Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. (5155 Views)

Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. / Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by bharkarh(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please what kind of charger will make my phone charge very fast?
I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi note 2 with 3000mAh.
Your suggestion will be highly welcomed.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2016
toocoded:
What's best camera app for editing photos apart from camera 360?
I use picmix, there are many photo editor app on play store for free, just keep trying one after the other to know the one that suit your need.
You can whatsapp me for any other issue: 08022381338

Thank you.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2016
bharkarh:
Please what kind of charger will make my phone charge very fast?
I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi note 2 with 3000mAh.
Your suggestion will be highly welcomed.

I will suggest you use the phone that followed the phone and if that is bad, you can use any of the original fast charger that followed Samsung phone. It is proved that Samsung has the best fast charger for smartphones in the market as at present, if you need to buy, call or whatsapp: 08022381338.

Thank you
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2016
siempere:
Pls how can I move apps to SD card d on gionee M5mini d option is not there in settings and I've tried all "move to SD card"apps I know.. .help oh!! !

If the app does not work, it is possible. It depends on the type of smartphone you use. What I do is that I access play store from my laptop and download the app on my laptop and then move it to my memory card. You can do tje same thing as well, hope it will work for you.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Carlcaresophia: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Talph:

The problem has not be solved.

How do I send you my location and contact details
Hi Talph, we need you tell us the city and state you are living in now, so that we can send you address and hotline of the nearest Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!
BTW, you can send us your location (contact details is not compulsary) here, or send e-mail to service@carlcare.com.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by bharkarh(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2016
first2shop:

I will suggest you use the phone that followed the phone and if that is bad, you can use any of the original fast charger that followed Samsung phone. It is proved that Samsung has the best fast charger for smartphones in the market as at present, if you need to buy, call or whatsapp: 08022381338.

Thank you
thanks bro. How much is it your Samsung fast charger?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Ebukaidoko(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Can Someone Help Me With The Specs Of M Horse J8 (Smartphone) Please
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Talph: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Talph, we need you tell us the city and state you are living in now, so that we can send you address and hotline of the nearest Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!
BTW, you can send us your location (contact details is not compulsary) here, or send e-mail to service@carlcare.com.

Port Harcourt Rivers state
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please, how would you rate blackberry z30? Will you advice someone to get it?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
siempere:
Pls how can I move apps to SD card d on gionee M5mini d option is not there in settings and I've tried all "move to SD card"apps I know.. .help oh!! !

Some smartphones that has a low memory space can do allow you to move app to sdcard even even with apps. You need to download the app to ur smartphone from ur laptop.

Any software engineer around you can download 1000 of games for you though laptop.
Thank you.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by siempere(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
first2shop:

Some smartphones that has a low memory space can do allow you to move app to sdcard even even with apps. You need to download the app to ur smartphone from ur laptop.

Any software engineer around you can download 1000 of games for you though laptop.
Thank you.
Doesnt work on mine sir.. .
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
siempere:
Doesnt work on mine sir.. .

What type of phone are you using?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
fados4sure:
Please, how would you rate blackberry z30? Will you advice someone to get it?
BlackBerry Z30 is a fantastic smartphone. With 32gb internal and 8.0 Megapixel, you can not ask for more. Bb os 10 is all you need and it is a 4G network.

I gladly recommend it for you.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
bharkarh:
thanks bro. How much is it your Samsung fast charger?

Samsung fast charger is available for 3500.

Thank you. Always check for charger that is 5 Ampere if you ever want to buy from anywhere.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ebukaidoko:
Can Someone Help Me With The Specs Of M Horse J8 (Smartphone) Please

Kindly go to www.gsmarena.com to read the full specs.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
first2shop:

BlackBerry Z30 is a fantastic smartphone. With 32gb internal and 8.0 Megapixel, you can not ask for more. Bb os 10 is all you need and it is a 4G network.

I gladly recommend it for you.
Thanks bro, i really appreciate
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by siempere(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
first2shop:

What type of phone are you using?
Gionee M5 mini
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by bharkarh(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
first2shop:

Samsung fast charger is available for 3500.

Thank you. Always check for charger that is 5 Ampere if you ever want to buy from anywhere.
thanks boss.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Ebukaidoko(m): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
first2shop:

Kindly go to www.gsmarena.com to read the full specs.
Its Not There
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by ayindejimmy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please guys I need help. What's wrong with this movie I'm downloading. It supposed to be just 330mb not I'm at 950mb and still downloading.
I'm I not downloading a virus?

