed probably had mental illness..u claim to have talked to the author and he avoids u as well as ur muslim brothers discussing this book during ramandan, meaning this book really bothered you if u indeed try reading it.. i shall read this book.. Empiree download it and be brave enough to read it to the end..
Do you have the pdf file and can you send it to my mail? Would be much obliged
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
plappville:

Ok.

I have the book in my phone. I Downloaded from a link the OP provided. I think the link no longer exist. I can whatsapp it. Not email.
Please my phone number is still on your post page 17 of this thread, kindly do the needful
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by leng04: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good day nairalanders.

Please , I would be very grateful if anyone can send the book to email or whatsapp.

lengdungtungchamma0@gmail. com

All the links are not working.

Thanks.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by warriboy21(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lol it's been really entertaining Mhen!
Well I'm not the religious type though I'm Christian

One question I would like to ask is dis.
When Christian want to spread the gospel of Christ, they preach it. De tell u about how Christ came to die and his love for all humanity. De do dis without mentioning or even remembering to discredit the Koran in any manner.

BUT
If Moslems want to convert some one,they always have to discredit d bible saying all manner inorder to convert some one. Also why is that all my Muslim friends (esp d core ones)always like to bring up religious arguments at any slightest opportunity?

P.s I'm just curious cos I have experience dis

4 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by okosodo: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
parisbookaddict:

Great
please i need the book on any working link or send it to emihyip@gmail.com, i will be grateful
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by impossible27(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2017

can u send the book to me op?? I will be grateful.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kaysalas:

Please my phone number is still on your post page 17 of this thread, kindly do the needful

Let me try and check it now.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TundeSeun: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
parisbookaddict:
Let's read a book. Its called
The people vs mohammed.

Its a book that is banned in many islamic countries. Only brave muslims can dare to read it. It goes into details about the numerous deeds of Mohammad in the quran and hadiths.. it also offers an analysis about why mohammed did what he did..

Heres a free copy courtesy of Okd1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9gmm70nxqve60h/The_People_vs_Muhammad__Psychological_Analysis_nodrm.pdf?dl=0

☆ ☆ ☆ another link Be quick before this link closes
http://bookzz.org/book/2597591/7fe18b

If you want a hard copy or kindle version as well as support the author purchase here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZE45LUG?pc_redir=T1

I started reading today. I invite muslims and christian apologists to join me..

Blackfire
Usermane
Empiree
Rilwan
annunaki2
Truthman2012
Yazach
Ypeace
Annunaki
Naijacitizen
Demmzy15
proudkafir
TruthHurts1, true2god, ebenice, malvisguy212,Rilwayne001

If u have read it , give me ur review.

Update:: the download link to the book had been blocked due to copyright issues.. please don't ask me to send u a pdf version via email since my copy is .mobi on my Kindle. . However if u are internet savvy there are sites that u can get the book for free incase u can't buy, won't buy or your debit card melted in a freak accident..

☆ ☆ ☆ try
http://bookzz.org/book/2597591/7fe18b

Kindly avail me a copy. All the links are not opening or the material no longer available on them. Thanks
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by TundeSeun: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
plappville:

Ok.

I have the book in my phone. I Downloaded from a link the OP provided. I think the link no longer exist. I can whatsapp it. Not email.

Kindly give me a copy via Whatsapp. Thanks
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by RAHK: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
THES PEOPLES JUST LIKE SAYING NONSENSE AND LIES THIS IS A RESPONSE TO MARIO JOSEPH'S VIDEO (SOMEONE LIKE YOU) WHEREIN HE CLAIMED TO BE A FORMER MUSLIM IMAM AND NOW A CHRISTIAN. A FAULTY AND BASELESS LOGIC, AND ILLOGICAL ANALOGY INDEED. READ ON AND SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AMONG MUSLIM BRETHREN AND SEEKERS AFTER TRUTH.

As-Salaam Alaykum Warahmatullah!
There is a short video clip of Mr Mario Joseph, (a confused Indian-looking man) circulating around on whatsapp, facebook, youtube, etc. He claims he was once a confused Muslim and after reading the whole Qur'an and analysing how Qur'an talks about Jesus, etc, he thinks every Muslim should become a Christian! Subhanallah!

