Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 PM

Sam Allardyce To Be Confirmed As England Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sam Allardyce To Be Confirmed As England Coach (628 Views)

Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager / "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce / Roy Hodgson Resigns As England Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Allardyce To Be Confirmed As England Coach by mediahubng(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce will be confirmed as England manager in the next 24 hours, Sky sources understand.

Verge24 understands that 61-year-old Allardyce will be ratified as Roy Hodgson's replacement at Thursday's FA board meeting. Sunderland were informed of the news on Wednesday afternoon and that their search for a replacement is already underway.

Allardyce and Hull manager Steve Bruce emerged as the two main candidates to take over from Hodgson, with both having spoken to the Football Association in the last week.

SOURCE: http://verge24.com/2016/07/20/sam-allardyce-to-be-confirmed-as-england-coach/

[url]VERGE24.COM[/url]

Re: Sam Allardyce To Be Confirmed As England Coach by richylee(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Another failure
Re: Sam Allardyce To Be Confirmed As England Coach by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
richylee:
Another failure

Yu don't kno football sir.
Re: Sam Allardyce To Be Confirmed As England Coach by richylee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tpappie:

Yu don't kno football sir.
You that knw it come and teach me.
Re: Sam Allardyce To Be Confirmed As England Coach by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
richylee:
You that knw it come and teach me.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

"Man. City Vs Man Utd": My Rivalry With Jose Will Be A Fiendly One - GUARDIOLA / Riyad Mahrez To Join Arsenal In £45m Deal / Red HOT Liverpool Beat Barcelona 4-0 - Verge24.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.