Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose (38910 Views)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose / How To Identify Halliburton's Aisha Buhari. / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Myself2(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Deen77:

I so much like this case, yes Fayose is under immunity but will the law allow an innocent woman suffer deformation of characters till the end of his term.

Hey zombie, how do you know she's innocent

........and it's not deformation of character but DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by fakati(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=junketer post=47736036]If only this woman can go to america and come back i will personal sue fayose and hire 20 SANS to represent. Woman just go to america. How difficult is that for you? Wetin dey worry buhari and his wife sef? Bring certificate, you carry SANS come. Go to america and come back you dey go court. Ha[Then come forward with your evidence

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by cjrane: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari and his crook wife have misfired!

This case must allow press men to be present.

Buhari must not use soldiers to bar journalists from reporting the procedings of this case.

We are finally going to DEMAND FBI report on Aisha Buhari's involvement in the congressman Jefferson case.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Moneytize: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I am more interested in Aisha proving her innocense by travelling to the US.What is difficult in that of she is innocent
The onus lies with the accuser and not the defender. If I call you a thief, its left you to ask me to show you what and how you stole.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
seunmsg:

Aisha will not travel to US simply because she wants to satisfy you or Fayose. She has nothing to prove to you wailers and you guys won't determine for her where she will travel to or not. If you have any evidence of wrong doing against her, go to court.

Fayose has committed a libellous act and she has sued him appropriately. By 2018, justice will be served accordingly. The court is the right place to prove your innocence and not unnecessary travelling.
children of hate here and there...
buhari they obey court order?
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by habsydiamond(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Fayose go hear am for court oo. Sometime its better to keep the mouth shut than to keep it running. Fayose mouth don put am for gbe ge ooo. governor for the people like democracy.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by DedeNkem: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
The constitutional immunity against criminal prosecution was created by corrupt politicians (mostly corrupt Northerners) to enable them loot public money as much as they want without being held accountable for their crimes while they're in and out of office!!
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Ochendo3: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Madam buhari travel n see
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by sammhi(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ogboju
This was how someone landed in jail in U. S
when he tried to do ogboju. He sued a newspaper for defamation and case was actually investigated and found to be true.
A word is enough ... The onus will be on her to disprove because she is the one suing
Anyway , Naija I know it will all be wuru wuru lata
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by sammhi(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
quadrangle:
Sometimes when I read comments to issues on this platform, I get so disturbed. Its often devoid of intelligence. The burden of proof is on the accuser. Fayose should proove to the whole world via the that truly it is the same Aishat Buhari. Else he should be made to face the music.
That will means a lot ooo... It will indict all involved in the case ... It will be a thorough investigation
Please remember Jeffrey Acher who sued and was the one convicted

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by sammhi(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
quadrangle:
Sometimes when I read comments to issues on this platform, I get so disturbed. Its often devoid of intelligence. The burden of proof is on the accuser. Fayose should proove to the whole world via the that truly it is the same Aishat Buhari. Else he should be made to face the music.
Oga the case will involve all ooo... It won't be limited to just Aisha but real investigation into the whole saga
Remember Jeffery Acher ooo

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
StOla:

No!

The same mouth Fayose used to create doubt about an Aisha Buhari character in the USA that had been long revealed when the present first lady was just a private citizen in Kaduna, that same mouth of his would be used to clear the doubt.

You nor Fayose do not tell her when or where to travel to. She does not report to you and do not owe you a visit to the USA. Fayose however owes the courts the facts of his accusations.

If Fayose can prove his accusations in court, it would be to her shame. If Fayose cannot prove his accusations in court, then it will serve as a teachable moment for all Nigerians that love to propagate false information just to damage the image of another person.

Stop begging for Fayose. He has been presented with a rare opportunity to deal with Buhari and his wife, let him go to court and make his supporters proud.

Thanks you have spoken and spoken well. I wonder when coming from the yeast or being an Ipond yuut has become a sickness that makes them not to reason well. Are they in any position to tell the President's wife where to go. and when to go anywhere. The step she has taken is enough to show any sensible human she has no hand in the said deal. If I were Fayose and I'm so sure of my allegations, immunity or not I would appear in court and proove my case and nail the woman once and for all. But because he knows he has no proof, he hides under immunity and asked the woman to wait till 2018 to sue him. A coward will always be a hero to cowards. Like the hero Ojukwu left them and ran away Fayose will do the same at the verge of the end of his tenure.

8 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by faisalcan(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Are u blind ? can't u see premium times ?
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by bilazego(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
seunmsg:
The governor is protected by the immunity clause and so therefore, the case against him will be stalled till after his tenure. However, I wish Lere Olayinka can be sued for all he's worth. That guy needs to be taught a serious lesson on how not to insult and malign people's integrity simply because of political differences.

say that to APC members.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Jombojombo:
Aisha BUHARI should go to HELL

I guess you kno the road to the place, probably you reside there, lead her and let's see if she will follow you. Hanimerl
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by sbabimbola(f): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Jombojombo:
Aisha BUHARI should go to HELL
DON'T GET SUED TOO O!

LOL!
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by nduchucks: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

But Fayose has constitutional protection - Immunity.

Dont you think this case is DOA? Who get time to wait till after 2018 for a case?

Immunity from criminal prosecution or civil action?
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by wealth123: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
You and your mates saying Aisha should travel to America are jobless illiterates. How can the president's wife travel to America just to prove a foolish accusation. If she is the Aisha involved in bribery, you think America will be afraid to say so? and now she is suing Fayose, you are still doubting. You people should go to real standard schools and receive sound education, and throw away those worthless OLUWOLE certificates. No wonder you are not employable.
NwaTeacher1:
Adjourn till 2018. Buhari and wife has no respect for rule of law. AISHA you want to turn Nigeria law because of your power. JUST GO TO AMERICA AND SAVE YOURSELF ALL THESE HEADACHE

6 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Izonpikin: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
My problem with the apc youths is that they are all out to support the president and party members like blind bats....