Christians are happily forwarding this short video clip, in order to get the nominal Muslims confused.

Brothers and Sisters in Islam, Here is a good response to the confused man's blatant lies and fabrications. If you have not watched the video, then, do not waste your precious time to listen to those trash, else, you waste your energy and resources.

His Claim: Muhammad is mentioned 5 times by name, but, Jesus is mentioned 25 times in the Qur'an. So, Jesus is greater.

My Response:
(1) The number of times a person is mentioned by name does not make the person great or greater. Pharoah is mentioned by name about 74 times in the Qur'an, can we conclude that Pharoah is greater than Jesus whose name is mentioned 25 times? Moses is mentioned by name about 136 times in the Qur'an. Does that make him the greatest? SATAN is mentioned at least 60 times in the Holy Quran. By his analogy Satan is greater than Jesus!

(2) Jesus Christ was at the center of so many controversies. The Jews considered him to be a 'bastard' and an imposter. Some Christians regard him as God and son of God, while, others regard him as a Prophet. So there was the need for clarification on his real status. Hence, the Qur'an, being the final Revelation of God, was sent down to set the records straight. It therefore becomes imperative to mention Jesus by name anytime issues concerning him are being addressed in order not to leave any room for doubt, confusion and speculation about who is being spoken about.

(3) The personality of Prophet Muhammad, on the other hand, was not entangled in this kind of confusion. So, he was only mentioned by name just to establish that, he is indeed a Prophet and a Messenger of Allah.

It is surprising someone will make this assumption and say Jesus is God. Chapter 4:171...where the spirit from God is mentioned. It mentions that, Jesus is no more than a messenger of Allah. It mentions that, we should believe in Allah and His messengers. It cautions us not to say Trinity. It tells us that Allah is One God. So, why the assumption that Jesus is God. Because, he is a spirit from God, the critics just picked some verses from the Qur'an and subjected them to the kind of logic they have been doing to their Bible. Even, in Qur'an 3:38-39, Prophet Yahya (John the Baptist) is also referred to as Kalimatuallah, that is word of Allah.

In fact, if you read Qur'an 3:45, where Jesus is referred to as word from Allah, verse 51 reads "It is Allah Who  is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a way that is straight" This clearly tells us that Jesus is not God. Please here what Jesus said in the John 20:17 "...I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God"

HIS CLAIM: Mario said, Qur'an chapter 50 verses 23 says that, she (Mary, mother of Jesus) went to heaven with her physical body.

OUR RESPONSE: Please, open Qur'an, 50:23, this is what you will find "And his companion (angel) will say: "Here is (this Record) ready with me" Such a claim is never mentioned in the Qur'an. Mr Mario is a phatological liar.

HIS CLAIM: Mohammed was born by a man and woman but, Jesus was conceived by the Holy spirit born of a virgin. Again this shows Jesus is greater

Response:
If Jesus had no father and this makes him the son of God, then, Adam must be the greatest and most qualified to be the son of God. This is because Adam had no mother and father. Then, how do we qualify Biblical Melchiz'edek who according to Hebrew,7:1-3, has no father, no mother, no genealogy, no beginning of days and no end of life.  

In Islam, Holy Spirit refers to Angel Gabriel (Qur'an19:16-22 & 3:45). The word spirit (Rooh' in Arabic) also refers to a soul (Qur'an 38:71-72).

Thus, when God decided to create Jesus in the womb of Mary, He sent Angel Gabriel to breath the spirit (soul) of Jesus into her. (Qur'an 3:45 & 66:12). Bear in mind that, Adam also became a living being when the spirit (soul) from God was breathed into him as mentioned in Qur'an 38:71-72. The same applies to all the descendant of Adam.

God creates Adam without a father and a mother, creates Jesus with a mother, but, no father, creates the rest of mankind with fathers and mothers. In all these modes of creation, specific spirits (souls) are breathed for human to become life or living. This is to make manifest to mankind, the creative power of God. He creates what He wants and how He likes.

Instead of them (Christians and the likes) glorifying God for His creative power, they rather resort to worshipping and glorifying what was created. This is indeed the greatest injustice !!

HIS CLAIM (3): Qur'an agrees Jesus is a word of Allah, and Allah created the Earth with the word, so, Jesus is the Creator.