I've nearly finished my 2gig

Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Emmyfes(m): 1:10am On Jul 26, 2016
pls my China version of Sony expera (Z3+) has strong virus and needed to be flashed . pls sir do you have the custom Rom or whatever they call it for the flash it pls. All the engineers in my area said they don't have it .
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Carlcaresophia: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2016
Talph:

Port Harcourt Rivers state
Hello Talph, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in PH. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by dafuturis(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2016
I want to root my Hauwei GR5 device. How best do I go about it as a first time rooter without rendering the phone useless.

a bit step by bit step rooting direction for it.

will my installed apps be affected?

thanks
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by citizenY(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2016
@carlcaesophia

I use Tecno L8 Plus and ut takes so long to get full charge. What could be the problem. I bought this phone to avoid moving about with laptop.

Cab you suggest the best charger i can use or any app that could boost charging?

Thank you
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by easrael(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jacinta44:

It doesn't have to be her thread grin

She is a customer care personnel. period cheesy

Really?

Who cares about her in this time and age?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
dafuturis:
I want to root my Hauwei GR5 device. How best do I go about it as a first time rooter without rendering the phone useless.

a bit step by bit step rooting direction for it.

will my installed apps be affected?

thanks

You can whatsapp me to give you the steps by steps
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Emmyfes:
pls my China version of Sony expera (Z3+) has strong virus and needed to be flashed . pls sir do you have the custom Rom or whatever they call it for the flash it pls. All the engineers in my area said they don't have it .

I am sorry if you use the Rom that is meant for original Xperia on ds China like you said, it won't work.
I can only provide the original Rom from Sony mobile.

Thank you.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ebukaidoko:

Its Not There

Kindly use google.com
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by nuraindeen(m): 4:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Please, I discovered that my phone innjoo halo doesn't download apps anymore. If I want to download app now, it shows as if the app is downloading. After reaching 100% downloading, instead for the app to start installation, it will start downloading again for the second time. After reaching 100% again, it will now write, failed app download. But I noticed this problem started when I mistakenly uninstalled my Google store. And when I reinstalled it, I
also noticed that some of my apps that were
working perfectly before started malfunctioning most especially the YouTube. It will now be saying update ur Google store app. I've tried to call u update the Google store app several times and failed. Likewise, I couldn't update other apps as well anymore to the latest version. Thanks.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Halimat14(f): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2016
morning .my infinix hot note has gone face blank without falling or hitting anything. it all started with d charging port dat got spoilt and wen I took it for repair to buy anoda flex, d phone repairer came back to tell me dat he has tried different charging flex on d phone bt Its only showing a dim dark display. he den suggested dat d screen has spoilt meanwhile my screen was perfectly fine before I took it for d charging port repair. I gave d fone to anoda repairer nd he also confirmed dat I have to get a new screen. Now I hve given d fone to anoda engineer to check if its d screen bt he confirmed dat he has tried 3 diff good screens with d fone bt it keeps showing d same thing which means dat dia is nothing wrong with my own screen and anoda thing is I can recieve a call with d fone if I insert my sim card only dat I cant see anything on d phone bt a dark dim light. pls wat do you think could b wrong with d fone. pls help
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Carlcaresophia: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2016
citizenY:
@carlcaesophia

I use Tecno L8 Plus and ut takes so long to get full charge. What could be the problem. I bought this phone to avoid moving about with laptop.

Cab you suggest the best charger i can use or any app that could boost charging?

Thank you
Hello CitizenY, how many hours it takes to fullly charge, are you using the original charger?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
Halimat14:
morning .my infinix hot note has gone face blank
without falling or hitting anything. it all started
with d charging port dat got spoilt and wen I took
it for repair to buy anoda flex, d phone repairer
came back to tell me dat he has tried different
charging flex on d phone bt Its only showing a
dim dark display. he den suggested dat d screen
has spoilt meanwhile my screen was perfectly fine
before I took it for d charging port repair. I gave d
fone to anoda repairer nd he also confirmed dat I
have to get a new screen. Now I hve given d fone
to anoda engineer to check if its d screen bt he
confirmed dat he has tried 3 diff good screens
with d fone bt it keeps showing d same thing
which means dat dia is nothing wrong with my
own screen and anoda thing is I can recieve a
call with d fone if I insert my sim card only dat I
cant see anything on d phone bt a dark dim light.
pls wat do you think could b wrong with d fone.
pls help

If the flex is not the problem like I suspected and u said many engineers have worked on it. It may due to a micro chip that that connects the flex with d board. Get them check it for or you call me. 08022381338

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat Keeps Showing "Call Barred" Without Me Enabling It / See MOTOROLA In A New Look. This Phone Beats Iphone 11 Pro (video) / One Free MTN-to-MTN SMS Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.