Have y all ever wondered why the Halliburton case can't even be worked on here speedily by the efcc...abeg make she carry her litigations go one corner ..The problems we dey face already for this country pass her beef with fayose.. angry
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by chiomzy25(f): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
I tire 4 naija
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
seunmsg:

Aisha will not travel to US simply because she wants to satisfy you or Fayose. She has nothing to prove to you wailers and you guys won't determine for her where she will travel to or not. If you have any evidence of wrong doing against her, go to court.

Fayose has committed a libellous act and she has sued him appropriately. By 2018, justice will be served accordingly. The court is the right place to prove your innocence and not unnecessary travelling.

See no matter how long they have been in Lagos the village character and reasoning will still show every time they utter words or write.
It looks like a waste of time when a professor stands in front of primary pupils to teach. there is nothing he would say that would sink into their kindergarten brains.They would need a grade two teacher to drive home the point because they speak almost same language. Abeg leave them alone

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Semper247:

So many thoughtless youths in this forum.
So the first lady will also go to USA and snap just like Dino did in Lagos all in the bid to prove the thug called fayose wrong Abi?

What is wrong with this generation?
To read and comprehend have now become difficult jobs now?

What is wrong with the thinking faculty of so many useless people on here?

So people can lose sanity to hatred?

*spits*

See no matter how long they have been in Lagos the village character and reasoning will still show every time they utter words or write.
It looks like a waste of time when a professor stands in front of primary pupils to teach. there is nothing he would say that would sink into their kindergarten brains.They would need a grade two teacher to drive home the point because they speak almost same language. Abeg leave them alone
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by aressssa: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I am more interested in Aisha proving her innocense by travelling to the US.What is difficult in that of she is innocent

1. She doesn't have to travel to the US to face any potential arrest and prosecution in the USA, if she's really wanted in the US to face any criminal charges, the US can easily file for extradition to the US and so far, no such request exist.

2. For there to be any kind of arrest, there's got to be conviction and arrest warrant issued so please show us the conviction and arrest warrant for her in the USA.

Beats me why many of these Igbos have no common sense and why they spew elementary and ignorant rubbish like 2 year old kids

8 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Aristo3146(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

But Fayose has constitutional protection - Immunity.

Dont you think this case is DOA? Who get time to wait till after 2018 for a case?
Immunity does not give you the right to libel or slander another person...Read tortuous liability law and compare it with section 135 that grants immunity...A person under Immunity may be protected from any criminal action, a civil action may be carried against you...

1 Like

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Otapipia: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
seunmsg:
The governor is protected by the immunity clause and so therefore, the case against him will be stalled till after his tenure. However, I wish Lere Olayinka can be sued for all he's worth. That guy needs to be taught a serious lesson on how not to insult and malign people's integrity simply because of political differences.
This move is preemptive of a possible defence of Statute of limitation that might stall trial when fayose might have exhausted his tenure. In any event, this action will not go on until the governor is out of office. The action will be struck out for lack of jurisdiction but can be revisited when the governor is out of office.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by aressssa: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Semper247:

So many thoughtless youths in this forum.
So the first lady will also go to USA and snap just like Dino did in Lagos all in the bid to prove the thug called fayose wrong Abi?

What is wrong with this generation?
To read and comprehend have now become difficult jobs now?

What is wrong with the thinking faculty of so many useless people on here?

So people can lose sanity to hatred?

*spits*

Because they overestimate their relevance and importance..

The ipob generation no get part 2 I swear.. They are not like their just hating and bitter forefathers, they are equally dumb, ignorant and mentally warped...

6 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by naijaforlife: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
The case in question is not even a new one. It's been on for some time now prior to Mrs Aisha Buhari becoming the wife of the President of Nigeria. Sincerely, if this allegation just like the certificate saga is true, then one of two possibilities is true. It is either PDP and by extension Governor Fayose is just unnecessarily being sentimental and making baseless accusations or they are not worthy of being called a political party or politician for not using these facts well during electioneering campaigns when the accused were just ordinary citizens with no immunity.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
I'm a proud Nigerian today.

Thank you, Madam First Lady.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Otapipia: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2016
Aristo3146:
Immunity does not give you the right to libel or slander another person...Read tortuous liability law and compare it with section 135 that grants immunity...A person under Immunity may be protected from any criminal action, a civil action may be carried against you...
Section 135 is clear and unambiguous, no court action can be initiated against a sitting governor. It is immaterial if the action is criminal or civil. Please check your law books properly.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Otapipia: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2016
nduchucks:

Immunity from criminal prosecution or civil action?
Immunity from both civil and criminal actions. The court can put this case in abeyance until the garb of immunity is statutorily pulled off Fayose. The worst the court can do is to strike out the case for want of jurisdiction but will be revisited when fayose no longer enjoys immunity.
Re: Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose by Otapipia: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2016
sammhi:

That will means a lot ooo... It will indict all involved in the case ... It will be a thorough investigation
Please remember Jeffrey Acher who sued and was the one convicted
It might not involve any further investigation, because fayose was emphatic in his accusations against Aisha. All he needs to do is to produce evidence to substantiate his claims. It won't be a defence that he actually believed it was first lady but turned out to be someone else. If you're throwing accusations, you've got to be sure the facts are correct and water tight.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nwankwo Vomits Blood & Dies After Lagos Party Meeting / Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.