Response:
Yes, Jesus came into an existence as a result of a command from God with the word "Be!" - and he was". This same command brings everything into existence. If he wishes to create anything, He will just command "Be" and it will be. 

Allah says in Qur'an 3:59: "Verily the likeness of Jesus in the sight of Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust then, said to him: "Be!"- and he was".

How can one who was created become the creator! Allah also says in Qur'an 36:82: "Verily, His (Allah's) command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!"- and it is". The word is therefore the creative command from Allah which brought everything into existence including Jesus.

A spirit from Allah does not make someone to be God. Qur'an 15:29 says "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him" that "him" was Adam, does that make him God?

Indeed, there is not a single verse in the entire Bible where Jesus claimed divinity to himself. He was only a mediator between God and Man. 1st Timothy 2:5 reads "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

This is clear enough to refute any claiming that Jesus is greater than Prophet Muhammad.

We ask Allah to guide the misguided ones to Islam, the only true way to the Creator (Allah) Aamiyn.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by 9inches(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
RAHK:
THES PEOPLES JUST LIKE SAYING NONSENSE AND LIES THIS IS A RESPONSE TO MARIO JOSEPH'S VIDEO (SOMEONE LIKE YOU) WHEREIN HE CLAIMED TO BE A FORMER MUSLIM IMAM AND NOW A CHRISTIAN. A FAULTY AND BASELESS LOGIC, AND ILLOGICAL ANALOGY INDEED. READ ON AND SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AMONG MUSLIM BRETHREN AND SEEKERS AFTER TRUTH

Don't stress yourself, allow them see the video and conclude for themselves.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 1:02am On Jun 15, 2017
9inches:

Don't stress yourself, allow them see the video and conclude for themselves.
*seen*. We read it. We watched it. What about it?

Now deal with this cheesy

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plainbibletruth: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Over 80% (eighty percent ) of Islamic texts are about Mohamed; NOT ALLAH!

Islam is mostly about Mohamed.

What kind of person was this MOHAMED?
That is what this book set out to do.

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by 9inches(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Empiree:
*seen*. We read it. We watched it. What about it?

Do you agree; if not, why?

Now deal with this cheesy

Not different from what a muhammad would do - "cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers..."

“I have been made victorious with terror.” Bukhari (4.52.220)
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
RAHK:
THES PEOPLES JUST LIKE SAYING NONSENSE AND LIES THIS IS A RESPONSE TO MARIO JOSEPH'S VIDEO (SOMEONE LIKE YOU) WHEREIN HE CLAIMED TO BE A FORMER MUSLIM IMAM AND NOW A CHRISTIAN. A FAULTY AND BASELESS LOGIC, AND ILLOGICAL ANALOGY INDEED. READ ON AND SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AMONG MUSLIM BRETHREN AND SEEKERS AFTER TRUTH.

As-Salaam Alaykum Warahmatullah!
There is a short video clip of Mr Mario Joseph, (a confused Indian-looking man) circulating around on whatsapp, facebook, youtube, etc. He claims he was once a confused Muslim and after reading the whole Qur'an and analysing how Qur'an talks about Jesus, etc, he thinks every Muslim should become a Christian! Subhanallah!

Christians are happily forwarding this short video clip, in order to get the nominal Muslims confused.

Brothers and Sisters in Islam, Here is a good response to the confused man's blatant lies and fabrications. If you have not watched the video, then, do not waste your precious time to listen to those trash, else, you waste your energy and resources.

His Claim: Muhammad is mentioned 5 times by name, but, Jesus is mentioned 25 times in the Qur'an. So, Jesus is greater.

My Response:
(1) The number of times a person is mentioned by name does not make the person great or greater. Pharoah is mentioned by name about 74 times in the Qur'an, can we conclude that Pharoah is greater than Jesus whose name is mentioned 25 times? Moses is mentioned by name about 136 times in the Qur'an. Does that make him the greatest? SATAN is mentioned at least 60 times in the Holy Quran. By his analogy Satan is greater than Jesus!

