Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Webmaster Needed To Install Wordpress Theme Like Demo - JOB HAS BEEN DELIVERED!! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Webmaster Needed To Install Wordpress Theme Like Demo - JOB HAS BEEN DELIVERED!! (722 Views)

. / Programmers Needed To Be A Part Of A Revolutionary Business / Php, Js, Html And Css Programmers Needed To Work On Pagecarton Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmaster Needed To Install Wordpress Theme Like Demo - JOB HAS BEEN DELIVERED!! by feelme3(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello,
I have a couple of wordpress premuim themes I want to install to look like the demo.

Please I need someone that really knows his/her way around with wordpress because I have gotten a lot of people claiming to know installation but don't know much afterall.

In addition to owning a copy of these premium themes, I will also add a financial token to the service.

Call if you are interested.

DELIVERY: 24hrs
Re: Webmaster Needed To Install Wordpress Theme Like Demo - JOB HAS BEEN DELIVERED!! by Donald3d(m): 1:13am On Jul 21, 2016
feelme3:
Hello,
I have a couple of wordpress premuim themes I want to install to look like the demo.

Please I need someone that really knows his/her way around with wordpress because I have gotten a lot of people claiming to know installation but don't know much afterall.

In addition to owning a copy of these premium themes, I will also add a financial token to the service.

Call 08180423165 if you are interested.

DELIVERY: 24hrs
how many?
Re: Webmaster Needed To Install Wordpress Theme Like Demo - JOB HAS BEEN DELIVERED!! by feelme3(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Donald3d:
how many?

Which one be how many?
Re: Webmaster Needed To Install Wordpress Theme Like Demo - JOB HAS BEEN DELIVERED!! by ThePENGENIUS(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2016
Hello. D'you still need a wordpress developer? If yes, you may get in touch via emmanuelgideon36@gmail.com.
Re: Webmaster Needed To Install Wordpress Theme Like Demo - JOB HAS BEEN DELIVERED!! by bb4coker(m): 2:43am On Aug 01, 2016
You have a couple of wordpress premuim themes you want to install to look like the demo. Is the site a "." or a ".com"?
Re: Webmaster Needed To Install Wordpress Theme Like Demo - JOB HAS BEEN DELIVERED!! by linztech: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
If u need My help for paid stuffz like ebooks, softwares,movies, etc but cant afford it let me no i can get it for u at a low price if interested whatsapp LINZ 07067560134

(1) (Reply)

PHP Script Available, Bulk Sms , P2p, Lara Classified, E Currency Script And Lot / Vtu/investment/school Manager Portal Script For Sale (30% Marketing Commission) / Urgent Vacancies : Web-developers And Web Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.