(2) Jesus Christ was at the center of so many controversies. The Jews considered him to be a 'bastard' and an imposter. Some Christians regard him as God and son of God, while, others regard him as a Prophet. So there was the need for clarification on his real status. Hence, the Qur'an, being the final Revelation of God, was sent down to set the records straight. It therefore becomes imperative to mention Jesus by name anytime issues concerning him are being addressed in order not to leave any room for doubt, confusion and speculation about who is being spoken about.

(3) The personality of Prophet Muhammad, on the other hand, was not entangled in this kind of confusion. So, he was only mentioned by name just to establish that, he is indeed a Prophet and a Messenger of Allah.

It is surprising someone will make this assumption and say Jesus is God. Chapter 4:171...where the spirit from God is mentioned. It mentions that, Jesus is no more than a messenger of Allah. It mentions that, we should believe in Allah and His messengers. It cautions us not to say Trinity. It tells us that Allah is One God. So, why the assumption that Jesus is God. Because, he is a spirit from God, the critics just picked some verses from the Qur'an and subjected them to the kind of logic they have been doing to their Bible. Even, in Qur'an 3:38-39, Prophet Yahya (John the Baptist) is also referred to as Kalimatuallah, that is word of Allah.

In fact, if you read Qur'an 3:45, where Jesus is referred to as word from Allah, verse 51 reads "It is Allah Who  is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a way that is straight" This clearly tells us that Jesus is not God. Please here what Jesus said in the John 20:17 "...I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God"

HIS CLAIM: Mario said, Qur'an chapter 50 verses 23 says that, she (Mary, mother of Jesus) went to heaven with her physical body.

OUR RESPONSE: Please, open Qur'an, 50:23, this is what you will find "And his companion (angel) will say: "Here is (this Record) ready with me" Such a claim is never mentioned in the Qur'an. Mr Mario is a phatological liar.

HIS CLAIM: Mohammed was born by a man and woman but, Jesus was conceived by the Holy spirit born of a virgin. Again this shows Jesus is greater

Response:
If Jesus had no father and this makes him the son of God, then, Adam must be the greatest and most qualified to be the son of God. This is because Adam had no mother and father. Then, how do we qualify Biblical Melchiz'edek who according to Hebrew,7:1-3, has no father, no mother, no genealogy, no beginning of days and no end of life.  

In Islam, Holy Spirit refers to Angel Gabriel (Qur'an19:16-22 & 3:45). The word spirit (Rooh' in Arabic) also refers to a soul (Qur'an 38:71-72).

Thus, when God decided to create Jesus in the womb of Mary, He sent Angel Gabriel to breath the spirit (soul) of Jesus into her. (Qur'an 3:45 & 66:12). Bear in mind that, Adam also became a living being when the spirit (soul) from God was breathed into him as mentioned in Qur'an 38:71-72. The same applies to all the descendant of Adam.

God creates Adam without a father and a mother, creates Jesus with a mother, but, no father, creates the rest of mankind with fathers and mothers. In all these modes of creation, specific spirits (souls) are breathed for human to become life or living. This is to make manifest to mankind, the creative power of God. He creates what He wants and how He likes.

Instead of them (Christians and the likes) glorifying God for His creative power, they rather resort to worshipping and glorifying what was created. This is indeed the greatest injustice !!

HIS CLAIM (3): Qur'an agrees Jesus is a word of Allah, and Allah created the Earth with the word, so, Jesus is the Creator.

Response:
Yes, Jesus came into an existence as a result of a command from God with the word "Be!" - and he was". This same command brings everything into existence. If he wishes to create anything, He will just command "Be" and it will be. 

Allah says in Qur'an 3:59: "Verily the likeness of Jesus in the sight of Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust then, said to him: "Be!"- and he was".

How can one who was created become the creator! Allah also says in Qur'an 36:82: "Verily, His (Allah's) command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!"- and it is". The word is therefore the creative command from Allah which brought everything into existence including Jesus.

A spirit from Allah does not make someone to be God. Qur'an 15:29 says "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him" that "him" was Adam, does that make him God?

Indeed, there is not a single verse in the entire Bible where Jesus claimed divinity to himself. He was only a mediator between God and Man. 1st Timothy 2:5 reads "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

This is clear enough to refute any claiming that Jesus is greater than Prophet Muhammad.

We ask Allah to guide the misguided ones to Islam, the only true way to the Creator (Allah) Aamiyn.

mohammed molested a child at age 9 and destroyed less powerful tribes. he is not a prophet, he is a war monger and pedophile

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
parisbookaddict:

mohammed molested a child at age 9 and destroyed less powerful tribes. he is not a prophet, he is a war monger and pedophile
How do you describe "molestation" and "pedophile". Did Aisha(ra) complain?. Do you have documented FACTS that Aisha filled sexual offence and complaints against him(SAW) with the authority in her time?

Do you have documented FACTS that the people at that time complained about his marriage to Aisha?.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by ponzihater33: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Somebody should help me with this great book on Fridayokolo33@yahoo.com, let's expose the evil of Mohammed for the glory of God
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Empiree:
How do you describe "molestation" and "pedophile". Did Aisha(ra) complain?. Do you have documented FACTS that Aisha filled sexual offence and complaints against him(SAW) with the authority in her time?

Do you have documented FACTS that the people at that time complained about his marriage to Aisha?.

mr muslim, aisha was a 9 year old child who was still playing with her dolls according to the hadiths.
when ur daughter reaches the age of 9, imagine Mohammed having intercourse with her and tell me if that thought does does not disgust you.

by the way who will challenge mohammed. he was a warrior who dismembered people and killed his critics. who would dare tell him his pedophilia is shameful.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
parisbookaddict:

mr muslim, aisha was a 9 year old child who was still playing with her dolls according to the hadiths.
when ur daughter reaches the age of 9, imagine Mohammed having intercourse with her and tell me if that thought does does not disgust you.

by the way who will challenge mohammed. he was a warrior who dismembered people and killed his critics. who would dare tell him his pedophilia is shameful.
shocked undecided sorry, you did not answer questions. How did you manage to pass secondary school if you can not answer these?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by ponzihater33: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
I need this book badly, somebody help me pls fridayokolo33@yahoo.com or 08165884459
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Blackfire(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2017
parisbookaddict:

He is a prophet......

Of tears sorrows and blood.

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Empiree:

If I provide the 'FACTS' you want, will you denounce islam, allahh and his apostle?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
true2god:
If I provide the 'FACTS' you want, will you denounce islam, allahh and his apostle?
this is your end goal?. provide it already and stop chest beating undecided
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
TundeSeun:

Kindly give me a copy via Whatsapp - 08058480910. Thanks

I will try.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
At all, I just got my on copy from Amazon yesterday. I told a friend about this book. He bought two copy and gave me one yes. Now I can read it while holding it this way more people would see it and be curious to know what this book is all about. cheesy grin

Thank You OP for this thread. kiss
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Empiree:

If she had the privilege to complain she would have done that when she was 6. Unfortunately, à kid at that age do only as their parents want. You dare not question their decision. See as Islam don turn ur brain upside down? shocked

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
My book tongue

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
plappville:

[s]If she had the privilege to complain she would have done that when she was 6. Unfortunately, à kid at that age do only as their parents want. You dare not question their decision. See as Islam don turn ur brain upside down? shocked[/s]
And when she grew up, why didnt she talk about it?. She lived until 63yrs old.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2017
plainbibletruth:
Over 80% (eighty percent ) of Islamic texts are about Mohamed; NOT ALLAH!

Islam is mostly about Mohamed.

What kind of person was this MOHAMED?
That is what this book set out to do.
Islam is 90% Mohammed, 5% allahh and 5% the rest of the 'prophets' who Muslims shamelessly claimed as theirs.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by true2god: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Empiree:
And when she grew up, why didnt she talk about it?. She lived until 63yrs old.
Can you show us any hadith that claimed she was 63 yrs when she died?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Originakalokalo(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2017
true2god:
On page 180, I saw this again from the noble prophet:

Narrated Abu Said: A man came to the prophet and said, ‘My brother has got loose motions. The Prophet said, Let him drink honey.” The man again (came) and said, ‘I made him drink (honey) but that made him worse.’ The Prophet said, ‘Allah has said the Truth, and the abdomen of your brother has told a lie.” (Sahih Bukhari 7:71:614)

I can't get it, are the followers of Mohammed all dunce, ignorant or what?

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / Tithes And Offerings / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.